ONE

Ran Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Saturday night and Luhan just finished his part-time job at Han’s Latte Cafee.He did not know why but he just realized that the whole day he was bored.He did everything  was asked and nothing was wrong but it looked lifeless.He was wondering maybe he was …missing Chorong.Her voice and noise  made him missed her so much.That feeling had grown up in him for few weeks.He hided it well from Chorong.

It was usual that he was tired of Chorong’s nonsense but not today.He was missing to it so much.He really wanted to go home quickly and meet her.After he finished cleaning the cafee,he changed his uniform and was ready to go home.Unfortunately,it was raining and he forgot to bring an umbrella.Since it was like raining cats and dogs,he decided to wait for another 10 minutes .Hoping the rain would stop or atleast slowed.

After ten minutes,Luhan had no choice other than running to the nearest bus stop eventhough he was already wet,completely wet and it was already late at night,no bus anymore.He sighed and the only choice was to walk.It was definitely cold and he started to sneeze like no end.What to do,he had to go back home ASAP!

“Great!Wish I have a car”He mumbled while walking with the rain as it felt like the rain was following him.It was sorrowful night that he did not hear her noisy nonsense and clumsy action.

“Ah~I miss her,I see”He smiled at his own thought.He thought that he could not take his feeling anymore.He really did.

It was clearly heard when someone from behind coughed and called Luhan’s name.

“Lu…”she coughed again.

Luhan knew it was her,he smiled before he turned to see her.He found out it was really her,he was thinking for a while until he finally snapped out of his thought.She was holding two umbrellas,she was currently holding one of it and the other one was used.She ran towards him and handed him the umbrella.She looked pale and her lips were dried.Her fever had gotten worse but Luhan was doing nothing but looking at her thankfully.At that time,Luhan did not think about how cold was his body ,he did not feel the numbed on his feet at all.He did nothing but..smiled.

“I was searching for you at the cafee and you weren’t…..”

Luhan hugged her tightly.She was shocked,unknownly she dropped the umbrella and felt the coldness on Luhan’s body.She did not bother to push Luhan from the hug because his body was really cold.Despite of her fever,she endured the sickness on her head.It felt fine that Luhan hugged her.She did not know what kind of reaction she should do.Maybe she should have just shut for a while.The rain dropped like it was forever.The couple were enjoying their moment.The first time they did something that was really intimate.For Luhan , it was very warm,her body was warming him.

Thank you,thank you for coming,thank you for making me feel warm,Chorong.He monologued.He was shy to say those things.He thought it was not the best time to say what he felt about Chorong.The girl who started to open his closed heart.He started to be…tamed.it felt that way.

It took a while until Luhan finally let go of Chorong.If it was not for Chorong’s cough,he was not going to stop but a sudden awkward atmosphere wrapped arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter