-Chapter 4-

When Someone We Love Was Gone

You panted heavily. You placed both of your hands on your knees and started to cathing your breath.

Where are you jimin-ah..

"I'm here." you heard someone's voice. You knew who's voice is that. You turn around and you gasped a little, then you immediately hugged him.

"Jimin-ah, are you crying ? Why must you were here alone ?" while you are hugging him, you bombered him with those questions.

But for your surprise, he didnt hugged you back. he just stood there, froze and...

emotionless...

You gasped on his action, He never be like this..

"Ji-jimin-ah... W-wae?" You broke the hug and stared at him, straight into his eyes.

there got tears stain. Jimin, wae ?

Without hesitation, he slowly slid his hand to your waist and pulled you closer to him. Jimin slammed you against the wall. You shocked by his actions. He trapped you against the wall, with both of his hands, were on your side.

"Tell me now, why did you leaving ?!" He yelled infront of your face. You feel like you wanna burst with tears, its scary... Jimin never been like that. And never in you had been thinking that you will see this side of him.

.NEVER.

When jimin saw your eyes full with tears, he softened. "Doomin-ah, Sorry for being rough. I'm really sorry. I just.. I just too sad. My princess will leave me. Will you really leave your precious prince here ? Being alone without his princess ?"

You want to reply him, but you can’t. Your mouth didn’t allowed to. What you can do at that time, search sincerity in his eyes. You knew that he mean what he said. He really mean it.

You were speachless…

"YAH yah yah lovebird. Don't keep staring and standing over there. Go get room." Taehyung said in sarcasm way. He snorted.

Jimin digging a hole on taehyung with his oh so scary glare. But its really scary though.

Really...

Its rare to see him in this way. It's like another Jimin, and the guy that was standing in front of you, not your jimin. Its different with your usual Park Jimin.

"Don't look at me LIKE THAT." Taehyung emphasize the 'like that' word. You sighed deeply when you looked at those two.

They're totally different too. not like the usual one. My real taehyung was gone, and now, his cold side was back. Taehyung-ah, why did you do this to me. Why did you guys do this to me when i was about to leave. I feel guilty as hell.

"Doomin-ah, Lets go. We send you to airport okay ?" Namjoon suddenly popped out from somewhere. And you just can nodded with what he said just now. "Kaja !" Namjoon said.

You were relieved that finally, you were escaped from jimin's grip. Its scary and scary...

Little did you know, Taehyung was watching you and followed you since you ran to the staircase.

Doomin-ah, I'm cold because I hate that you will leave. I hate it. I hate myself, I hate my life and I hate my feelings. But I don't hate you...

 



 

 

A/N : Guyssssssssss. finally with the poor update ha ha ha. Why so short ? Lol sorry jinjja mianei, I got so many homeworks and it was so so so MANY. its a little bit unfair since i was in my holiday blues harr harr. Ah btw !!

 

 

so cute riggggggggggggggggghtt XD Bangtan in da housezzzz :3

Okay, thats it for now, i'll try to update soon muahahaha. Ppyong XD