Past - The Beginning'

Past, Present & Future

'I am sorry but your parents have passed away in a horrible car accident. Please accept our sincere apologises,' a policeman said.

I could not stop myself from crying and neither could my brothers. All four of us gathered into a hug trying to comfort one another but it was no use. Tear just kept falling down from my eyes and being the great brothers they were, they kept caring.

'_______. It's going to be okay. We're here to look after you,' Jiyong oppa (18) said softly.

'Yeah. Should we hold a funeral for omma and appa and then we will all prepare a special speech about how much we love them and how much they loved us.' Minwoo oppa (15) suggested.

That's a really good idea Minwoo-ah. We should also prepare the food that they liked most.' Jaebum oppa (17) said.

I don't know why but i just automatically smiled out of nowhere and thought to myself about how lucky i was to have such a nice brother. I wish to never be seperated.

'_______. What do you think? Do you want to send omma and appa to heaven as happy as they can be?' Jiyong oppa asks with a smile.

With puffy red eyes and a small simle, I simply replied 'nae'.

Before leaving, the police handed over a slightly damaged package.

'This was in your parents car at the time of the accident. Please take it,' the policemen said with a voice of sincerity.

'Kamsahabnida.' Jaebum oppa replied.

Giving thank yous and goodbyes. we took our leave from the police station. Holding Jiyong oppa's hand, we continued to walk. Tear starting to fade away.

'Should we go to the park and sit where we always did? Jaebum oppa asked.

'Nae, joha!' Jiyong oppa and I replied.

We started walking towards the park and when we arrived, we went to where we always sat for picnincs or celebrations. Under the shade of the tree in view of the river. Insteadof sulking around we tried to control ourselves. As we set the box down while sitting down, we stare at the box.

Jiyong oppa with his hands on the lid of the box asks 'are you all ready?'

We all nodded in reply and he opened the box. My eyes widened. It was a box of presents for each of us as it was only a week till christmas.

Jiyong oppa grabbed a snapback hat and a microphone. 'This is mine,' he said.

Minwoo oppa picked up a box and opened it. 'It's the shoes I wanted!' he said in surprise.

Jaebum oppa got hold of a jacket. 'I've always wanted this,' he said excitedly.

I looked into the box and saw a teddy bear.' A teddy bear,' I said softly.

Tears started to come out once again and i just hugged the bear.

'Gwenchana, gwenchana. Don't cry. It's okay,' Hiyong oppa told me.

I feel happy and surprised at the same time. A 12 year old girl getting a teddy bear is embarrasing but also can become the happiest girl in the world. 

'Wat are you going to name it?' Jaebum oppa asks me.

'Well...., it's a brown bear so I'll name it Browny,' I replied.

'Wah. So original!' Jaebum oppa said sarcastically.

We all laughed at the statement and looked at each other thinking the same thing. As long as we stick together. Everything will be okay.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. this is the first chapter. sorry it's a bit short but i hope you enjoyed and will wait for the next chap. Thx.