2/3

Fall in Love Again

Jungkook’s POV:

As time goes by, we became a bestfriend. Jimin, he is a funny guy, he loves dancing so much, no wonder he got that y abs and muscles, he also can be cute too. He always listen to all my problems, and I told him about Hoseok hyung too. He is my precious bestfriend ever, really. He even can make me forget about my sadness about Hoseok hyung, and I’m afraid I would fall in love with him.

Because, he resembles Hoseok hyung too much. And he’s the one I keep thinking about.

Hoseok hyung, what if I fall in love again but with Jimin?

 

Third Person’s POV:

“Kookie!” Jimin put his arm around his bestfriend’s shoulder. “Why you look sad? Something happened? You have me, you can tell anything to me.”

I didn’t have a guts to look straight into his eyes.

“Nothing Jiminie, really.”

Jimin looked straight into Jungkook’s eyes, and Jungkook trembled at the older’s action. “You know that I will always here for you, right?”

Jungkook looked at Jimin and hugged him. “Thank you, Jiminie.”

 I don’t want to let him go, even once.

Park Jimin, I think I like you.

 

Jimin’s POV:

I didn’t expect that we would be a bestfriend. Jungkook, he’s a very nice guy, he’s so talented; he can sing, dance, even rap. And I love his smile, it’s so beautiful. But I didn’t know behind that beautiful smile, his heart was crying. Yes, he told me about Hoseok, his ex-boyfriend. Hoseok was a great dancer, he was this school’s dancing prodigy, together with Jungkook. They were a famous couple in this school. Yoongi hyung told me everything about him. Hoseok was his everything. But Hoseok wasn’t here anymore. Seeing Jungkook so broken like this, make me want to hug him, tell him that ‘I’m here, everything is going to be alright.’. And after that, I’ll kiss him.

Guess what, I think I fall in love with my bestfriend. But, would he open his heart to me?


a/n;

another piece of crap that i wrote. useless 337 words of this crap ;_;

excuse my grammatical errors because english isn't my mother language D:<

and, let's be friend! (twitter, tumblr, ask.fm, line & kakao: natashajang)

the last, enjoy~