Part 1

I wish that was me.

Jungkook slided down along the wall, letting his tears to stream down his cheeks. He was still looking at the piece of paper in his hands. Though the blurred sight, he did see every word, every letter, every little sign, which had stuck in his head. He had read this almost a hundred times and it didn't look like he was going to stop. Once again he stared at it, reading quietly the text written with a blue pen.

"Jungkook-ah...

Surely you are wondering what a piece of paper was doing in your hoodie's pocket, aren't you? I know you like no other, so I'm sure it is like that.

You were right, I'm a coward. It's most likely that I'm the greatest coward and idiot who lives in this world. Everything you said...

You remember what you said, right? You said I should pull myself together and finally confessed to the one I had told you about. So be proud of me now, because I'm going to do it.

Jungkook-ah...

Do you even know how awful I feel seeing other hyungs hugging you? When they have a chance to hold you for just a moment? Do you know how angry I am at myself when I get mad at you smiling at someone who is not me? I'm really jealous and... sad. The awareness od not meaning that much to you is killing me, tearing from the inside. I want to lock myself in the bathroom and cry all night. You don't even know what I would do to have you come there and comfort me... I'm expecting to much, aren't I? I know.

I also know what you feel towards one of our hyungs. I'm not surpriseda at it, Hoseok is amazing and surely you will be happy with him but...

You would be happier with me, I promise.

I have been watching you looking at him in a special way. Why aren't you looking at me like that?

The way you are hugging him... Why aren't you hugging me like that?

Why am I so unimportant...

I am an idiot, I'm expecting to much, but I just...

I don't know...

I just can't stand it any longer. Day by day my heart is breaking into smaller pieces.

I'm leaving.

I'm sorry...

I love you, Jungkook-ah.

Your Taehyung."

 

"Jungkook-ssi, what happend to you? - Hoseok asked the bou sitting on the floor in the hallway/ He sat next to him and wanted to look at the paper, but it was quickly hidden in the pocket.

"Huh? Nothing..." Jungkook answered and covered his face with his hands. He didn't want to let his hyung see tears streaming down his pale cheeks. He didn't want to let anyone see it. Why hadn't he gone to the bathroom or anywhere where he would be alone? Right then it didn't matter. Most important was the fact that Taehyung had decided to leave, because of him. Suddenly Jungkook felt that Hoseok was hugging him, right after he heard footsteps. The boy raised his head and noticed V come out of his room carrying a backpack. His expression was easy to read. Taehyung was hurt, really hirt. There were no happiness in his eyes and smile on his lips.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whispered and pushed Hoseok away, then he stood up instantly. V was walking on the younger's direction, but he passed him. Maknae felt coolness which gave him goosebumps. He turned around and saw V's back. "Yah!" he shouted, but the older didn't react. Jungkook shouted again and that time Taehyung stopped walking, but he wasn't going to look at the kid. The sight of his tears was too painful and he didn't want to feel pain again. There was nothing in his mind like in his heart. He had written his feelings down on the paper and nothing had left. He wanted to leave it behind without the way back. He tightened his fist trying to be strong and not to start crying, because it was unnecessary.

Hoseok was looking at them, not knowing what was going on. He was too afraid to say something, becaused it seemed to be too serious. He didn't want to do anything stupid like always. He was staring at the boys and wondered what should he do then. He had no idea. He stood up and walked towards Taehyung, laying his hand on the younger's shoulder. "Are you going somewhere, Taehyung-ah?" he asked.

 

A/N: God, It was really hard and it isn't even the end. To be continued... maybe...