Chap 2

InnocentXFated

Chapter 2

The day you go to Seoul arrived in a blink of an eye. You bid goodbye to your grandparents and Dart. Mr Jin then proceeded to drop you off at the airport terminal and bid farewell to you. " I sincerely hope that you would arrive on Incheon Airport safely, Ms Ji Eun." He bowed politely. " Thank you. You may go back now, Mr Jin." You smiled gently. " It's my job, Miss" He replied, tone full of sorrow and slowly walked out of your sight.

In the airport, you checked in and went to the departure hall. However, you chanced upon EXO, and since you wanted to surprise, you swiftly hid yourself behind a pillar. While trying to hide, you unexpectedly bump into a chubby and cute child and it resulted him to fall on the ground with his . " Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" you immediately asked worriedly while you helped him to stand up." Nae?" the boy looked at into your eyes with a 'i-dont-understand-you' expression.

Something clicked in your mind as you heard him spoke in Korean and you decided asked him again but this time in Korean. " I'm okay, noona." He replied innocently. " Are you sure?" you want to get a confirmation. "Yup!" he grinned at you with an angel-like face that he has. " So, what is your name, little boy?"" My name is Choi Yoo Geun." He answered.

" Ah, okay! But why are you here? Where are your parents?" you asked, curiously as you peeked around the surroundings and see no adults with him. " I'm lost..." he answered me sadly, with tears b in his eyes. When you saw how sad he is, your heart clenched. "Um... Then let noona help you find your parents ok?" When Yoo Geun heard that you were going to help him, a wide grin formed on his face.

You brought him to the lost child counter and noticed a couple looking really worried. * are they Yoo Geun's parents?* you thought.

"Omma!" Yoo Geun yelled."Yoo Geun!" his mum ran to him and enveloped him in a big, warm hug. " Where did you go?! Do you know how worried I am?!""Mianhe, omma..." Yoo Geun apologised, full of remorse. At the moment, she swiped her head and turned to you. " Thank you for finding my son! Thank you very much! Thank you!" she thanked you profusely. " Its okay." you smiled. Before you went off, the man clad in black suitthat was standing beside Yoo Geun's mother approached you. "May I help you?" you asked politely.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Lee Soo Man. I'm the president of the SM entertainment. I would like you to come to my company." You were quite confused so you asked," Umm... What do you mean?"" It means that he would like you to be a trainee at his company and debut as a singer." Yoo Geun's mother added happily, standing beside Lee Soo Man. "Singer?!" you exclaimed in shock. "Here. This is my name card. Please consider it as an offer." He handed me his namecard with both hands. I looked at it, still feeling quite confused.

At this moment, the flight department's voice rang through the speaker," The flight to Seoul is arriving in 10mins." At the point of hearing this, you bowed to them hurriedly and bid goodbye. "Bye bye. Pretty noona." Yoo Geun waved to you cutely with both of his hands " Bye bye Yoo Geun ah." and you went off hurriedly.


Photobucket image. ^^ Credits to owner.