Chap 1.

Country Boy.

That tear drop was drying over his face. Slowly becoming a stone. Dust.  His face was covered in dirt. The mud on his chin was drying too. It was getting thick and uncomfortable. When this is going to end, he thought while rubbing it. It would be better if he still had some tears, to help the mud get off of his face. But he wasn’t that lucky, of course he was not.

Revenge, revenge, revenge. All he thought was that. But what could he do? He was small, pathetic, a nobody. How could he beat those demons? Those demons that hurt him every time they could. A 16 year old Busan boy who knows nothing about life, dealing with Seoul monsters. No way.

---

They were there. Waiting as always for him at the end of scholar day. The leader was holding a lollipop on his hands. Taking it time to time to his dirty mouth. Woong Jae tried to avoid them. In vain. The leader was called Heechul but his nickname was Hawk, and well named. He glimpsed his pray in one second.  His bunch of followers grabbed Woong Jae by his arms and took him to a near abandoned building. They settled on a balcony on the second floor of the building. The bullies were holding Woong Jae so tight that his arms were already red.

-Let him go. – The leader demanded, and his dedicates followers did so.

-What do you want of me?-  Woong Jae asked with bloody eyes. Hawk just smirked and look at him from head to toe.

-I like country boys.- He answered with calm.

-Just leave me alone, I won’t bother you, I’ll be invisible – He pleaded.

-Uhh, no. I can’t do that. I’m sorry. - He said holding Woong Jae's chin.

Woong Jae was controlling his feelings of running away his heart beating so fast. Ha was going to explode and that won’t be good for him. He knew that. The air was gloomy and the sky was dark. Rain is coming. Woong Jae closed his eyes and elevating his hand along the air, he slapped his bully face with all the forces left on his body. A tiny line of blood appeared on the commissure of his mouth. He it and looked at Woong Jae with killer eyes.

-Throw him away.  – He said and walked away letting his friends alone to do the dirty job.

He tried to struggle the most he can, but the force of three man were too much for him. The three men lifted him up and with a devil laugh, between Woong Jae’s prays, screams and cries, they let him fell from that second floor. His body hit the rough pavement and darkness was all he could see before that.

-----

One eye. It hurt so much to even open an eye. Where was him? All he could see was white. White on the left. White on the right. He couldn’t feel his body, he knew it was there but he couldn’t move a finger.

-You’re awake. -  A nice lady with warm smile spoke.

-Where am I?

-Seoul hospital. A walker-by found you on the floor. If he hadn’t found you at that moment it would have been bad. You lost a lot of blood.

-My family?

-They were here all day long. They are resting now. I’m the nurse in charge, call me Hyemi.

-Hyemi-ssi my body..

-It’s ok. You’ve been unconsent for three weeks, soon you’ll be able to move it again. But unfortunately you have your legs and two ribs broken. You’ll be ok. Just rest.

Woong Jae closed his eyes again, with fear of not being able to open them again. A rebel tear fell from along his cheek.

---

-I told you many times that I don’t remember how this happened.

-Ok. We won’t pressure you. You must rest now.

The doctors were insisting on his memory, they knew it was right, he didn’t damaged his brain, but why he can’t remember? Maybe the shock itself was preventing him from those memories, or maybe he is pretending no to remember…

-Of course I remember. – He said in a low voice and covered his head with the white sheet. 

----

I know I've said I won't be able to participate on this challenge because ...busy ;; but I can't let Heewan down (??) So even if this story is crappy I want to sahre it <33 Please look at it with love (?? is written very fast and spontaneously lol ;;; *runs away*