D is for Dress

The ABCs of E and H

 

D

After seeing Yeongjin’s brother in a dress, Seoljun ‘persuades’ Yeongjin to put one on too.

In retrospect, Yeongjin really shouldn’t have shown everyone the picture of his brother in drag dancing to IU’s Red Shoes.

Really, really shouldn’t have.

Because if he didn’t, he wouldn’t be in this predicament—dressed up in a blue dress and white stockings with a polka-dot bow on top of his head—wanting so dearly to strangle Seoljun right then and there.

But he has his (accursed) duty as a hyung, and refrains from jumping Seoljun and closing his hands around his neck until the younger boy turns as blue as his stupid dress.

That being said, he shouldn’t have made that bet with Seoljun either.

And now he pays the price by standing in front of his fellow band members (who are currently either clutching their stomachs or rolling on the floor laughing), incredibly ticked off and unamused.

“Are you guys done yet?” Yeongjin says, crossing his arms in an attempt to look more menacing.

Hayong wipes his eyes from the tears, “S-Sorry, it’s just too funny.”

Yeongjin fumes, and turns to go back to his room, “I’m taking this off.”

“No, no, hyung!” Selin interjects in between giggles, “You look cute, seriously! Don’t take it off!”

Yeongjin takes no heed of his words and stalks off into his bedroom. Seoljun (the ty dongsaeng) is waiting for him next to the door, with a wide grin on his face and two thumbs up.

“You look really good hyung,” Seoljun remarks cheekily, “You should wear this more often.”

Yeongjin gives the smiling Seoljun the finger, goes into his room and slams the door close.