Chap 2.

Country Boy.

6 years later in Busan.

Woong Jae lives in a small city in Busan. It’s near the river, so calm and so beautiful, the perfect place to start a new life. Thing he did. After one year of rehabilitation in Seoul, he decided to move to Busan again.  He changed his name to Siwan and finished school like any other common boy.  At the age of 20, life started to be good at him. Some rainy day a nice man borrowed him his umbrella and now two years later that same man has become his everything. He was more than he could have ever dreamed.

But unfortunately at nights, all these years, nightmares kept coming to his mind. The pain on his broken bones, even thought they were healed, he could feel still feel it. The fear he could still feel it. Even if Dongjun held him so tight at nights, he could still feel it.He needed to come back. To finally put an end to his pain, to be able to go on with his life.

-Do you really have to go, Siwan?

-Yes. Because if I don’t do this, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life.

-What is exactly what are you gonna do?

-Don’t you trust me, Junnie?

-I do, but..

-But nothing I’ll be back in some days….

He passed his hands for his cheeks and kissed him goodbye. He took the fastest train to Seoul, leaving his country side behind. He was decided to take revenge on the person who made the best years of his life miserable. He was going to find him and… make him pay.

After some hours he arrived to Seoul and settled in a cheap hotel. He finished putting his things in order, and he went outside to find clues about that man. He asked around some bars and pubs. He learned that the man was no longer known as Hawk just as Heechul. His real name. He was no more a bully but some important person on the underground. It’s going to be thought to get close. But he hadn’t being preparing for so many years for nothing, oh no.

Four days passed, it was Saturday, and some people told him that night Heechul is going to be celebrating his birthday party in a famous place called ‘Six Hells’. So tonight is the night.

He took a shower, found his best clothes, his best perfume, combed his hair and left out the hotel with the things he needed. The taxi left him on the door of that club. He took a deep breath and entered turned into a totally different person. He waved his eyes around to find known faces but nothing. He saw a group of people, the man of the center was holding a cup of champaing, he got closer and saw the face. Those eyes…how could he forget those eyes? Never. 

He sat straight on the sight of the man, I took a long time till he finally felt how that gaze was posed over him. He was sweating and shacking but tried to control himself. Heechul smirked and walked through the people to him.

-Do I know you?

-No, why? – He answered a bit shacking.

-I..just thought you look familiar.

-Maybe you WANT to know me.

-Ha, maybe. You’re funny…I’m celebrating my birthday here, wanna join?

-Mmm okay.

Siwan followed Heechul to his private zone. He couldn’t believe it was that easy. He always knew he was weak with pretty boys so what better that use the looks God gave him, even if it is for a bad cause. They sat next the each other and he noticed how Heechul couldn’t take his eyes off him, and soon his hands were on his legs.

-Would you let me take you to some place more…private? –Heechul asked to Siwan’s ear. Siwan was so disgusted to have that man so close to his body, but he calmed his instincts and answered.

-Yeah, of course.

Heechul took his hand and dragged him to one of the exclusive bedrooms of that place. He had the key of a fancy suit. Disgusting, and filthy rich. Siwan entered the room and Heechul closed the door with the key. Smiling at him, took a bottle of wine and poured two glasses, one for Heechul and other for him. Heechul was busy playing with the pillows of the bed, so he took the opportunity to empty that tiny bottle he was hidden on his pocket all this time on Heechul’s glass. Just something to make him sleep.  He passed the glass to Heechul and excused himself to go to the bathroom. He closed on the bathroom and breathed loud he was so nervous that he could feel already his tears coming. But he went outside and Heechul was already waiting him on bed. He glanced at the glass,  it was empty. A big relief came to his body.   He took his own glass and drank it empty.

-So…come here. – Heechul said patting the empty side along him.

-Actually I’d like to play if you want…

-Uhh. , I like that. Tell me.

-Let me tie you to bed first.

-Holy , this is my best birthday. – He said with much excitement.

He took Heechul’s shirt and pants leaving him just on his boxers. Siwan was about to puke, but he thought that when all this finished he will be back to Dongjun’s arms. After being ied both Heechul’s hands he stood in front of him.

-So…

-I’m sorry, but not sorry, Heechul.

-What??...What are you talking about?

-You’re right. We know from before. 6 years ago… you make my life a mess.

-Did I..?

-You, your head is so full of that you don’t even remember the you’ve done.  

-Ha.

Heechul look at him again and smirked, somehow Siwan felt scared even though the last one was tied up. His smirk grew in a laugh, and then a loud laugh. Siwan was just there looking at the tied man laughing like he was not there.

-How could I forget you, country boy? Do you think I was going to forget that pretty face? Don’t underestimate me.

-You..you..remember me.

-Yes, and let me tell you. I’m sorry, but not sorry.

-What?

-You grew up, but still as naïve as always. You drank your own . I changed the glasses. – He started to laugh again while Siwan started to feel his legs shake. – Luckily for me, I still have some friends in city. One of them told me some guy was asking for me, I have a lot of enemies, but tonight when I saw you, I knew it was you right away. Tsh, so bad you had to rush things, we could have fun together, you became really freaking pretty in all these years.

Siwan hold a grip on Heechul's throat but sadly the liquid was starting to make an effect on him. He felt his hands weaken and soon he collapsed over Heechul’s body.

---

When he woke up, he found himself tied on bed. . Why is this like this? All these years for nothing. Heechul was it on his side looking at him with a smile.

-You’re awake. I was watching you sleep. How could I be so stupid to pick on such a beautiful thing? Now maybe we can have a reconciliation. –He tried to touch Siwan’s face but almost got bitten.

He slapped Siwan hard. The later started to get dizzy and tears started running down. Everything was so wrong. He wish to be with Dongjun. Hold him, kiss him. Not there, not like that. They were both shocked by someone knocking the door.

-If you talk, I cut your throat, ok?- Heechul told Siwan, he just nodded- Who is it!!?

-Room service.

-We didn’t ask for that, go away.

-Just take the champagne, Sir. It’s a gift from the house.

-, ok. I’m coming. You, shut up- He said pointing at Siwan.

He stood up and went to the door, he opened it and the worker smiled, and he was about to take the bottle but the worker was fast and it on Heechul’s head. leaving him scattered on the floor. What was that noise? Siwan was dead curious, maybe another person. Maybe a savior. He screamed. His savior ran inside the room and paralyzed at seeing him.

-D-D-Dongjun!

-Siwan, , I need to take you out!

-What are you doing here!!!?

-Let’s talk later. He can wake up at any second! Let me untied you!

Dongjun grabbed a knife and cut Siwan’s ropes. He held him tight for some seconds, but there was no time to lose, they need to get out before it’s too late. Dongjun grabbed his hand and both ran thought the people to the outside of the bar.  They catched a taxi and rapidly got in.

-Please, hurry up! To the train station!

-Wait! My things! I can’t leave.

-Do you want to stay and be killed, Siwan? Just leave it!!

-Dongjun…I’m sorry.

-Just, ok. Let’s get back to Busan. The train takes off in one hour.

-Dongjun…

-Just, shut up, ok?

--------

They arrived to the station and sit to wait the thirty minutes for the train to arrive. Neither of them dare to talk. Siwan was still shacking at all that just happened. Thinking if Heechul was dead or he already woke up and it’s following them. His nervousness was much, so he took Dongjun’s hand between his. Dongjun just looked at him and say nothing, Siwan held it stronger and place his head on his lover's shoulder.

-How did you find me?

-If you can find the person you hate, is beyond obvious that I can find the person I love, don’t you think?

-Dongjun… I’m sorry…

-It’s ok, when we got back to Busan all of this is over.

-Yes…don’t ever leave me, ok?

-I won’t. – He answered holding his hand tighter.

---------

He opened his both eyes, suddenly a sharp pain on his head. Hard headache, he tried hard to open his eyes, and when he did it  he saw white around him.

-You’re awake.

-Agh…Where am I?

-Hospital. You had an important contusion on your head. Sir, do you remember who you are?

-I’m….Hee..chul. Jung. Jung Heechul.

-Do you remember anything that happened?

-I…I don’t..I was…. I don’t…

Again a sharp pain crossed on his head. Blurring flashes and no memories. Why was he there? What happened?  Why is all so blurred?... We covered his head with his sheet, shake a bit and cried of fear. 

 

END.

---------

Sorry if this was just crap ;;; Hope you enjoy it anyway, it was fun and hurtful (?) for me to write enemies Heewan lol TTTT  Thanks for reading <333