MISSING YOU: 2

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                A/N: LET’S JUST PRETEND THAT ZICO IS THE SECOND OLDEST MEMBER SO DON’T BE TOO SHOCK WHEN HIS OTHER MEMBERS CALL HIM “HYUNG” (EXCEPT JAEHYO).

 

                One unexpected morning happen the next day after the incident. The Block B, once again, was inside the café where Yoonmi works. They were sitting on the table where they were yesterday. They were doing nothing.  But the weird thing is, Zico works there as a waiter. The remaining six stared at each other, trying to decipher what in the world is happening. Why their leader was working in that pathetic café? In addition, why are they there? Well, Zico called them so early to be there but he never says anything. The six members, who are so clueless at the sudden phone call, just follow what he says.

                “You think something happened yesterday?” Jaehyo asked his dongsaengs.

                “Why would we know man?! We’re not with him yesterday night remember?” P.O whispered-yelled to them.

                “He’s right hyung. We all have no idea what’s happening or what happened.” B-Bomb supplies.

                “Maybe that old woman realizes that hyung is as hot as hell. No one can resist Ji Ho hyung. Even when I will become a girl, I will beg for him to me.” Taeil shrugged his shoulders as he drinks his coffee.

                “Nice idea man! I never knew you have a brain inside your head huh?!” P.O snickers as he hi-fived U-kwon who’s just listening to their absurd conversation.

                “Well no one knew that Taeil is as ert as you P.O. You’re such as as the others.” Kyung added and they all laugh like a retarded person. The people inside the café once again stare at them in bewilderment because of their vulgar words while the others start to mentally beg for them to leave them in peace.

                Jaehyo closes his eyes in embarrassment and form his lips into a thin line as he tries to communicate with God. Oh God what have I done to deserve this idiots?! I never knew they would step down this low.

                Suddenly, someone came into their table. Zico slammed his hands into their table, making them stop in their tracks. P.O’s wicked smile was about to spread on his annoying face when Zico stared at them icily.

                “If you’re not going to do anything, it’s better for you to leave this place in peace.” He hisses tiredly at them, making them stared at him in disbelief. He doesn’t know why but working there as a waiter is not that easy. And now he realizes that the café was packed in that unexpected day. It is Sunday for Pete’s sake. Why on earth the café has so many customers? They are only 4 (including him and the cashier) employees and the customers are too many to handle.

On the other hand, jaws dropped, eyes widened and faces paled. Is this their real leader? Something is really fishy. Jaehyo’s hand sneaks silently and tries to close the mouth of P.O because he was too dumbfounded to even close it. When he was about to touch it, P.O slapped it and regained his senses. Now, Jaehyo was the one who stared at him in bewilderment.

                “What did you just say hyung?” B-Bomb asked after a few minutes.

                “Do you want me to repeat what I have said a while ago?” Zico retorts. Silence filled the air.

                “So you’re ing serious Ji Ho.” Jaehyo states after a long seconds pause. He stood up and dusted his still clean baggy pants.

                “Then maybe we should really leave a while ago. We’re doing nothing anyways.” He stretches both his arms and yawns unmannerly, gaining another judgmental stare.

                “Let’s go?” He ushers his other friends who are still not moving an inch. When no one moves, he roll his eyes, slapped the menu on the table and was about to walk outside when,

                “On second thought, maybe you should really stay guys.” Zico says suddenly. Now all six pairs of eyes stare at his direction with so much curiosity.

                “And why do we need to do that?” Jaehyo answers back, doubt was dripping on his husky voice. Zico’s wicked mirth makes them nervous all of a sudden and they know when he does that, he needs something that they must do. And when he gestures vaguely, they wished that they never listen to his phone calls.

-----

                “Here you go.” Jaehyo mutters as he serves the coffee in table no. 6. The teenage girls’ starts to squeal as he slowly put their drinks.

                “He’s so cute~”

                “Oh my~ I love his voice.”

                “Hello cutie~ how old are you?”

                “Are you new here? This is the first time I saw you.”

                Girls bombarded him with compliments and questions as he tries his best not to roll his eyes at their annoying voice. He was doing it lately because of his idiotic friends, to be honest. He was about to go back to the counter when suddenly, a hand slapped him on his . His eyes widened and when he looks behind him, the girl with bob-cut blonde hair winks seductively at him.

                “Bye cutie~”

                And now he was thinking on how he will kill his friend, Ji Ho, for making them work at that café with no salary for one whole day. Wow. Great! He was thinking he will just choke him with his bare hands but his fingerprints will mark on his skin. But that’s the least he cares; he just want to pleasure himself for choking their leader to death and he will be very happy to receive the death wish as long as he will be the one to kill that moron.  He immediately went to the counter to lashes out his anger to their leader.

                “Aish jinja?!” he shouts as he reached the back of the counter. He really hates it when someone bosses him around but he hates it more when someone disrespects him, especially girls. He respects each and every people he just saw; he just met, but disrespects them? That word is not in his vocabulary and it never exists in his mind. P.O, Taeil, U-kwon, who is assigned at the pastry while B-Bomb and Kyung, who were preparing to serve the other orders, stares at him.

                “Where’s that ing Ji Ho?!” at the mention of their leader’s name, their fingers animatedly pointed to their leader, who was busy serving the other customers, who was busy cleaning the tables, who was busy listing the orders of the customers. Jaehyo was about to walk towards him when Zico’s crush, scratch that, first love suddenly appear on Zico’s side and gently grabbed the small notebook from him. He clearly saw that Zico and his first love were talking like they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter