Chapter 17

Wilted Rose

After Orientation
Cafeteria
Min Soo's POV

"So did you take over the thrown of presidency in Busan?" I asked teasingly to Mi Yung.

"Ani, I actually moved a few months after you did to Seoul where I went to a school with no Student Council," Mi Yung replied.

My heart dropped. That means that Myungsoo was all alone and neither of us have any clue where he is now. 

"THIS FOOD IS SO GOOD!" I said eating a spoon-full of my fried kimchi and rice. "I missed Korean food so much!" 

I looked over to Chanyeol who was staring at me eat.

"Just because you never had Korean food doesn't mean you should never eat it. I mean, you'll be starving here!" Li Na said while eating.

"Exactly so get some food, Chanyeol!" I said looking at him. He shook his head and pulled out his phone. 

I stuck about spoon of my food in my mouth and Chanyeol watched me eat it, too. I laughed as he his lips and make a sad face. I gave him a spoon-full of my food and he started smiling. I laughed again, this time with my head tilting slightly backwards to the point where I could see everyone behind me. I swerved around and searched around the cafeteria.

"What are you looking for?" Chanyeol asked looking around with me. 

"Oh... Uh... Nothing..." I swerved back around and smiled at them. I swear I just thought I saw Myungsoo...

--

After lunch, Li Na and Mi Yung went around looking at the rest of the campus leaving me and Chanyeol alone in my room. 

"My roommate is cool but he's kind of a stick-in-the-mud," He said flopping on my bed.

"Well no one is perfect so I guess he's better then others you could have gotten!" I said walking to the window and looking out of it.

"So... Tell me about your friend,"

"You just met Mi Yung," I said laughing.

"Ani, not her. The guy from the picture. Remember?" He got up and looked out the window with me. I couldn't really speak at that moment. 

"Oh him... He's just one of the guys on Student Council in Busan back in high school. That's all," 

"But you guys looked closer then Student Council partners,"

"WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?! HE'S GONE! FOREVER! SO LET IT GO!" 

He stepped back and gave me a weird looked. I looked at the floor and sighed.

"Mianhae... Just... I was tired of all of the questions. And he really doesn't matter. I have to go to the bathroom," 

I left him in the room staring out the window. When I got out the room I exhaled. I guess I have to tell him what really happened before I moved...