Two

Ran Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It…hurts,Luhan ah”she said with smiled and eyes closed.She even began to sweat a lot.

“Just few more minutes”Luhan walked faster and was getting breathless.

Chorong’s tears were falling on and on.

I am sorry,I can’t against this pain any longer

I am sorry for meeting you one year ago,when we first met,you were the one who gave me a warmth welcome.

I am sorry for being a burden to you when my father told you not to be friend with me,you refused and made me run away from home because it was what I wished,I got what I wanted.I wanted some freedom and you gave me.How could I do this to you?

You were almost died when my father sent group of men to beat you up  just for our stupid promise.

Why did we even make  a promise which ended up with me being the bad person?Why didn’t I just told you that my illness couldn’t be cured.

I might be the baddest person  you’ve ever knew  in your life.

I was selfish,feeling your kind- hearted arrogantly without noticing that I was slowly making you ended up to be alone.

I am arrogant and selfish,when you were worried about me and I was smiling all the times enjoying the-maybe-the-last-thing-I-would do for you and now the guiltness started to haunt me.I want to die slowly and smoothly in your heart.

Can I just freeze the time?

Can my tears stop falling?

Why am I enjoying this moment?Why couldn’t I just tell you that I liked you so much long ago?

She was saying those words from the moment Luhan was carrying her.

Every drops of Chorong tears was countless,she bited her bottom lips and felt like her lung might popped out from her chest soon.She could not even got to say anything behind luhan.She felt if she told Luhan at the moment he was panicked,he might get angry.She prayed,she prayed that she could not die that night.If she did,she would not get  apologized to him and he would never apologized her.She would be the most sinned human in this Earth.She wanted to be sorry and thanked him.The most important thing was to say “I love you so much”.

And she,Chorong did not want to make him angry.

It was few minutes until Luhan finally reached hospital,Chorong’s breath was getting slower and slower.The doctors arrived and got Chorong to the emergency’s wad.

30 minutes later…

Luhan could not sit still at the waiting room.He kept on moving that he had vibe something would turn out to be something he did not expect.Few minutes after that,doctors came out from the wad.At that current spot,Luhan could feel something had just happened,he kept on thinking that his vibe was something he should get rid from his mind.The doctor looked somewhat sad.

“How was it going doctor,is she okay?”He panicked

“Please calm down sir,I have something to tell you…”He stopped for  awhile and he breathe deeply as it like the words were heavy to carry out from his mouth.

“Ms.Park Chorong has…lung disease”he cleared.That moment,Luhan was about to lost his mind and his blank expression showed .He smirked and smiled bitterly.He gulped his saliva slowly.It was…hard.

The doctor was wrong.Chorong doesn’t have any disease.

They are  wrong.Chorong is healthy,for this one year,she and I spent times almost 24/7.

“No!”he shaked his head refusing the confirmation from the doctor.

“You guys should check it more,she is healthy!she is just…having a fever”his words were stuck.

“But sir,Ms.Park Chorong isn’t having a fever!I am sorry but…”Luhan grabbed the doctor’s collar before he could finish his words.

“But what?huh?...you can’t save her?If she needs surgery  now,then do so!”he warned as his gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter