Eye Smile

The Story of Us

Here I am, waiting for his existence to meet me at my house. He is the one who choose to meet me at my house because he know it is the safest place for us to meet up. I don’t know what he’s going to say to me. All I know is, he just got back from other country and I just end my filming.

A black car stops infront of me and I know it’s him. He step out from the car with a tired face plastered on his face. I do feel sorry for him. I do can’t lie it’s hurt me seeing him like this. I do care about him.

He sigh then hug me. I don’t move cause I’ll get more hurt if I hug him back but as a friend, I will. He whispers to me saying that he is so tired. He feel like he being used. He scared of falling inlove again. While me, I’m scared of hoping in hope again. I told him to come with me so he tell me everything he feel but he want to talk in his car instead.

Right after I sit on his car, I can smell his scent which I love when I hug him everytime we met. And he is there, with his head on the steering wheel and crying his heart out. I put my hand his back the it. I don’t know how to cheer crying people because it always me that people cheer for. I’m bad at comforting people.

 He do hurt after knowing that she actually getting hurt by his saesang fans but he also hurt by what she had done. His company scold him for being so clumsy with his relationship. They blame him and her for not playing safe.

I know how stress he is since she already admit to the whole media that they did date. Even my company did try help with his scandals since my company really good at handling those situation. When Jinri’s and Qian unnie’s scandal came out before, Lee Sooman had so many thing in his brain just to break off the news.

But, it much easier since Changmin oppa is in the same company as us while Choiza oppa’s company give a good help with the scandal but for his case, they can’t stop it since she is the one who handle everything.

That is why my company don’t really allowed us date fans because once the scandal broke, the other side have choice whether to tell the press or not. If they did tell the press, it’s hard for our company help us with it. I almost date before with Big Bang Jiyong but then we didn’t since I can’t handle with all of his fans.

“I regret it. I’m sorry”

They first word he said after crying. He is sorry because he just know that she blackmail me for being friends with him before. I’m the only one that being blackmail, there some of his lady friends too. It just he is too dumb for not realize it earlier.

That was also why I ignored him during our comeback. He keep looking at me when we were on stage before but I did nothing. Even Amber stay a distance with him.  Act like we’re not close to each other was a good choice for that time.

 

 

I opened my eyes and the first person I see is my only guy right now. No, I’m not in relationship, I’m just into a whole new life called love. He give me a hot dark chocolate as my breakfast because he know that I always skip my breakfast these days and he also know that dark chocolate is good for an anemic like me. And warm milk for him.

I touch his fringe which getting longer right now and he said he going to cut it tomorrow. I told him that I love his long hair and he said that if not for work, he wouldn’t cut it so I’ll love him even more. Then he smile. I love his smile and those eye smile.

We always flirt like this and we love it. My parents allowed us to date because they believe him will be good to me but I don’t know. I’m just not ready to be called ‘someone’ girlfriend. I rather stay like this.

He tell me how pretty my eyes are. How he love stay like this with me and how he fell for me for the first time. He admit that he never look at me before but now, the only girl in his mind is me. He said that girl always sick of him but not for me. How can I get sick of this guy.

He is so sweet towards me. Totally guy that I dreamed before. And now, that guy is in front of me. Lucky me.

My phone rings and I look at the dialer. I look at him and he smile then nod his head. I take a deep breath before answering it. I greet that dialer and it is Myungsoo. Asking what I’m doing then he ask me who I’m with

“My co - star, CNBlue Minhyuk. You know him, don't you? “

On the other side, I can really tell his voice don’t sound so good after hearing Minhyuk oppa’s name. Then, he said that he is busy and hang off the phone. And I know he is lying. Amber told me that he finally realize his feeling towards me but no, I’m in love with another person.

It is Kang Minhyuk. The guy that know all everything about me even for a small amount of time. He is type of guy that love controlling everything, that is why girls sick of him but not for me. I love being control because I’m out of control.

Both of us are blood A which can be secretive and reluctant to share our feelings due to our shy, reserved and introverted sensibilities. We can be self-conscious and can be unable to express our emotions well. One of the reason, we choose not to be labeled as couple.

I love you Myungsoo but not more than friends cause he is the only one for me. Once again, I’m sorry Myungsoo. The story of us, ended just like this, I think.

Because, we don’t know what the future holds.