Chapter 1

My Last Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So, this is the first chapter after I rewrite and make some changes in the storyline. While you read this fic, please take note that the whole story is fictional so the storyline is not completely based on the real life of Super Junior members. I will randomly insert events that I find suitable for my story journey. Although I use Super Junior members as the characters, that does not mean the story is real. Sometimes there are some people who seem to confuse between fiction and reality.

 

Oh yeah, I will address Kyuhyun as ‘the boy’ instead of ‘the man’ since man sounds too old for him. But I will change it eventually.

 

Anyway, happy reading! Leave a comment if you feel like doing so okay.

..................................

 

 

 

21th February 2012, Monday.

Seoul, Gwangjin-gu, Jayang 3(sam)-dong, The Sharp Star City Apartment, Building C, Unit 1101.

21:05 p.m.

Third person P.O.V

The door of a room that was shared by two Super Junior members slowly creaked opened as Leeteuk, leader of the said boy band pushed it from the other side. The room was dark. The dim moonlight from outside the glass window was the only source which lightened the tidy not-so-spacious space a little bit.

With his right palm still grabbing the doorknob, Leeteuk stretched his neck into the room through the crack of the door. He squinted his eyes a little bit to let his pupils blend with the darkness surrounding the room. After a few seconds, his dark brown orbs focused on the blanketed figure of sleeping Kyuhyun, the youngest member of the group on one of the two single beds located in the bedroom. The boy was sleeping soundly like a baby there, curling under the thick layer of blanket, completely oblivious of the presence of his oldest hyung.

Leeteuk stepped towards the bed quietly, trying not to make much sound that could disturb the slumbering boy. When he finally stood by the bed side, he crouched down facing Kyuhyun who was laying on his side, noting how peaceful the boy looked in his sleep. The leader then put his palm on Kyuhyun’s forehead gently, making sure his action would not wake the boy up. A small smile appeared on his face as he felt Kyuhyun’s temperature had finally decreased unlike hours ago. After taking some time caressing his dongsaeng’s silky hair, he moved swiftly towards the door and exited the room to let the feverish boy rest without any further disturbance. He closed the door with a soft thud.

Leeteuk headed back towards the living room, walking leisurely with a less-burdened heart in the hallway passing the bathroom and kitchen from Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room. As he appeared there, the other Super Junior members who were sitting around there quickly turned towards him, giving curious looks. Leeteuk sat himself down on the couch beside Eunhyuk who was munching on some strawberries while monitoring the variety show he did with Shindong and Leeteuk last week.

“How is he?” Kim Jongwoon, also known as Yesung, one of the lead vocalists asked Leeteuk with the emotionless face he always had on. He sipped the sweet hot chocolate he made for himself right after that. Despite that expression he wore, Leeteuk knew that his dongsaeng-by-a-year really worried about Kyuhyun. The said boy continuously getting under the weather these few days and it was quite worrying.

Looking around at his dongsaengdeul who were looking at him one by one, the oldest answered the question directed to him. “His fever almost gone but his temperature is still a little bit warm. I think he will be okay by tomorrow morning.” He smiled witnessing some of the members heaving relief sighs. It meant the others did worry about Kyuhyun’s well-being which made him happy and proud of them.

 

There were eight members in one out of the two Super Junior’s dorms. Even though the original number of Super Junior members was twelve, they prefer being fifteen. Super Junior debuted as a twelve membered group in 2005 but they changed in 2006 when Kyuhyun was added. In 2008, another two members were added. They were Zhoumi and Henry, the Chinese members of the group including Hangeng. Where were the other seven missing members?

Siwon was busy with his own schedules of CFs and drama shooting thus staying at his own apartment alone for a better time arrangement. Kangin and Heechul were in the army. Kangin would be discharge in two months while Heechul would be absent from all Super Junior activities until September next year. Zhoumi and Henry were staying with their own family since there was no Super Junior M activity in the meantime. Kibum was taking a leave to focus on his acting career starting from 2009 until now. There was no guarantee or evidence that say he would come back any time soon. Lastly, the ex-member, Hangeng or Hankyung in Korean. He left Super Junior after filing a lawsuit against the company about the unfairness of his contract. The incident gave a massive blow to the company, fans and the Super Junior members themselves.

Whatever it was, they continued to stay in the industry with the unending supports from the Everlasting Friends. They became stronger than ever after passing by tons of trials and misfortunes. They were now at the top, surpassing all the other fellow celebrities and entertainers. Their official color, sapphire blue was now covering the whole globe, proving their power and result from their hard work. They really worth it.

 

They did not continue the talk about Kyuhyun though. After Yesung’s question (or more like everyone’s) was answered, they went back to their abandoned activities. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were still monitoring their activity in Eunhyuk’s laptop. Shindong and Donghae were versing each other in the game ‘Tekken 6’ with Yesung as the audience and also unexperienced commenter while Sungmin and Ryeowook were in the kitchen, doing some cleaning while talking about their recent interests.

They were in their own world until they heard quite heavy footsteps coming closer and closer towards the living room. All heads turned towards the sound just to catch the sight of a tired-looking Kyuhyun in the slightly wrinkled pajama with his bed hair which was sticking out in a lot of directions. The boy looked like a lost puppy who was looking for its owner in a crowd of strangers. Kyuhyun looked so cute with the slightly pink tinted cheeks and sleepy expression on his face. He was standing there at the corner, still half-asleep with both hands grabbing the side of the wall. His pair of glossy puppy-like eyes were peeping towards the quite crowded living room while his body still hidden behind the wall. All his hyungs’ faces brightened after seeing him awake.

“Hey Kyuhyun-ah! Come on here! Sit with us.” Eunhyuk called Kyuhyun while patting the space between him and Leeteuk which was quickly emptied by the leader when he was speaking. He quickly turned off his laptop and put it aside. Both of them flashed their sweetest smiles at the just awake not-so-well maknae. They usually did not act like that with Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun became a different person if he was sick. He changed into a kid without much word, shy and acted like a real maknae who loved to be spoilt by his hyungdeaul. It made him looked fragile than ever. So they made some exception there. All of them would fulfill whatever Kyuhyun wanted when he was sick. They actually did the same even if the boy was healthy and normal. There was no difference. Just that they were gentler with Kyuhyun when he was sick. Normally they would bicker and some arguments would arise before the members fulfill his wish. When the situation was opposite, the members would comply everything without any complain.

Kyuhyun dragged his tired body towards the living room slowly and slumped down between Leeteuk and Eunhyuk on the couch. An arm quickly engulfed him from the side, so softly rubbing his shoulder. He turned towards the owner of the warm touches and received a soft toothless smile with a hint of worry in it.

“How are you feeling maknae? Still dizzy?” Eunhyuk asked Kyuhyun who was looking at him. Kyuhyun shook his head in denial even though he was feeling dizzy. He was not going to make his hyungdeul worry over him any further. But he also knew that the older members could clearly see his lies. It was so typical of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter