Lasting Heart

What time is it? It's 2PM

Happy CNY everyone! <3 Thanks for subscribing hehe ^^ Sorry i haven't been updating that much --> too busy with school work :( Anyway hope you'll enjoy this chapter! :) 

Junho's POV 

It's been 2 weeks and Junsu hyung has yet to wake up. As I walked into the spotlessly white hospital room my heart ached as I saw his pale, still body on the bed. The bandage on his head had yet to be removed. Wooyoung stretched and stood up from the armchair when he saw me. His condition was not good either, having been very busy from preparing for our new Japanese album and from taking care of Junsu hyung. Among the members we made up a roster for staying with Junsu daily, according to age. Before I even asked Wooyoung reported, "Hyung's condition is still the same, and time is running out. If he doesn't wake up before this week is over..." I avoided his eyes and nodded hastily, afraid that if I said anything I would end up crying. Wooyoung patted my shoulder before leaving the room. 

As I walked over to the armchair next to the bed my eyes drifted over to the heart rate monitor hooked up to Junsu hyung, his heart was beating very strongly. I couldn't help it, two tears spurted out of my eyes. "Hyung, I know that you're a very strong person. I'm trusting in your lasting heart this time okay, please wake up. We're all waiting for you." Having said my piece, I leaned back and wiped my tears away. There was nothing else I could do for him except continue hoping and praying for him. 

The door creaked open and Minyeon appeared. I was shocked to see her appearance, she looked so haggard and thin. She bowed her head quietly as she walked in before asking, "Any change?" I shook my head regretfully at her, feeling sorry for her. She must be feeling so guilty, poor thing. "Junsu has me today, why don't you go home and get some rest first?" I tried to suggest. She shook her head vehemently, "I'll stay here until Minjun wakes up, it's the least I can do for him. I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. That...that scene just keeps replaying in my mind." She half walked, half stumbled over to Junsu and held his hand. "Please don't give up Oppa, I'll be waiting for you. Just like how you've loved me for so many years, I'll have a lasting heart and eternal love for you." She gently kissed him on the forehead, a tear dropping on his face. 

As if it were a fairytale, I suddenly saw one of Junsu's fingers moving. I stood up, my heart pumping, my eyes not daring to believe what I just saw. "Minyeon...did you see that? I...I think I just saw Junsu's finger move!" She stared at me with a look of astonishment and disbelief, and when his finger moved again,  she rang the bell for the nurse to come. Tears of relief ran down our faces. I took out my phone and called the rest of the members straight away. This was a real miracle, thanks to the lasting hearts of both Junsu and Minyeon. (: