pamphlet.

↱ GEOJANG MUSIC CAMP / apply open for upcoming semester!


geojang MUSIC CAMP pamphlet
ft. about the camp & camp leaders

geojang music camp was established by han jin, ceo of geojang media, on february 06th 2002. his goal of establishing geojang music camp was to help aspiring young musicians refine their musical talent at a music workshop where camp leaders could teach and provide the student with pointers and tips on how to improve and sharpen their skills as musicians aswell as to help the students gain as much experience as they could in order to help them grow from aspiring young musicians to talented musicians.

the semesters at geojang music camp last around two to three months and there are a variety of activities that students participate in to help them improve and build teamwork skills as well as to bond with one another. activites will depend on the month camp takes place in as the it will based on the season and weather that will occur. the general activites include delicious dinners and open-mic, where the students are able sign up and perform anything of their choice on stage for fellow students.

at the end of the semester, there is a final stage which usually referred to as the final jam, where students are able to sign up and perform an act of their choice whilst the judges will be evaluating their skills as fellow musicians. this is also where the judges will see how much the student has grown and improved during their stay at the camp, compared to when they had first auditioned.

tumblr_mumhfp3gee1rbwycxo1_500.jpg tumblr_mumhfp3gee1rbwycxo1_500.jpg tumblr_mumhfp3gee1rbwycxo1_500.jpg tumblr_mumhfp3gee1rbwycxo1_500.jpg

there are a total of four camp leaders who are each assigned to look after an equal amount of students from their corresponding cabin houses who also teach vocal, dance, rap, acting or instrumental classes respectively.

faqs