Who are you? A famous person?

Na Neun Dang Sin Ui Do Um I Pir Yo~나는 당신의 도움이 필요 (HIATUS)

A/N: Ok so I realize that not many people know who Yu Ha Min is.. but I'd really love it if my subscribers for other stories would read this XD I find Ha Min oppa to be amazing.. >w> even if he is a bad influence kekeke~ Anyways hope you guys enjoy this :3

Also I realize that every member that I use in my stories from different groups may or may not have siblings, but their lives are in an alternate universe in my stories (some of them at least) so please don't criticize on that ^.^;; thank you~

TRAILERS ARE APPRECIATED <3

Disclaimer: I own nothing except the main story line and Choi Hye Su :3

Here we go~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kamsahamnida sesungnim~" Choi Hye Su bowed to the old man behind the desk.

"No problem Hye Su-shi~ Gomawuh for all that you've done~ It's the least I can do~ Good luck at your new internship~" he smiled kindly at her as she gathered her belongings and waved at him as she left from the classroom.

"Kamsahamnida~" she called over her shoulder as she shut the door behind her. She gave out a relieved sigh, "Aigoo.. " she looked at her wrist watch: 4:45 P.M. She quickly changed in the girls bathroom, looking herself over before heading for the door. "Ga ja~" she smiled to herself and headed out of the school in a quickened pace, heading straight for the bus stop to the city.


A few minutes later, she got off at a stop in front of a building with the name, Tomonari in dead center of the tall building. She bit her bottom lip and whispered to herself, "Fighting~" she nodded her head in confidence and headed straight in, instantly stopped by the security at the front desk.

"Sil le hab ni da.. do you have business here?" a middle-aged-looking man asked her.

"Ah.. nae.. I'm the new intern on floor 16.. for Lee Young Hoon-shi?"

"Ah.. nae go right on up, he's been expecting you~"

"Ahaha.. kamsahamnida~ Jam si man yo~" she bowed and walked passed the security table and straight to the elevators, going up to floor 16 to find it clean and organized. She asked a worker to point her out to Young Hoon's office and she went on her way, reaching the door that looked to be the head of the department. She knocked once and a voice instantly answered her.

"Come in~" the deep voice answered, she opened the door taking a deep breath and entered the semi-large executive office. The middle-aged man at the desk near the back wall window looked up at her and smiled brightly, "Choi Hye Su-shi?"

Hye Su bowed, "Nae sajangnim~" she smiled shyly.

"Ah good~ You're right on time~ We're about to get going.. but before we go I'll tell you about what you'll be doing here ok?" she nodded, taking out a pad of paper from her purse and a pen.. Young Hoon smiled at her prepared stature, "Ok.. you'll be my assistant from now on.. you'll be arranging my meetings, taking messages on the phone and dealing with different clients.. and as an additional job.. you'll be in charge of one particular model that we provide for. You'll be his.. caretaker.. to put it simply.. He has a manager.. he just needs someone who'll take care of him.. his dietary and social life.. he's not very.. healthy.. " he handed her a manila folder. She took it and nodded.

"I'll review it sajangnim" she bowed, causing the man to smile.

"Alright~ Ga ja? We're going to meet him now so be prepared nae?"

"Nae sajangnim~" she bowed and put the folder into her purse, along with the note pad and pen, then quickly followed him out the building and into a sleek black car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Young Hoon continued to explain to Hye Su her duties during the entire care ride, and Hye Su continued taking notes. The car stopped in front of another large building, this time the name wasn't in sight to Hye Su so she followed Young Hoon into the building and they were immediately guided up to the top floor. One they exited the elevator, Hye Su was greeted with a bunch of camera flashes, slightly blinding her as she shielded her eyes from the bright assault.

Young Hoon laughed, "Yeah.. it takes a bit to get used to~" he smiled at her and gestured for her to follow him. She nodded and they walked past a few photo shoots until they got to a solo booth in the back where a single skinny boy was being taken in a colorful variety of photos. Hye Su blinked at the tall boy.. curious as to why it looked like he shined more than the others that were being photo taken. She looked at Young Hoon who just smiled while watching the tall boy's progress.

'I'm guessing this is him.. He doesn't look so bad.. he's actually.. hot.. ' her face flushed slightly at the comment in her mind. She quickly shook it off and watched alongside Young Hoon.

"Ok~ Kamsahamnida Ha Min-shi~" the photographer bowed to the boy after a while. The boy gave a sharp nod back and turned to Young Hoon who gestured him to follow them (Young Hoon and Hye Su) into the make up rooms. Hye Su followed Young Hoon and they all sat in the couches while other models were getting prepped around them.

"Hye Su-shi this is Yu Ha Min.. you'll be his.. 'caretaker' of sorts.. and Ha Min-ah.. this is Choi Hye Su-"

"What the hell? I don't need a ing caretaker! I told you before I'm fine the way I am.. aish.. hyung.. seriously.. where'd you find this girl.. ? Just pick her up off the street on the way here? Look at how she's dressed.. eesh.. get her a stylist.. I wouldn't be caught dead walking around with her.. " Yu Ha Min stuck his nose up in the air, eyeing Hye Su throughout his rant. Hye Su's jaw dropped and she pretty much lost it.

"EXCUSE YOU!! LOOK WHO'S TALKING MR. BIG SHOT!! I WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE DEAD OR ALIVE WITH YOU!! Mianhae sajangnim.. I really don't think I can work with such an arrogant bastard.. " she bowed at Young Hoon who tried to stop her, then glared at the shocked young man.

"Omo! H-Hye Su-shi! Wait!" but Hye Su had already stomped away. Young Hoon face palmed himself and then glared at Ha Min, "AISH!! Couldn't you have just given her a chance?! She's top in her school and I picked someone pretty for you.. what the hell is- YAH!!" Ha Min had stood up and ran after Hye Su, who was now waiting impatiently for the elevator.

"Stupid freaking arrogant little thin faced monster of an ulzzang.. " she grumbled to herself incoherently.

"Yah!!" she turned to find Yu Ha Min running at her. She freaked out and started manically pressing the elevator button.

"AISH!! C'MON STUPID ELEVATOR!!"

"Hey wait!" she felt a hand on her shoulder and jumped, letting out a shriek as she turned to face the flawless ulzzang.

"AISH!! WHAT?!!" she huffed in exasperation.

He smirked at her and took her face into his thin fingers. He put on a poker face and inspected her for a bit.. scrutinizing her outfit. "You're hired~" he grinned then turned around to walk back to his photo shoot.

Hye Su blinked, just then realizing that she'd been in a daze.

"M-MWOH?!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Kinda short >w> but as I said.. I can't update this week very much :P and to all those who didn't read my latest blog PLEASE DO!!

Thanks for everything guys~~