Chapter One

Embers

Amber's Point of View

 

"Krys! Krystal! Open the door and talk to me! Babe, let me explain!" Darn it. I'm starting to attract attentions from all the passers-by and her neighbours. Well, I don't care. I need to explain to my girlfriend.

 

"Krys! I -" the door opened and guess who did it? Nope. Not my baby but her scary sister.

 

"Shut it Liu! You're disturbing my house and my neighbors!" Since when did she care about her neighbors?

 

"Unn- Noona, I-I just need to explain to Soojung. She saw it wrong!" 

 

"So it's my sister's fault for having poor eyesight now?!" she screamed at my face.

 

"T-t-that's not what I meant noona, she just saw it from a difficult angle! I was just tending Suzy's broken ankle!" 

 

She scoffed. "Yeah right! Tell me something I don't know."

 

Flashback

 

"Ouch!" the girls from the cheerleading squad gathered around the person who just yelped.

 

Being the gentle(wo)man that she is, Amber stood up from the bleachers where all of the school's basketball varsity team are having their break after an intense workout. 

 

"Hey. What's wrong here?"

 

"Oh. Hey Amber. Suzy twisted her ankle during a cartwheel"

 

"Really?" she lowered herself at Suzy's level. "Can I see it?" she held out her hand gesturing to her injured foot.

 

"Sure. Just be -ah!" Amber pressed her ankle with a little pressure.

 

"Tsk tsk. It's swelling Suz, I think there's a bucket of ice left in our locker room." Without warning Amber scooped up Suzy with her hand carefully placed behind the younger girl's knees while the other on her back. Caught in surprise, Suzy has no choice but to latch her arms behind Amber's neck.

 

She carried the injured cheerleader towards their locker room and placed her on a bench. 

 

"Sorry about this. Even female athlete's are messy." She apologized for the clothes that were strewn everywhere and the room. Track shoes and other footwears that are scattered on the floor.

 

"It's okay. Our locker room is not that better anyway."

 

"Here, this is supposed to be for the team's water jug but your foot is much more important. The guys can just buy cold water in the caffeteria later while we can't have a limping cheercaptain, can we?" Amber grinned handsomely while Suzy just giggled.

 

Meanwhile .. in the court

 

"Oh hey Krystal! Looking for Amber?"

 

"Hi Henry-oppa! Yeah, where is my llama?"

 

"Well, we saw her pass by a while ago. I think she was heading to your locker room. Maybe to hit the showers."

 

"Oh. Okay thanks oppa!" Krystal was skipping her way towards the lockers while wiping beads of her sweat. She just finished practice for Track & Field.

 

"Hyung, don't you think we should have told her that Amber was with Suzy?"

 

"Huh? Didn't think of that. She'll find out anyway." Henry said as he shrugged he's shoulder.

 

 

"Hmm. She's alone in the showers. Maybe we can have a quickie before her practice starts again." Krystal grinningly told herself.

 

As she neared towards her destination, Krystal heard noises.

 

"Hmm. Will it hurt?"

 

"At first it will, but it will subside soon and then you'll feel good, nope, better."

 

"Ahh!"

 

"Shh! Quiet down will you? You want the whole cheerleading squad to hear us?"

 

"Let them, ahh! It was their fault anyway."

 

"I thought Amber is here? Hmm." She decided to peeked through a gap between the door. Her jaw dropped when she saw her girlfriend, Amber, kneeling in between Suzy's wide open legs while her face is directly towards Suzy's womanhood. And what the ! Suzy's wearing cheerleading uniforms which involves skirts. From Krystal's point of view, what she's seeing is that Amber is eating Suzy's while the younger girl enjoys herself with her back arched as she moans.

 

"Amber, a little more to the left. There! Ahh! -" Before Suzy could say anything else, the door flew open revealing an angry looking Krystal Jung. Amber immediately jerked back realizing how awkward her position is with Suzy.

 

"Baby! This is not what you think it is. I can explain."

 

"Explain what you ing cheater?! That you're tired of ing me now coz I'm not a like Suzy anymore?"

 

"NO! I'm not doing anything like that with Suzy!"

 

"If it helps, I'm not a Krys!" Suzy tried to explain to Krystal.

 

"Fine then. You're a you girlfriend stealer! But I definitely bought your 'Will it hurt?' act. BRA-VO." 

 

"Krys, will you listen first?! Suzy sprained her ankle and -"

 

"And you decided to play hero with her treating her and all. Bull Amber! Just cut the crap! I don't care about your rehearsed excuses okay?!"

 

"But that's the truth!"

 

"Fine! That's the truth then! You play hero with cheerwhores while you can't even visit and cheer for your girlfriend's practice which is by the way, just a few steps away from this smelly gym!!"

 

"I-"

 

" you!" That's the last thing Krystal said before dashing outside the school as her tears threatens to fall. Leaving a speechless Amber behind. She just screwed. Big time.

 

End flashback ~

 

"P-p-please noona! Let me talk to Soojung. You know how much I love her right?" The devil is not gonna let me pass the door is she?

 

"Don't call her Soojung! And I don't! Now get out before I skin you alive Liu!"

 

Even though I hear/feel my skin backing out as it was threatened, I stood my ground. I can't let her go that easily when I almost died while courting which is by the way also supervised by Jessica-noona.

 

"I won't let you hurt my baby sister again. Now. GET. OUT." she said in a low threatening voice.

 

AISH! Just how can I melt this Ice Princess' heart? If I want to get Krystal, I have to pass by her sister. Then a bright idea hit me. 

 

I sighed dramatically. "Fine. Alright I'll retreat for now noona since Krystal hasn't cooled down yet. But I'm coming back tommorow and the next day and the next day until she finally talks to me. Good day noona." I bowed respectfully to her before turning around to get in my car.

 

Get ready for what's coming Jessica Jung. Amber Liu never backs down.

 

 

 

 

 

So ... how is it?

Comments are very much appreciated :)

 

 

- iklutz25 -