Step by Step

What time is it? It's 2PM

It's been hard coming back to this fanfic hahaha this one requires a lot more imagination+time but yep i really haven't updated for a long long time so sorry abt that :( hope you've been supporting my other fanfic (Love is a sweet melody sung by two) 

Minyeon's POV 

Ever since Minjun had woken up, we took it in turns to come and take care of him, be it to bring him food and gifts, or to accompany him for checkups. I volunteered to accompany him to his physio sessions. In a way, I felt like I owed it to him, just like he had helped me numerous times in the past to face challenges and stand on my own two feet, I wanted to help him to learn how to use his legs again, step by step. I completely forgot that I was going to head to Paris until one day, Minjun asked me bluntly. "Why are you still here?" I stared at him shocked, before looking away and replying shyly, "Didn't you want me to stay here?" He took my hand and his face turned serious. "Minyeon, I hope you understand...I changed my name for you because I loved you, not as an act begging you to stay in Korea. I want you to be free and pursue your career, but that you would know that there's always someone back in Korea who loves you just as you are. Don't stay here just because you feel like you caused this accident or anything like that." I stopped him with a hug. "Oppa, you're wrong, I don't think that way, rather, I'm staying here because I feel now that your recovery is more important to me than anything else, even my career. Let me stay here and take care of you, okay?" He nodded, at ease now because of my words. 

Heun Hye's POV 

I knew that things like relationships and love could not be forced, or resolved overnight, but I was determined to take a step forward in dealing with it. My newly discovered longing and affection for Wooyoung came at me full force now, whenever I saw him in the hallways, whenever I saw news about him, whenever I lay in my bed, unable to sleep, he was what came to mind. It wasn't that I particularly felt like confessing to him, but my curiousity about how he felt about me was increasing day by day. Finally, I decided to confess to him in the most direct way I knew how, by telling him. I texted him to meet me at the rooftop garden. When he finally arrived, I cut to the chase and asked. "Do I...like you? No, not just like, do I love you?" 

Wooyoung's POV 

Heun Hye said the most shocking thing ever to me at the rooftop garden and for a few seconds I just stared shell-shocked at her. "What. What did you just say? Was that...a confession?" I burst out laughing, much to the surprise of both of us as I realised that she had literally just imitated Lee Minho from the Heirs. She didn't seem to think it was funny, judging by her stoney face. "What's that laughter supposed to mean then? Rejection?" Angry tears started to come out from her eyes and she wiped them away savagely, turning away from me. "Heun Hye...no I didn't mean that...I  just....this was rather sudden and you were so direct and..." She sniffed loudly, then said in an unusually cold voice, "That never happened, pretend that you didn't hear that right now. I was being stupid, I was just so curious about how you felt about me, but I guess I just got my answer." Impulsively, I gave her a back hug. I had no idea what I was doing, but I just knew that no matter what I felt about Heun Hye, I didn't want her to think that I rejected her and that I didn't like her that way, as a matter of fact, I was more than surprised that she thought enough of me to confess that way, and I realised that I subconciously felt the same way for her. 

She struggled to get out of my hug so I released her but I turned her around to face me. "Heun Hye, look at me. I'm sorry that I laughed earlier on, I guess I was just too shocked. Even more than that however, is the fact that I was relieved that you confessed. Because honestly, I think I feel the same way about you. Since we're not too sure about this, let's just start a relationship and take it slowly, step by step, till we really understand each other and ourselves. Can we do that?"