Luhan on My Pillow

For the Love of EXO *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cutie.~” I could see the pout that he would have on his mouth. I love putting it there and wiping it away with whatever joke I could come up with. He was always so predictable. He hated being “too beautiful” to be considered manly.

Luhan held me to him and I felt my petite body fit into the nook in his arms. He would always say that the reason why he loved me so much was because he found in me a pixie fairy. He was not the tallest of men so it was difficult for him to find someone who was smaller than him. I have always been petite and considered it an advantage at times. I could get away with things as much as Luhan can when he uses his cuteness whenever he gets caught pulling a prank on one of his brothers.

I could smell his fruity scent and wondered if he knew that it made him seem more delicious when he wore that scent. I love breathing him in whenever he held me close to him. That scent sits on my bedside table since he left a bottle of it when he stayed over once. I made a habit of spraying a little bit of it on my pillow and dreaming of him afterwards.

“What did you do today?” I looked up at him and saw that he was looking deep into my eyes with those lovely doe eyes of his. It’s moments like this that show me the strength in him that his soft features hide. It’s the man in Luhan that only his eyes can reveal. They were never soft when they look at me. They were always devouring me, making me feel and heated. His smirked and touched my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter