Fight

Christmas Special: An Ending or A New Beginning?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsXB5eRMRno

Henry - Trap

 

The next day, you followed EXO into the SM building for their dance practice. You didn’t have plans and EXO felt that it was dangerous for a girl to loiter around alone. You were totally awed by their performance. It was different watching them live and up close. You only watched them perform on television or on your computer before.

‘Now, time to practice the Chinese version, to your positions please.’ Suho clapped his hands as he relieved himself from his final pose. You smiled. You have been sitting on the floor at the front of the dance studio, leaning against the huge mirror. You were in charge of the radio and the stereo speakers today since they needed someone to operate the music.

‘Hyung, can’t we take a break?’ Sehun whined, plopping on to the floor. You threw him a bottle of water nearby when Sehun gestured for it. It was intercepted by Kai who came in between to catch it.

‘Hey! That was supposed to be for me!’ Sehun complained, trying to grab Kai while having his on the ground. He was too tired and thirsty to move from his spot.

‘I’m your hyung so too bad.’ Kai stuck his tongue out before sending you a cheeky wink. Luhan, who was nearby caught that interaction Kai had with you and flinched.

‘Guys, stop it. It’s not like there’s only one water bottle in the whole studio.’ Kris said before grabbing the bottle from Kai to drink.

*Our leader is so ironic.* Tao thought rolling his eyes.

You smiled at the interaction. Kris almost choked on the water when he caught that genuine smile on your face. That eyes and face full of sorrows and disappointments were not seen for that split second.

Luhan unconsciously smiled too since he was staring at you. In fact, he was unconscious of the fact that he was staring at you the whole time.

‘Let’s just take 10. We will continue to practice after that.’ Suho informed before dragging D.O to accompany him to the gents.

‘Dude, you okay?’ Chanyeol patted Luhan’s back when he saw his hyung jerk suddenly. Luhan nodded slightly. *Luhan, stop it. Control yourself.* He scolded himself mentally before wiping the perspiration that was dripping down his forehead.

EXO made a circle near you. You joined in since Xiumin dragged you there.

‘What’s your plan? When are you going back?’ Lay asked, intrigued about what was going to happen. You shrugged. Honestly, your plan was to just meet Luhan, reunite, catch up and then see what plans can be made with him…

Together.

You were about to shake your head when Baekhyun scoffed.

‘I hope you are not planning to live off us and take advantage of our kindness.’ He stared lasers but broke off when he got a smack from Chen.

‘You can stay with me, at my house, at night.’ Kai smirked, placing his hands on your waist and giving it a soft squeeze since he was sitting beside you. You shifted your body away from him since you weren’t comfortable.

*That’s it.* Luhan flared up at the action and stood up. He went up to Kai and pulled him up by the collar, sending him a death glare.

Everyone, including you stood up in shock and panicked when Luhan raised his fist.

‘Yah, what is wrong with you?!’ Kai said, trying to get out of his grasp.

‘I’m your hyung. Talk to me with respect.’ Luhan gritted his teeth. *How dare you wink and touch her waist.*

‘Guys, stop it. Luhan, let go.’ Kris commanded. Luhan had to obey his leader. Kai fixed his shirt and Luhan sat back down in a huff.

‘Crazy hyung.’ Kai cursed, rolling his eyes. Luhan stood up again, this time giving Kai a punch without hesitating. EXO rushed in to stop the both of them. You stood there, just staring. You didn’t know what to do. You never saw Luhan this violent and angry before.

Kai rubbed the spot that he got hit and smirked. He stood up and was about to hit Luhan back when a voice boomed in the studio.

‘ENOUGH.’ Everyone’s head turned to find CEO Kim standing at the entrance. Suho and D.O stood there quietly in shock.

‘CEO Kim.’ EXO bowed and you followed suit.

‘Stop fighting. Don’t you guys have practice to do?’ CEO Kim then turned to Suho and D.O.

‘I thought the both of you said that EXO is ready for the performance evaluation?’ CEO Kim walked towards EXO.

‘Get ready.’ CEO Kim sat on the chair in front that was used to mark the middle of the stage. EXO got into position.

‘Who’s this girl?’ CEO Kim finally noticed your presence when you were about to play the music. You thought maybe it was because Chanyeol was blocking his view of you just now.

‘It’s Luhan’s friend from China. She came to visit.’ Tao said, hoping CEO Kim wouldn’t scold them. They were supposed to inform things like that beforehand.

CEO Kim narrowed his eyes at you and then at Luhan.

‘Luhan, we need to talk. Go to my office now.’ CEO Kim ordered. Luhan nodded lightly, following after the CEO. You raised your eyebrows, a little worried.

Everyone had the same thought.

*What was happening?*

---

A/N:

Heyyy.

If you noticed, I haven't updated any stories in a while because I have been busy with work.

So sorry. :X

I'm sorry to say that this story might end after Christmas Day. T___T

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comments and subscriptions are loved. <3