Chap 1

InnocentXFated

Your POV


"Ring! Ring!" my alarm clock went off. I rose up from my fluffy white bed and look out the window. It was bright and sunny out there.

"Such a good weather!" I exclaimed,stretching my arms. "Just like my mood!"

I beamed widely at the sight. Just then, the door creaked open. I turned my head towards the door curiously. Just then, a dog rushed in, tails wagging with excitement and jumped onto my bed. It was my pet dog,Dart. "Aigoo,you can't wait to go out is it?""Arf!" Dart barked. "Arrasso." I answered."I will get up." I continued. After tidying my bed, I walked down the marble stairs side by side with Dart following closely beside me.

"Good moring, grandpa. Good morning grandma." I greeted my grandparents as I saw them in the dining room. "Good morning, Ji Eun." My grandparents greeted me gently. My grandmother opened her arms and when I noticed it, i naturally went to her and gave her a warm hug. "Come and eat your breakfast~ I asked Mr. Kim to bring the french pastry chef, Mr Pierre Hermé, and make some of your favourite pastry~" "Thank you~ I love you grandma~" I hugged her again. "Anything for you my dear~" grandmother answered. When i was 5, my mother had died from a car crash whilst saving me. My father could not take of me because he was very busy with work on hand and would always go overseas, so at the age of 11 my grandparents decided to take care of me. I took a bite at the Tarte Vanielle(a pastry name) "Woah! This Tarte Vanielle is really tasty! As expected of a famous pastry chef I'm going to meet him later and ask him to teach me how to make it!" Eventhough you may come from a rich family, you still love to cook and clean the house despite having maids and butlers to do the duty.

After i finish my breakfast, i walk out of the luxurious mansion (of course its a mansion you are super rich!) and saw Dart waiting for me at the gates. I walked to him and exclaimed "Kaja!" Everyday, you would bring Dart to the beach for a morning stroll. Both of you love to feel the breeze brush past, the sound of the ocean and waves clasping. Walking by the seaside to feel the smooth and soft sand below your feet.

Nobody POV

Inside the EXO bus; "Yah hyung! Those are my chips!" Chanyeol shouted at Baekhyun who was munching on the chips happily. "So what? I dont care!" Baekhyun nonchantly replied before sticking his tongue. Suddenly, Chen reached out his hand and swiftly grabbed the bag of chips that was in Baekhyun's hands."Yah! Kim Jong Dae! Give it back!"Baekhyun yelled at the top of his lungs. on the other side,"Ha! I beat you!" Kai exclaimed. "That was just pure luck! I will beat you!" Sehun hissed. It was very rowdy and noisy in the bus. Sehun was playing a game with Kai whereas Tao was persuading Kris to buy him the latest Gucci. Xiumin and D.O were talking about food while Lay was just nodding off in his sit and Luhan was peeking out the window to admire the scenery. The manager had said he needed to use the restroom and hence, he parked the bus beside the beach. While Luhan was spacing out, looking through the window, something caught his eyes, and it was you...

You were strolling side by side with Dart by the beach with gentle footsteps. At that time you were wearing a pure white dress. "Everyone look outside!" Luhan exclaimed. He caught the other 11 boys attention and they hurriedly look out the window, wanting to see what exactly has caught the eyes of Luhan. "There is nothing but jus- Oolala~ That girl is so damn pretty!" Chanyeol wooed." I think SNSD sunbae can't even compare to her!" Chen coed."You are right hyung! She so pretty!"Sehun continued."That kind of girl is only for me!" Kai smirked,hearing the various responses from the 11 boys. They were staring at your every action and when they saw you bend down and pat on Dart's head with the soft expression on your face as though you were looking at your beloved, their hearts soften up *she is such an angel. Any guy would fall for her.* EXO thought.

At this time, you saw a bus that had a rather interesting cover. It intrigued you and you walked forward and explore the bus as you thought that the bus was really beautiful.

Your POV

When i saw the bus, I just could not hold myself to go near it. "Woah~ So pretty~" I whispered to myself while walking near the bus. With every step I made,the faces that was on the bus became clearer to me. It was 12 good-looking boys.

Nobody POV

Inside the EXO bus; "Yah hyung! She is coming near!!" Sehun screamed silently, trying to hold the excitement within him. "Let's go and greet her!" Chanyeol said before dragging Suho behind him. "Aniya! This is not right! What if manager hyung found out!"Suho protested and tried to shove off Chanyeol's hands. "Oh! Come on hyung! Don't be so dilly dally! We are not flirting with her, we are just going to GREET HER!" Kai retort while specifying his words. "Yup! It is just a simple greeting!" Tao said while doing his aegyo. Soon, everyone was doing their ultimate aegyo except for Kris. "Hyung, well, it is not going to hurt. Just a greeting." Kris said. "Even you Kris! Aish! I give up!" Suho gave in reluctantly. The other members all cheered while Suho just sighed. They happily hopped off the bus. Your POV The bus was so pretty that I did not realised that I was already standing beside it. Soon, I saw 12 boys got off the bus. It was theexact same boys that had their faces on the bus.

"Hello!" I waved at them while smiling, being the polite girl I am. "Is this your bus?"I asked them. The seemingly tallest guy answered me in english ( the conversation is in english),"Yes, it is ours."and politely smiled. I gently smiled back at him, and complimented," It is a very nice bus!" EXO POV When we saw how she smiled at us, our hearts melted. She was like an angel that descended from heaven. We were blushing madly. And when she spoke to us in english, we could not utter a single word. Fortunately, Kris saved our butts as he replied her something in english and managed to keep his cool down. Then Sehun nudged Kris in the elbow and meekly asked him, in a voice barely above a whisper, "What did she say hyung?"

Since Kris was the only person could understand english, he translated the whole conversation he had with you. "Oh~" everybody formed an 'O' expression after he translated.

Your POV

When i heard a tall and cute guy with lisp asked the tallest guy in korean, I just chuckled. After the tallest guy answered his query, they all formed an'O' expression. I decided to converse with them in korean(of course you know korean! Your family are koreans!), "So all of you are korean?" while tilting my head as a habit. They seemed startled by my sudden question while I just waited expectantly for their answer.

EXO POV

We were so shocked when the angel(duh! of course it is you) asked us in korean. Especially when she tilted her head to the side, it was so damn cute that we just want to step forward and hug her. "Not all of us are koreans but we converse in korean." Suho replied calmly while looking at her. Then she nodded in understanding and smiled cutely at Suho causing his ears to turn red. Chanyeol suddenly announced " Let us introduce ourselves. We are EXO and I'm Chanyeol, this is Kris, Lay, Tao, Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun, Chen, Xiumin, Luhan, D.O, Suho."" Ah~ Oops! I have forgotten to introduce myself! My name is Kwon Ji Eun." After, we saw her how she greet us, by putting her hands side by side, like a little penguin, we grinned. So cute! Then we chuckled happily.

Your POV

When they introduced themselves, I stared at them one by one . After they finished introduced themselves, I hastily introduced myself since I have almost forgotten about introducing myself, which is the most basic mannerism. I put my hands side by side, like a penguin, and introduced myself. "Ah~ Oops! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Kwon Ji Eun." After i introduced myself, they chuckled. When i glanced at them chuckling, I also giggled cheerfully. I was quite curious as to what does EXO mean so i shyly asked them...

"Um... Can i ask what is EXO?"

" It is our band name!" Tao answered. " So all of you are singers in the same band?" I continued asking in awe. " Yup!" Luhan answered. " Wah~ I never seen a singer before and now, there are 12 good-looking singers standing in front of me. I'm so lucky!" i said before chuckling. "Th-Thank you..." Lay and D.O uttered,embarrassed . "" So... Are you all having fun in Hawaii?" I randomly asked, trying to struck up a conversation. "Yup! It was fun! But..."Kai didn't end his sentence and hesitated a little. "But?" I questioned him curiously. "We are going to leave for Seoul the day after tomorrow..." Kai sighed. " Ah... What a pity..." I sighed too, a tinge of sadness building up inside me. Just at the awkward moment, a refined young man called for them inside the bus. "I'm sorry. But we gotta go. Bye Ji Eun sshi." They bid good bye to me. I too, bid good bye to them.

EXO POV

When we bid goodbye to Ji Eun, we felt a tinge of sadness. We really don't want to part with her just like that but we had to. "How I wish that I would not need to part with her..." Sehun sighed. "Jeez... She is so pretty..." Tao mumbled while thinking of you. " I know right... Jeez..." Chanyeol agreed. " Yah, you all sound like a creepy ert."Suho laughed at the boys. "Hyung! What about you? I bet you are also thinking about her!" Baekhyun retorted. " What! I'm not you!" Suho defended. " Just admit it Suho. You are also thinking about her." Luhan, too, joined in the argument."Hyung!" Suho yelled,glaring at Luhan. "Well, it is not our fault that we are thinking about her. She's just that pretty. I mean, she's like one in a million. Nope, not million, its billion!" Xiumin said while munching to his baozi. " I agree with Xiumin hyung." D.O agreed readily. " Yah! What are you all talking about!?" their manager asked in a demanding manner,sensing that something was off with the boys' behaviour. "Nothing, hyung. Just some boring talk." Kris answered in calm tone. * Ji Eun, I hope we can meet again... Such a beautiful girl...* EXO silently thought.

Your POV

*Such nice people.* I thought to myself. " Arf! Arf!" Dart's barking broke my train of thoughts. " So, let's go home okay?" I said while patting Dart on the head. "Arf!" Dart barked. " Kaja!" I excitedly said because I have thought of something interesting.

When I reached home, I asked grandmother," Grandma, can I go to Seoul?""Seoul? Of course you can! My baby~" My grandmother answered happily. " Thanks. Grandma. Your jjang!" I said while giving her a thumbs up and hug her. " Of course! So when is the flight you are taking? Or do you want to take our family plane?" "Nope, I want to take the normal ones. And I want the flight that is the day after tomorrow. Is that okay?" I shyly asked since it was too much request. " Of course its okay! Anything for my baby Ji Eun!"

When I hear her respond, I could not help but hug her. " Thank you, Grandma! You're jjang!" " Of course I'm the best!" Grandmother complimented herself. Well, one of the reason you want to go to Seoul suddenly was because you wanted to visit my mother's grave since it is your mother's 12th death anniversary. And it is also been 6 years since you last visited her. The other reason is to surprise EXO and appeared on the same plane with them.

* I can't wait to see them.* you thought happily.


Poster credits to Mira2107xoxo (she makes very nice posters) ^^

Hope you guys would subcribe and cmment to the story! I would wish to hear your opinions!!!^^