The School Clinic

Complicated Love

"Kim Myungsoo, Nam Woohyun, take him to the school clinic." says Mr.Ji. Myungsoo and Woohyun both nods as a response. Mr.Ji's about to follow them but.. "wait, Mr.Ji, what about us?" asks Eunji. "The rest of you, stay here and don't cause any problems." says Mr.Ji, gesturing his hands down to stay put while looking at the rest of them. The others nods and whisper starts.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

"Ya! Kim Sunggyu" says Woohyun, shaking Sunggyu's body. "He can't breathe." says the nurse. "Then what can we do?!' panicks Woohyun."Press his chest and give him the temporary oxygen first." says the nurse. "I'll go get the tools, you both stay here and do what I told you just now" Myungsoo and Woohyun both nods. "Oxygen huh? Well I know how, back off Woohyun." says Myungsoo a little smirking. He presses Sunggyu's chest then, give him an open mouth kiss.

"Ya! Kim Myungsoo!" says Woohyun. "Sunggyu!" . Woohyun sees Sunggyu waking up and spitting out a lot of water. "Gyu..."says Myungsoo panting. "Ah..the cramp.."says Sunggyu, in pain. "Is the cramp still going on." asks Woohyun. "It hurts."  says Sunggyu, weakly, crying. The nurse suddenly came, she looks like she ran all the way here. "Can he breathe again?" asks the nurse ,panting. "Yes, but he's in pain because of the cramp." says Myungsoo. "Okay, I get it. The cramp will be gone, son't worry. The two of you stay here, i must report there." says the nurse. "Got it"

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

"Ya, Myungsoo, about the kiss a while ago." says Woohyun. "What about the kiss?" asks Myungsoo turning back to face him, with hands in his pocket. "You don't kiss him on purpose right?" asks Woohyun. "The reason: 1, Gyu needs my help, 2, I want to kiss him badly, 3, I will not let you kiss him first, 4, the oxygen is too late, 5, he's cute." says Myungsoo.

"Is that so? well, for a few out of all you're right, and I want to kiss kim too. You can consider your sell lucky." says Woohyun. "Don't dare. Don't even think of it. He's mine." says Myungsoo. "I know, you always say that he's yours. okay. fine. But what will happen to Sunggyu? Will he's change into Sungjong's life?" asks Woohyun, Myungsoo flinch, mad.

"Don't dare to say name infront of me." says Myungsoo with a deep voice. "Ahh..." moans Sunggyu, still on headache. "Are you okay?" asks Woohyun. "I'm okay, why do you....wait! you guys! you saved me!" says Sunggyu, feeling thankful. "Calm down Gyu." says Myungsoo. "Thank you, really thank you." says Sunggyu. "No prob Gyu." says Woohyun.

"Bu..but..", "what?" asks Woohyun. "So..some..someone kissed me?" says Sunggyu nervously. "Yeah that's me." says Myungsoo, smirking. "Wh..What?!" screamed Sunggyu.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 


Sorry If I didn't update for a long time... sad..I'll try my best to update.