Infatuations

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haruhi’s POV

Luckily my class was only in the afternoon today, but thoughts from last night kept eating my mind.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Flashback

I felt myself waking up midway with someone carrying me. Ommo! Someone’s carrying me!? I opened an eye to take a peak and saw Woohyun. Ommo! How did this happen!? Was I really this tired!? Ottokke!! I just kept my eyes shut and just continued to pretend I was asleep.

“What are you doing?” I heard Myungsoo’s voice.

“I’m taking her to her room, what else?” I head Woohyun reply, “Move.”

“Hyung… stop.” Myungsoo fought back.

What is going on right now…?

“Stop what?” Woohyun sounded a bit angry.

Uh-oh… this does not look too good…

“Stop trying to claim her, she’s not yours.” Myungsoo spoke. Are they by any chance, talking about me!?

Woohyun scoffed, “What? She’s not yours either so stop trying to act like she is. You don’t know how much she’s been hurting because of you.”

I suddenly felt my heart fall.

“I know and I’m sorry for that!” He sounded apologetic, “But please, if you’re doing this to get revenge then stop…”

Revenge…?

“I’m not.” Woohyun replied coldly, “I’m doing this because I like her and unlike you, I’m not afraid to admit it.”

Wait… Woohyun really does like me? And so does Myungsoo…?

Woohyun continued to walk while he carried me to my bedroom.  I felt the urge to cry but I know I’m stronger than that. I was just conflicted with feelings. The two people that made so much impact in my life are fighting over someone like me… You both are just out of my league… I don’t deserve any of you…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Haruhi~” Jaeyeon snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Huh?” I looked over and forgot I was in Sociology class.

“What’s wrong with you? You look like something bad happened?” Danbi asked worriedly.

I bit my lip trying to hide my emotions, “Don’t mind me! I’m just thinking about stuff…”

“By any chance, is it Hoya…?” Danbi questioned.

I looked at her with a surprised look and shook my head. I forgot that I’m still Hoya’s girlfriend in her mind. Aish! I really do need to clear up that misunderstanding.

Since our Sociology class was pretty much an easy A, the teacher let us use electronic devises for research and such. Apparently, there was a PowerPoint being played and a text message from Sungyeol popped up on my phone with mine and Woohyun’s selca in the background.

I saw Danbi look at it and quickly looked away. Uh-oh! It’s not what you think, unnie! I’m not a player! I just remembered her complimenting my kind personality and how glad she was that Hoya found someone like me instead of her and ajdfkjksd ugh! Mianhe… I muttered to myself. She’s probably thinking I’m playing all the brothers’ hearts or something.

After the PowerPoint, I noticed Danbi wasn’t as talkative for the rest of class. I was probably right, oh how should I put this!? I texted Jaeyeon in my drafts asking, “What do I do!?”

“Tell her the truth.” She whispered as I looked over at Danbi who seemed bummed.

I can tell her and Hoya still have some issues they need to settle. I looked through my message and saw Sungyeol’s.

From Sungyeol: Haruhi-chan! Can we get something to eat later, please? :3

I replied back saying something that will hopefully clear up everything. I hope all is good hehe!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter