Part 2 (Final)

I wish that was me.

V looked away, tugging nails into the skin of his hands. Hoseok was the last person he wanted to talk with right then. Of course he didn't blame him for being that important to Jungkook, but jealousy took possession of him. Taehyung couldn't stand the way they had been looking at each other and smiling. He wasn't sure if J-Hope felt something towards the maknae, but it hurt him anyways. His hyung was attractive, talented, funny and adorable, and him? He had always been the weird one.

"I'm coming home." V answered quietly and wanted to go, but the grip on his shoulder tightened, not letting him go. He glared at his friend in his judging way, hoping that it would work, but it didn't.

"You exactly know that it's impossible right now. You have your contract, haven't you?" When Jungkook heard Hoseok's words, he breathed a sigh of relief. Yup, there was a contract with the company, why hadn't he thought about it earlier? He smiled to himself. Once again Hoseok had found himself being wonderful, that was why maknae's heart had chosen him.

"What would they do if I left? Nothing." Taehyung hissed and pulled J-Hope's hand away. He didn't care about what it would happen to him. He would even die, but honestly he was dying, but not physically. Life is happiness, but his happiness disappeared, so now he is dead.

"Huh? Left? What are you talking about?" suddenly, Jin's voice bounced off the walls. Shoulder hyung came out of the kitchen when he had heard a piece of that weird conversation and got worried. He had decided to check it and he saw Jungkook crying, then those to glaring at each other.

Right after that the rest of the group came into the hallway and was looking at Hoseok and V, waiting for what would happen next. And what happend? Nothing. Namjoon took away Taehyung's backpack and carried it his room, Suga decided to get the second maknae out of there and talk. He was the father of this weird family, so it was his duty.

They went to the nearest cafe and ordered something to eat. V wasn't exactly hungry, honestly he was... Vague. He was sitting on his seat and stared at his hands. Yoongi was eating his meal looking at his dongsaeng. It was clearly visible that something was wrong.

"Taehyung-ah, what's going on?" he asked spitting food on the table. He didn't get the answer, so he repeated the question. Nothing. A moment later he was pissed of and got up, hitting his fist on the table. "Get yourself toghether, pabo!"

Feeling everyone's look on him, Yoongi grabbed his friend by the arm and dragged him out of the cafe, leaving some money next to the empty plate. He decided to go somewhere they would be able to talk safely. Of course if yelling and throwing hands in every direction of the world can be called 'a safe talk'. "Now, explain it all."

"None of your business!"

"It is my bussiness!"

"Just take care of yourself and leave me alone!"

"Taehyung-ah!"

"What?! What do I have to tell you?!" V shouted, showing his emotions for the first time that day. "That I have fallen for Jungkook?! That my heart is broken, because he doesn't feel the same?! That I want to leave and forget about everything?! Is this what you want to hear?!"

Suga sain nothing. He was just looking at Taehyung blinking nervously. He tried to understand it, but it was too hard. He didn't know about it and he got sad. Maybe he had been too rough? He whispered 'sorry' and hugged his friend who was shaking. V snuggled into him and started crying. He wasn't able to act tough any longer. All he needed was a little bit of warmth, was it too much? 

"Please don't cry." Yoongi tapped the younger's back, trying to hold back the tears. Every member of BTS was important to him and he didn't want the situation like that to happen ever again.

"I don't want to leave, hyung, but I also don't want to feel pain anymore." Taehyung sniffed and stopped crying, but it still hurt, so much.

 

A/N: So it's the end. I hope you like it, you can comment if you want ^^