3/3

Fall in Love Again

Jungkook’s POV:

These days Jiminie barely spends his time with me, and he always spend his time with Yoongi sunbae. I knew Yoongi sunbae is famous for his rapping skill, and also he used to be Hoseok hyung’s bestfriend, but... Actually I don’t hate him. I just...

I didn’t know why I even got jealous about they’re being close. After all, it’s Jimin’s right to be close with everyone. Perhaps, Yoongi sunbae and Jimin are dating?

Damn, I even can’t imagine if they’re really really dating. Why when I started to like him, he just spent his time with another person? You are bad, Jiminie! Why you make me fall in love with you?

Hoseok hyung, is it okay if I fall in love again?

 

Third Person’s POV

“Park Jimin, I told you to stop avoiding Jungkook, right? You like him, right? Then face it like a man and don’t be a chicken. Confess to him.” It’s already the third time Yoongi warned Jimin.

Okay I like Kookie, I admit that. I like him since we met for the first time.

“But hyung, you know he still in love with that guy named Hoseok. How can I confess to him?”

“Damn it, Jimin.” Yoongi sighed. “Hoseok’s already gone. Make him move on, make him fall in love with you. And stop sticking to me like a glue.”

Jimin tried to making a stupid reason. “But hyung, I’m here to help you to make a surprise to Namjoon hyung’s birthday, because you asked me to.”

“Jimin, the surprise plan for him is done already. Don’t try to make a reason to avoid him. And, he will think that we are dating if you keep spending your time with me.’

“But hyung—“ Jimin whined.

“Stop being like this, really.” Yoongi cut Jimin off. “And Jungkook is looking at us.”

Jimin looked around and found Jungkook was looking at them. Jimin sighed.

Okay, I have to confess.


I can’t stand this anymore. Seeing Jimin and Yoongi sunbae together already hurts me so much. I run away when Jimin saw me. I just can’t stand it anymore.

“Wait! Jungkook, wait!” Jungkook stopped as soon as Jimin’s hand reaches Jungkook’s hand. But Jungkook still didn’t have a guts to look at his face.

How can I stay still when you were with Yoongi sunbae? I don’t like it.

“I don’t like seeing you together with Yoongi sunbae. I’m jealous.”

Oh my God. I’m so up. Why I have to be so straight-forward like this? Something must be went wrong. Damn damn damn.

Suddenly Jimin laughed at Jungkook’s statement.

Why the hell he laugh when I’m being so serious like this?

“You silly Kookie!” Jimin laughed and ruffled the younger’s hair. “You don’t have to be jealous. Yoongi hyung is my cousin. And he already has a boyfriend too!”

“What?”

“Yeah, I’m sorry Kookie because these days I kept hanging out with him instead of you. It’s because he asked me to help him making a surprise for his boyfriend’s birthday!”

“Oh God!” Jungkook facepalmed himself. “ I feel so stupid for being jealous over something like that.”

“But why you feel jealous? It could be... Do you like me?”

Jungkook’s cheeks were getting redder at Jimin’s question.

There’s no way I could lie on a situation like this.

“Y-Yeah, I like you, Jiminie. You made me move on from my past. I love you.”

Jimin smiled and cupped Jungkook’s face. He was looking straight into Jungkook’s eyes and leaned closer and kissed him gently.

“I like you too, Jungkook. No, I love you. I love you too.”

Hoseok hyung, maybe Jimin is an exception to me. Yes, I fall in love again... with him.


a/n;

yay, another useless 621 words of crap ;_; i just feel this fic is kinda rush but..

i just.. don't know.

anyway i'll start writing a sugahope fic on monday, wait for it!

and... let's be friend! (twitter, tumblr, ask.fm, kakao & line id: natashajang) i'm waiting for you~~

the last, enjoy~

replies;

@IceBloodRose: really? wow thank you so much ^^ /hugshugs/