Seoul University

You're My Melody

You went to Seoul University the next day. Carmen had already registered you into the course you had chosen and she left your schedule on the dining table. Carmen had left before you because she had work and also university lectures to go to. She went to the same university as you but she took a different course. You didn't bother asking her questions about her course since she didn't bring it up.

You got dressed into a semi-casual outfit. Not knowing what to wear to your first lecture. You wore a pair of white denim skinny jeans with a black button up shirt. To go over it you wore a navy blue blazer. You had your hair down naturally and wore some casual open-toe wedged ankle boots. You brought all you needed for your lecture and headed out to Seoul University.

*I hope the lecture is good, I heard from others in America that the lecture here for the course I wanted was pretty good* you thought while you were staring out the bus window. The bus stopped in front of your university and you stepped out. You saw so many students all piling into their classes and others sitting under trees with their faces shoved in their big text books.

*It's like American universities but a bit smaller* you walked in and looked at your map (given to you with your schedule). You followed the map correctly and you arrived at your lecture room a few minutes early. You picked a seat in the middle and sat down. You just looked around the room, trying to familiarise yourself with the classroom while other students were piling into their seats and talking to each other. You didn't bother to talk to them. Why? You didn't trust people easily of course.

Your teacher came in with a pile of booklets.

"Quiet, I'm starting the lecture now. If you don't want to listen then go out now and choose a different course," the teacher organised her papers and set the booklets down on the table next to her. "Welcome all to the fashion designing course. I'll be your lecturer for this semester, Miss Kwon," she smiled and looked around the room. "Please take out your writing utensils and I'll hand out these booklets to you."

You just sat there taking in what she said with a blank expression. She handed you a booklet and smiled at you. You smiled back but not invitingly. You opened the booklet and all it had was design after design of all sorts of clothing. You looked at it genuinely smiling at all the original designs and analysing them in your head.

*SO many pretty and unique designs!* you looked through them but your thoughts were interrupted by Miss Kwon.

"Students, we're going to analyse these designs and discuss why they are popular today. For your first assignment, you will choose one of these designs and modify it. I want to see originality and I want to see something that resembles you," Miss Kwon wrote on the board. "Due date is two months from now so start planning and start designing! Class dismissed!"

All the students groaned at the sound of an assignment but you just sat there in your seat with so many designs rushing through your mind.

Your phone started to ring and you quickly picked up. "Hello?"

"Hello? Is this ~~~~~~?" you heard a slightly familiar voice say.

"Yes I'm ~~~~~~," you responded hesitantly.

"It's me, Tablo, Infinite's mentor," Tablo laughed lightly. "I want to repay you. You also payed for dinner or at least most of it."

You bit your lip, "I wanted to pay, you don't need to repay me for anything."

"I want to repay you."

"But it's-"

"No buts, please come to Infinite's comeback stage on Music Core today. I'll text you the address. I expect you to be there and it's an open stage today. You'll have a front row seat of course and you'll come meet Infinite again. They wanted to fully thank you for helping them out the other day."

You didn't know what to do. You had a new assignment to do and Carmen didn't say anything about coming home early. "I'll come since I don't have anything else in mind."

"Great! I'll see you there then."

With that Tablo hanged up and then a minute later, he sent you the text message consisting of the address of the concert. You just shrugged then went straight there since you didn't have anything to do. You shoved your booklet into your bag and then walked out of the classroom.

-----------------

That's right! Be mine :)