Kris

Christmas Special: An Ending or A New Beginning?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j26fMOMDH4Y

One Republic - Counting Stars By YoungJun & Hanbyul of Led apple Music note #43/50

 

‘Sunhe, how are you related to Luhan?’ Xiumin asked, glanced at Luhan and then back at you.

You were sitting in EXO-M’s car since Suho claimed that you would be much comfortable taking the van with someone you knew. That someone he was referring to was Luhan.

You didn’t know if you would really feel comfortable since Luhan didn’t want to talk to you at all. However, you were grateful that Suho was putting your interest as a priority.

Xiumin had sat between you and Luhan since Luhan insisted that his hyung sit in the centre. You secretly hoped that it was not because he didn’t want to sit next to you.

‘We are…’ You shifted your gaze to Luhan and saw him shoot you a glare as if warning you not to say anything that will ruin him.

‘Are?’ Chen asked, turning his head back. He had to sit at the front, beside the chauffeur since there weren’t enough seats at the back. Besides, he loved the view he had in front.

‘Friends.’ You said, looking down at your fiddling fingers. Kris raised his eyebrows.

‘Oh, since you guys are friends, we should be friends of yours too!’ Lay said, smiling at you.

‘Woohooo, we have a new friend.’ Tao cheered. As celebrities, it was difficult to make friends.

‘We are here.’ Luhan said flatly, totally uninterested in his team members’ new found interest in a girl.

‘So how was the ride?’ Chanyeol asked, placing his right arm casually over your shoulder.

‘Erm… it was fine, I guess.’ You attempted not to squirm. You let out a sigh of relief when you saw Luhan smack Chanyeol’s arm off you.

‘What was that for, dude?’ Chanyeol rubbed his arm. Luhan shrugged and walked towards the dorms.

You smiled at Luhan. Luhan caught that but continued to walk. *Yes, I didn’t forget that your neck is especially sensitive.*

Your neck was the most sensitive part of you. Even when a gust of wind blew at your neck, you would squirm as it was ticklish.

Luhan had a difficult time trying to control his liking to snuggle into your neck.

You entered the 3 storey property. It was huge. What did you expect? It had to shelter 12 hot guys.

‘Sunhe, I already brought up your luggage. Let me show you to the room.’ D.O informed, beckoning you to follow him.

Kris looked at Luhan and gestured him to follow him into their room.

‘What’s up?’ Luhan said, plopping onto his bed casually.

‘Sunhe, that girl.’ Kris said, waiting for Luhan to respond. Luhan stiffened.

‘Yeah, what about her?’

‘She’s not just… a friend, right?’ Kris asked, keeping eye contact with Luhan. Luhan looked away, feeling uncomfortable.

‘She’s just a friend. Really.’ Luhan added ‘really’ to make it sound more convincing but Kris wasn’t fooled of course.

‘Come on, I have been your roommate for so long and I know that you are lying.’ Kris remarked, sitting beside Luhan.

Luhan kept silent

‘Fine, it’s okay if you think it’s not the right time to tell me. When you feel that you want to tell me, you can just approach me.’

Luhan nodded, walking out.

‘One more thing, just try to talk to her. Please?’ Kris asked as he thought of the sadness in your eyes when he looked into them.

Luhan gave no response and closed the door behind him.

---

‘How was the room?’ Kai asked, as he passed you a glass of orange juice which you gladly accepted. You have not taken a sip of liquid since alighting from the plane. You took a huge gulp and looked around for Luhan. Luhan caught your eye and gave you a small smile.

You were shocked and choked on the juice.

‘Get the tissue, please.’ Chen asked, rolling his eyes when he saw Baekhyun nearby just looking at his nails.

Baekhyun rudely tossed the tissue towards you and you took it without hesitating.

‘Thanks.’ You muttered after cleaning up.

Luhan smirked. *I still have that effect on you, aye.*

Kris came out of the room shortly after.

‘What happened?’ Kris raised his eyebrows when he noticed Luhan’s smirk.

‘Nothing.’ Luhan said, still smiling like an idiot.

---

EXO gathered in the living room just chilling the rest of the night before bedtime.  Chen, Chanyeol, Tao and Suho went out to get a few things to stock up the supplies at home since Sehun was complaining about not having a single sheet of toilet paper in the house.

‘So, you came to Korea to look for Luhan?’ Kai asked, playing with his fringe. You nodded.

‘You are little too quiet, aren’t you?’ Baekhyun remarked, a little annoyed by your presence. He hated how you took away all of EXO’s attention.

You hung your head low. *I used to be really talkative.* You thought, thinking about how you were known for your outgoing and bubbly personality.

Kris nudged Luhan.

‘What?’ Luhan mouthed, annoyed by the fact that his thoughts were disturbed. Kris looked at you and gave Luhan a look.

Luhan sighed.

‘How are you?’ Luhan asked, not making eye contact. You looked up, your eyes brightening. *He finally talked to me.*

You were glad since the previous time, he sounded so distant that you thought he didn’t want you anymore.

‘Erm, I’m fine. You?’ You asked, hoping to prolong the conversation. You hadn’t talked to him for a long time; you couldn’t contain the butterflies that were rising up from your stomach.

‘As you can see, I’m perfectly fine, without you, of course.’ The moment that sentence left his lips, you felt a sharp pain in your chest.

‘Well, to me, he seems perfectly fine without you.’ Yeona’s voice rang in my head. *Who am I to think he actually still wants this relationship back. I’m nothing but a mere friend or even a stranger.* You sighed, excusing yourself into your room.

‘How did you guys meet? She seems pretty decent.’ Lay asked Luhan, whose gaze was lingering at you walking up the stairs.

‘Yeah, as in decently quiet.’ Baekhyun said, scoffing.

‘Can you not?’ Sehun remarked, earning a generous amount of eye rolling from his hyung.

 

===

A/N:

Hey, how's the story so far?

Hope you guys are enjoying it.

I'm so excited for Christmas!

Yeah, I wrote an author's note just to say that I'm excited about Christmas.

Hahaha.

Oh, feel free to check out my other ongoing stories. :D

Comments and subcriptions are loved. <3