The Tour

A Girl Named Heather

Heather my name is...” Onew began, but was stopped when Heather held her hand up.

“I know who you are, I'm a proud Shawaol and Taemint/Locket!” Heather stated proudly, smiling at her idols.

“That explains your great sense of fashion.” Key complements, making the trainee blush slightly.

“Yeah, you look like the female version of Umma!” Jonghyun added, earning a glare from the diva.

“Yah! Only Taemin can call me Umma!” Key shouted back.

“Okay guys, lets leave Umma and Appa alone...” Taemin said, moving everyone away from the bickering couple.

“They're going to be loud tonight...” Onew sighed, making Heather look at him in shock.

“So they really are a couple then?" Heather asked.

“Uhh... well... um...” Onew stammerd, looking at his band for help.

“It's all hush-hush, so please don't say anything.” Minho begged, earning a nod from the female.

“How old are you?” Taemin asked Heather, trying to make small talk.

“I'm 19 years old.” Heather replied as Taemin gently held her hand.

“Wow, you're only a year younger than me.” Taemin smiled and squeezed her hand in a playful way.

“Y-yeah I am...” Heather stammerd as she began to blush deeply.

Taemin turned to her face her worriedly. “Are you ok? You look a little red.”

“Yeah I’m good...” She replied quickly before fainting.

“MINHO HELP! HEATHER FAINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taemin screamed in shock, causing the bickering couple to turn and run to the sweet maknae.

“Taemin what happened?” Minho and Key asked together.

“I don't know! We were just talking and she fainted!” Taemin replied, almost in a serious panic.

“It's OK Taemin, try to calm down and go get some water and towels.” Onew calmly instructed, as he carried the girl to a nearby couch. Taemin ran into a room to gather the stuff required.

“Minho, go get a bowel filled with either ice or cold water.” Jonghyun said as he watched over the fainted girl.

“Here you go.” Taemin shouts, returning with the items needed in a panic. “Where's Minho?” He asked, looking around for his hyung.

“He went to get a bowl of ice." Key replied, checking Heather's temperature.

"Got it!" Shouted a panting Minho as he ran back from a staff room. Key sat down and placed Heather's head on his lap, with a worried Taemin holding her hand.

"Once we wake her up, we will have to take her to the hospital so they can do a full evaluation on her." Jonghyun stated calmly.

"How are you so calm about this?" A confused Onew asked, raising his eyebrow in confusion.

"Simple. Panicking or freaking out causes fatal mistakes, remember guys my mom is a nurse, so I should know these things don't you think?” Jonghyun replied as he placed ice in a towel, gently resting it on Heather's forehead. “Here, Key, keep it on her head, but don't let her to get too cold.” Jonghyun instructed as he handed Key the towel.

“What do I do hyung?” Taemin asked worriedly.

“Exactly what you're doing. Comfort her when she wakes up, let her know she's safe, and slowly drip water into just like you would a baby bird.” Jonghyun replied with a weak smile. He was in slight panic himself. Slowly he got up and walked down the hall.

Minho watched him confused. “Where are you going?”

“I'm going to let manager hyung know what has happened. You can let Tiffany and her members know.” Jonghyun replied as he walked down the hall. Minho checked to make sure Heather was ok, before leaving himself to let Tiffany know.

“Has anyone noticed how strange Jjong has been acting?” Key asked as he Heather's hair.

"What do you mean Key?” Onew replied, very confused by the sudden question.

“Ugh...” Heather's eyes began to flutter as she slowly came back around. “Key?” She looked around dazed for a bit, until she felt a soft squeeze on her hand, sent by Taemin.

“Hey, how are you doing kiddo?” Key smiled at her, finally relieved that she was alright.

“I'm ok. What happened?” Heather replied, slowly loosening her grip on Taemin's hand in worry.

"We were talking and then you fainted.” Taemin explained, making her blush again.

“Tae, go let Jjong and the others know she's awake.” Key instructed as he continued patting the ice on Heather's head to keep her awake.

“Ok umma!” Taemin agreed reluctantly, blushing when he catches Heather watching him with her large hazel eyes.

“Is he mad at me?” Heather asked, watching the maknae walk away quickly.

“No, he's not mad. He was worried about you, and I think he has a crush on you.” Key smiles while her hair, he easily notices the blush on her face. “You have a crush on him too, don't you?” Key asks teasingly.

“It's not that I have a crush on him, it's just that he's my favorite member, and I'm very fond of him with all his innocence...” Heather replied back, stammering as she tried to hide the truth.

“Yah! Quit teasing her!” Onew shouts, making Key pout at his hyung

“Can she walk Key?” Jonghyun asked as he walked back to the couch, Taemin and Minho by his side, SNSD and manager hyung are close behind.

“Taemin, help me get her up.” Key instructed the maknae, sitting Heather on the couch so, he could get up and help her.

“What happened? How did she faint? Is she going to be ok?” SNSD and manager hyung practically interrogated the five boys.

“She fainted when we were talking.” Replied Taemin, a little scared as he helped Key to get Heather to her feet.

“In order for us to know if she's ok, we have to take to to the doctor.” Jonghyun stated, watching Heather stand up with help from his band members.

“Taemin and Key, help her to the van. Jonghyun, I want you to sit in the back and keep an eye on her. Minho and I will open the doors for you.” Onew decided as they headed to van with Heather.

“We're going too!” Tiffany stated as the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Ok, but follow us in your own car. We don't have enough room in the van for you.” Minho replied. 

As they walked to the van Manager hyung began asking a bunch of questions in Korean, so fast that nobody could answer, much less understand, concerned Heather got his attention by tapping him on the shoulder, thinking that he was scolding the members. Using her best ageyo, she tried to ease the situation. “Oppa, please don't get mad at them. I was just talking to Taemin as we wondered around when I fainted. It's not their fault.” “He's not getting mad at us Heather.” Onew reassured her. “Yeah, he's just asking too many questions too fast for any of us to answer.” Taemin replied brightly. “Are you sure? He sounds like he’s mad…” Heather said nervously “don’t worry, that’s just how he talks,” Minho said wrapping an arm around her earning a glare from Taemin, “get some rest, it’s a bit of a long drive since we’re taking you to a private hospital,” Jonghyun said as his leg twitched involuntarily “ing Hell!” he swore as a jolt of pain shot up and down from his toes to his spine. “Yeobo, try to get me a doctor while we’re there, I don’t know how much longer I can stand this pain,” “I’m sorry for swearing in front of you Heather, I hope you will forgive me,” Jonghyun says in bad English. “It’s ok, oppa,” Heather replies softly as she watches Jonghyun massage his leg.