Understanding

What about me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I woke up feeling the sun ray on my face. I turn to my bedside table and saw my boyfriend's picture. Today is our anniversary. We didn't plan anything but to just stay home and spend some time together. The doorbell rang and I skipped towards the front door and opened it and there stood my handsome boyfriend.


"Morning baby! Happy anniversary" he hugged me and handed me a box of chocolate.

"Morning oppa! Happy anniversary" I hugged him back and gave him a kiss.


That's us, we spend most of the time at home for our dates since we don't like crowded places and since it's school break we got ourself temporary jobs but we still have time for each other. We sat on the sofa and the TV. I snuggled closer to him feeling his warmth. I was about to close my eyes when suddenly he started squealing.


"Babe look! It's G-Dragon's solo concert!"

"Hmm.. Taeyang solo concert would be better. Now shh" 

"Babe we have to go the concert!"

"Do you have money? No? Okay shh"

"I'll work hard for that! Watch me" he pulled my hair.

"Oww..Oh really? You work in a convince store and the concert is in 3 months"

"YAH! Don't you trust me?" he pulled my hair again

"Oww...I believe you have gone mad. Now shhh" of course he knows I'm joking


We both became busy with our work and we rarely talk to each other. For Byunghun he started taking extra shift. He really wants to go that concert don't he? Well he couldn't neglect me over some idol that doesn't know he exist right? I called him because I miss him and he would aways cut our conversation saying that he needs to work. We didn't even see each other for weeks. So I decided to call him again since it's sunday and I'm not working. I'm sure he would be free now.


Byunghun : Hello?

You : Oppa! Are you free?

Byunghun : Babe I'm working. Can you call later

You : You said that last week!

Byunghun : I'm seriously busy

You : You never have time for me anymore

Byunghun : Babe I need to work

You : Well I hope you still can't go that damn concert!


Without waiting for his reply I hung up the phone. He seriously thinks that concert is more important than me? URGHHHH! I ignored that feeling and went to work the next day feeling frustrated. I work at a cafe and sometimes there are celebrities that come by I wanted to squeal when I saw Taeyang entered the cafe but I couldn't because I saw GD. I can't stop thinking that he is the reason behind the quarels that I am having with Byunghun. I was deep in my thoughts until someone waved his hand in front of me. It was GD URGHH.


"Can I help you?"

"Can I have one large iced mocha"

"Whipped cream sir?" I rolled my eyes

"Yes. Hey why did you roll your eyes?"

"Oh I tend to roll them to people I dislike"

"Oh.."

"Here your order"


Once my shift was over I went to change. I went out and walked back home. I felt strange and kept on turning around. I felt that I was being followed. I went back home only to find Byunghun sitting on the sofa. Oh now he decides to come here.


"You're home"

"What are you doing here"

"You hung up on me so I came to check on you and I miss you"

"Go to your G-Dragon"

"Baby please.. oh I collected almost enough for the VIP tickets"

"DAMN YOU OPPA!" 

"What?"

"Is that all you think about? GD GD GD! Go marry him than! URGH! I'm your girlfriend"

"And you should understand.."

"That your idol is more important than your girlfriend? FINE"

"FINE! SINCE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND"

"No. I don't"

"Well than let's break up. I can find someone who understands me better" with that he walk to the door

"FINE THAN! GO!" I slammed the door and slid down on the floor.


We just broke up because of a stupid idol. I didn't move from the door and kept on crying from the fact that I am not longer in relationship with the guy I love the most. I went to my room and cried harder seeing the pictures we took together that is now scattered around the room. Broken glass messy bed was left after I woke up apparently I fell asleep crying. I looked at the mirror and horror hits me. Seeing the dark circle on my face. I remember I was still awake at 3am and now it's already 7am and it's time for me to go to work. How am I going to work with these eye bags? I just sigh and tried covering my swollen eye with some make up but it was useless. I just went to work like a zombie. I was even paying attention at work.


"Jihae?" my manager tapped my shoulder

"Oh sorry. Can I help you sir?" 

"You don't look good. Oh someone wants to talk to you"

"Who?"

"Just go to my office. He is waiting"


Who the hell wants to talk to me now? I secretly hoped it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter