Two People

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heirs Ost - Two People http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUe1L3GmY4Y

I still felt fireworks exploding in my head like it was Independence Day. Our kiss seemed to be wrong, but it felt right because none of us wanted to pull away. I honestly liked the feeling of his lips on mine except that I needed to stop because I still have limits. If I continued to go any further, I might lead myself to have expectations, I didn’t want that…

“I’m sorry…” I quickly pulled away forgetting my place.

“It’s fine.” He smiled as he cupped my face to look at him, “I’m glad you were my girlfriend even for just a night… we should do this some more.”

I can’t lie, I wanted to. Part of me was starting to fall for Woohyun the moment he started cheering me up and showing different sides of him.

“Since the night hasn’t ended yet, can I still do this?” He said as he took my hand and started holding it.

I nodded, maybe I’ll just forget about everything tonight. Forget all my bad thoughts and just enjoy having someone to keep me company. Woohyun held out his phone to take a picture of the two of us. We smiled at the camera happily and took multiple selcas with different poses. On the last pose Woohyun surprisingly planted a kiss on the side of my forehead. He really is trying to be king of skinship or something!

I saw Woohyun starting to make some collage of pictures or something to put on his social network site, “Yah you better not upload that one!” I referred to the one where we sneaked a kiss on my forehead.

“Why!?” He pouted, “That’s my favorite!!”

“Andwae! No one can know I was you “girlfriend” for a day!” I told him.

“Waegure? I’m proud to boast that you were my girlfriend, even for just a night!” He complained cutely.

“Because…” I tried looking for an excuse, “If you don’t want others to get jealous and ask me to be their girlfriend then you have to—“

“Arrasso, arasso!!” He said in a cute-jealous way.

I don’t know why but the more time I spend with Woohyun, the more I get used to him. Like this physical and mental attraction I have because we’re alike in our own ways gets to me…

“Can we stay here for a little bit longer?” He requested.

Sure, why not? I thought to myself, it’s peaceful with just the two of us around with no sad thoughts lingering.

“Today will be our day…” He said, “And this will be our special place! Only I can take you here, arasso?!”

I nodded not understanding his words, “Sure, why? Are you jealous?”

“YES.” He confessed as I saw him turn red again.

I giggled to myself whenever I observe him like this. Maybe now that I’m being able to forget him, the more I’m n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter