Chapter 16

Wilted Rose

2 Months Later
First Day In College
In Min Soo's Dorm
Chanyeol's POV


"Wow, you have a nice view!" I said looking out of her window.

"This is going to be amazing!" She said flopping on her bed and laying there. I laid next to her and turned to look at her. 

The door swung open and in popped a girl holding her bags.

"Hello! I'm you roommate!" The chipper girl said bowing at us.

"Hi I'm Min Soo," Min replied smiling.

"And you are... The boyfriend?" She said looking at me and lifting one brow up.

"EW BROTHER! Haha, no I'm joking yes I'm her boyfriend!" I said laughing and bowing. "Well I guess I better get to my dorm!" I got up kissed Min. 

"Okay see you in orientation!" Min said handing me my stuff and taking me to the door. 

I left the room and walked to my dorm room. When I got there the door was cracked so I peeped in and saw a familiar figure laying on one of the beds. I opened the door fully and dropped my things by my other bed. 

"Hey I'm Chanyeol. Have we... Met before?" I asked bowing.

He looked at me strangely and then shook his head, "No."

"Myungsoo," He replied and got up. 

My phone rang and the song, "She's Back" by Infinite. (That was Min Soo's ringtone since she loves that song.) Myungsoo gave me the weirdest look as I picked it up.

"What? You don't like Infinite?" I asked before answering the phone.

"Boy bands are overrated," He said looking out of our window. 

I shrugged and answered the phone. 

"Hello?" I said in English.

Min Soo loudly screamed in my ear.

"Stop the screaming! What is it?" 

"MI YUNG GOES HERE!" Min Soo yelled in my ear.

"Oh your best friend?" 

"Yes! I'm so happy! She's Li Na's roomate!"

"Okay well I will meet you guys in five,"

I hung up and the phone and turned around to find Myungsoo staring at me.

"You speak English?" He asked me.

"Ne, wae?" 

"Are you from America?" 

"Ne, wae?"

"No reason,"

I looked at him strangely and then walked out the room to find Min Soo, Li Na & her friend.


__________________________

Author's Note:

Okay so I had to add that Infinite part! I thought it would be hilarious! You have to admit that it was funny! I mean Myungsoo saying that his band is overrated! HA! That's comedy! XDD