Chanyeol's Smile

For the Love of EXO *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He smiles all the time. At least he used to. The Chanyeol that I know has so many smiles that I can’t even begin to list down all the meanings of those smiles. There is one when he is thinking about what prank to pull with his brothers. There is one, the shocked smile he has, when someone comes up to him to confess their love for him. There's the one that slowly forms in his lips and stays for the rest of the day. He smiles like that whenever I give him something to eat at lunch. He smiles another way when I to other girls. It’s a shy often cloaked smile that tints his cheeks with blush. Then there is the arrogant wide one when he wins at something, may it be an argument or a game. Then there is the smile that is full of wonder when he finishes a performance. It’s the smile that shows how relieved he is that he made it after all the practice and hardwork he put in learning a song. It’s an exhausted smile, but the good kind of tired.

 

He smiles at everyone, babies, old ladies and noonas. He smiles at teachers, classmates, strangers on the street and even at the window.

 

He even has a smile when he doesn’t want to smile. And it’s the most heartbreaking one. He has it on his lips more often nowadays. He feels so burdened. I feel his pain.

 

I didn’t mean to put that smile there. He doesn’t even look at me now. I fear that he would never smile at me again. I fear that he has lost all of his smiles.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter