Interlude

Fairy Hall

 

 

 

                Luhan was in the white room again, and the oh-so-thin curtains were his bare arms delicately. He breathed in slowly. No pain. His wound was gone, it had vanished. Taken aback, Luhan looked around curiously. Was it because he was dead? Probably. Well, if this was the after-life, it wasn’t that bad… The wind was blowing softly, freshly. Luhan walked around for a while. He was alone. It wasn’t particularly unpleasant, but curious. He was about to sit down, when everything disappeared. And the shock brought him back to reality brusquely.

 

                Pain. Luhan inhaled compulsively; his lungs felt like they hadn’t been working for days, weeks, years maybe. Luhan glanced down and winced. Of course. Unfortunately, the wound was still there, deep hole in his stomach. He almost closed his eyes and accepted the fact he was going to faint, but he saw that he wasn’t alone that time. Sehun was there. “Haa – ” Luhan panted, looking at him imploringly. Sehun immediately leaned towards him to press a wet cloth on his forehead.

 

                “Shh, shh…” he said in hushed tones. Luhan closed his eyes tight and focused on the freshness on his skin. Apparently, he had fever. Sehun’s fingers were caressing his cheek. “You’re okay,” the young man said. It took Luhan a lot of time to reply. He had to fetch the words in a deep part of his mind, bring them inside his throat and beg his vocal chords to make a sound out of them.

 

                “What happened?” he managed to croak.

 

                Sehun smiled softly. “You got killed. Kind of,” he said. “Just kidding. Well, the monster hurt you pretty badly. I shouldn’t have let you run away alone. By the time I had killed the first one, you were already far away, and at home when I caught up with you. It’s a good thing I reached the bedroom before it finished you off… Now it’s dead, very dead, though…”

 

                “Ha,” Luhan said with a nod. “What did you do when I – there was…smoke…”

 

                “Yes,” Sehun said. He lifted the bed sheets up to reach for Luhan’s stomach, which was bandaged. He covered it with his palm. After a few seconds, thin ribbons of light grey smoke started to escape between his fingers. But the most amazing was that Luhan’s pain faded considerably. He looked at Sehun’s fingers closely, observing his white knuckles. “It heals, slightly,” Sehun smiled again.

 

                Luhan exhaled. “Is it all over? I mean – no more fairies will…get, get killed, you – ha, know, right?” he asked.

 

                “Right,” Sehun said softly.

 

                With a sigh, Luhan closed his eyes. “I’m going to fall asleep,” he said.

 

                “Sleep. You’ve earned it,” Sehun replied very low.

 

                And Luhan let himself go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Wow I know this update it literally , like, not even 500 words.

I'm sorry, but I hope you still like it and feel reassured now that you know Luhan isn't dead...

Well, it's not an angst fic so I think no one was actually worried ._.

Anyway, thank you for reading this short thing, and see you next time! Please comment, tell me what you think about this story because I'm starting to feel worried...why do I have more than 200 subs and only 15 comments or so at every update OTL

Kidding x'D