The Past

Complicated Love

"Sunggyu, I think you have to know this." says Eunji. "Can I tell him?" Byunghun asks. "Yes, you can." says Eunji, nodding her head with a little hint of sympathy. "So here it is." says Byunghun. "5 years ago, when he was still at primary school, his mom and dad got divorced, and Myungsoo was taken care of his dad, while his mom got married again." continues Byunghun. "So, that means Myungsoo lives with his father now?" Sunggyu asks, as he look at the two.

"Y-.." Byunghun (almost) say, raising a finger, but interrupted by.... "Yes, you're right. And don't be surprised Sunggyu, Myungsoo's father is the founder of this school." says Eunji, smirking. "Mian Byunghun, you talk to much right here, so it's my turn." Byunghun,then rolling his eyes. "So..wait, wha?! He's the..the founder?!" says Sunggyu. "yeah, haha, so back to the story /clears throat and glares at Eunji/ after successing this school, he went to America, but not with Myungsoo. Myungsoo lives here with his maids and butlers and he study with noone." says Byunghun.

"W-wait! Maids and Butlers?! That means he's very rich!" says Sunggyu,shocked. "You're right Gyu, everybody in this school is just like his slave." says  Eunji. "Clubs, bars, Myungsoo always go to that kind of place, yes, he;s rich, but actually he's really lonely." Byunghun continues. "I know being left out is not funny bu-.." , "I thinki can sit with him." Sunggyu cuts Eunji. "Huh?" Byunghun asks confused as well as Eunji. "I almost have the same story with him, I think I'll be fine." says Sunggyu. "Ummm...sure, but, pres, I think we have to re-arrage the seat.....umm, pres?" says Byunghun while looking at Eunji doing something. "Done! here, look!" says Eunji.


I'm really sorry, but the seat arragement I made couldn't work here,so..

 /Myungsoo and Sunggyu sit in the back corner II Byunghun sit infront of Sunggyu II Woohyun sit right across to Sunggyu II Eunji sit right across Eunji/

Hope you could picture it.well, it's little because the author only make it that way.


"Well, well , good job pres." says Byunghun. "I did a good job right? and fast too." says Eunji, proud. "Haha, oh, and Woohyun ssi is sitting across me." says Sunggyu. "Don'ttttttttttt! call us with the 'ssi'" says Eunji. "O..Okay,so...Eunji?" says Sunggyu. "Yup. just like that." says Eunji.

 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

"Okay, guys, I made a little bit change on the seat. Please endure, is Myungsoo here yet?" Eunji asks. "Nope, not yet." says Woohyun. "hmm.. let's start anyway. ok, so Woo, you sit here and Byung, you're here." says Eunji, pointing at where they should be seated. "Good, very good pres." says Woohyun, smirking as he looks at Sunggyu.

I have a chance