Chapter 20

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Donghae's POV

Yes!! Today is the date with _____! I'm so excited!! -looks at the clock- 5:45, I should go pick up ______ now.

Before walking out the door, I said, "Appa, umma, hyung! I'm going out now. I'll be back before 10."

"Okay, remember to be safe!" I heard hyung laugh. "Eunhyuk-ah, don't laugh at your brother, he just turned 18 not too long ago! He's still a little baby!"

"Bye umma!"

After a 10 minute drive, I arrived in front of ______'s house. I got out of the car and went to ring the doorbell. A girl opened the door and she should be _____'s sister.

"Uh, who are you? o.O"

"Hello, I'm Lee Donghae, ______'s friend."

Her sister muttered, "Why does she have so many guy friends coming over lately."

"Unnie! Is it Donghaa oppa?" Then I saw her walking out from inside, she was stunningly beautiful...

"Hey _____-ah, ready to get going?"

She nodded. "Mhmm, let's go. Bye unnie. See you later!"

"Alright, but no later than 10 okay?" She's just like my umma ^^

"Don't worry noona, I'll make sure to bring her home before 10. :]"

"Take good care of my sister. -wink- If anything happens to her, I'll cut your head off."

"O.O' hehe, neh..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Movie theatre-

________ and I chose a horror movie and we were in line buying popcorn and soda.

"Donghae oppa, I'm sorry if my unnie scared you ^^"

"Nah, if I had a little sister, I'll probably be even more protective. :]"

"Haha, does Eunhyuk baby you like this too?" Why is she asking about hyung all of a sudden...

"Only once a while, hyung doesn't really mind who I go out with. I just can't get myself into trouble and make hyung come and rescue me, but my umma does it often -___-"

"You are the youngest in the family afterall.  ^^"

"Sometimes, I wish I was the hyung instead xD or have a dongsaeng of my own."

"Haha, same here!! I wanna know how it feels like to boss my unnie around for one day x]"

"______-ah, why did you agree with me on choosing a horror movie? Aren't you afraid or anything?"

"I'm not afraid with I have company. Especially someone older ^^"

Awwww, my heart felt so warm <3 We bought the popcorn and soda and settled in our seats.

"Donghae oppa, actually, I'm kinda scared now...><"

"Haha, it's alright, you have me with you. And to tell you the truth, this is the first time I'm watching a horror movie with a girl. Before, I would watch it with my hyung and he'll have a bruise on his arm after the movie ended."

"O.O are you serious?? So am I gonna get a bruise from you too? xD"

"I'm not done yet. That was 2 years ago. I'm not afraid of horror movies anymore. ^^" Right after I said that, the lights dimmed out and the movie began.

I could feel _____ clutching my arm when the zombie appeared behind the girl.

She whimpered. "Donghae oppa....."

"Hush, it's okay....-pats _____'s head- It's just a movie. :]"

Then the girl turned around and saw the zombie with the eyes glowing. Everyone including me screamed when girl's head got cut off. A/N Sorry, I'm not good with horror scenes ^^

I looked over at ______ and she was shaking. "_______-ah, are you okay??"

She gulped. "Errr, yeah...sorta....no..." She was trying to cover up her eyes when more zombies came out. She screamed along with a good amount of people. I held her hand, whispering to her, telling her that's it's all fake. I was surprised with what happened next, she buried her face in my chest. Gosh, don't tell me she can hear how fast my heart is beating right now!!! Breathe Donghae breathe!! My hand was trembling a little when I was hesitating if I should hug her or not...I gathered up all my courage and I wrapped my arms around her and whispered softly into her ears. "It's alright...the movie is almost over soon."

Your POV

Oh my gosh, what am I doing? I am basically in his arms right now! oh my gosh, oh my gosh! If we wait until the movie ends then pull away, it's gonna be hecka awkward!! I should pull away now...

"Hehe, Donghae oppa. I'm okay now. Thanks for the comfort ^^" And thank god the movie ended. As we were heading out the door, Donghae started teasing me.

"And you told me you weren't afraid. x]"

"Hey! I'm not afraid when I'm at home. I didn't know I would be this afraid here! -pout- "

"Haha, okay okay. -checks his arm- Glad you didn't give me a bruise ^^"

"YAH! >< I didn't even clutch your arm that hard....well maybe I did, but it won't give you a bruise. >:O"

"Okay, I'll stop teasing you only if you agree to go and eat dinner with me. :]"

"Dinner? And I thought it would be a hard mission or something xD Let's go! I'm hungry."

We ate at this seafood restaurant and now we're at the Namsan Tower. A/N is that even the right place? o.O

"Wow, Seoul looks so beautiful from up here....-breathes in the fresh air-" I've never been up here before. Everything seems so unique to me.

"Yeah it's beautiful, especially at night, you can see all buildings, streets, cars, and lights almost everywhere."

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0a/Youido_night.jpg/800px-Youido_night.jpg A/N The night scenery of Seoul is so amazing <3

The wind was messing up my hair and when I made an attempt to fix it, Donghae beat me to it. He ran his fingers through my hair to loosened the tangles and brushed my bangs out of my face. And when I looked at him, I can feel him blush even in the darkness.

"______-ah...." He turned shy all of a sudden.

"Hmm? Is there something wrong?"

"I have something to tell you."

I turned my body toward him. "What is it?"

He looked at me in the eyes. "______, I think I like you. I'm not asking you to accept me right now, but I'm just hoping that you can think it over...."

"O.O uhh....." I was in shock. Eunhyuk confessed a few days ago and now it's Donghae?? T____T aigooo, my head!!

"Donghae oppa, it's getting late. I should go home now."

It was dead silence in the car on the way to my house. I was too shocked to say a word and Donghae looked a little...sad? Is it because I didn't show any emotions or...arghh, I don't know anymore >.< We finally reached my house.

It was a little awkward. "Donghae oppa, erm...it was fun today. See you tomorrow!" I was about to get out of the car but Donghae pulled me back and our faces were only centimeters apart. Uhhh....this is awkward. He gave me light kiss on the cheeks and said, "Good night _______-ah." I left without saying good night back to him. There is absolutely too much in my mind right now. I told my parents that I'm home and I went straight to my room, took a quick shower, laid on my bed, and started thinking.

I had fun with Donghae today, but it didn't really feel like a date to me. It just felt like a day out with a close friend, or even a brother of my own... I mean, I'm happy when I'm with Donghae and I like him, but not the kind of like like where I have feelings for him. T___T I'm so confused right now...and he kissed my cheek earlier too...Lee Eunhyuk, Lee Donghae, why do you guys have to make my life so complicated all of a sudden. Lee Eunhyuk....-smile- WAIT, WHAT THE HELL? Why am I thinking about him? -knocks my head- No no! You can't think about him!

I was rolling around on my bed and something hit me all of a sudden. Why do I blush when I'm with Eunhyuk but not with Donghae? Earlier, the distance between Donghae and me were really close, but I didn't feel a thing. But whenever Eunhyuk is around, I have this feeling inside me...It's like when he talks to me, I can feel my heart skip a beat...what is happening to me? Hold on, I know this feeling...I had this same feeling when I fell for my first love...O.O OMFG! I HAVE FEELINGS FOR LEE EUNHYUK! Do I?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter took me a while..]: Sorry for not updating yesterday! D: Please enjoy this chapter and comments please ^^