Canon

Miracles in December

Canon

Genre: Drama, Romance

Characters : Kanon, Lu Han, Shin Yoo Jung

Foreword

“It was my hatred towards that Piece that Made me Desperately in Love with you”

-Lu Han

Preview

“Lu Han, will you play me this piece?”

Her voice resounded in his head as he stares blankly on the black and white keys. Snow started falling. It’s been months since then and still he can’t bring himself to play a single piece. He left the piano room and went straight outside to the garden. Thinking that maybe a little fresh air would magically make him play that piece.

                “Yoo Jung,” he silently muttered.

Tears started to well up in his eyes as he tries to think of the girl who made him in love for the first time. He tries to supress the feeling of loneliness as he tries to forget that girl, the girl who made him hate one piece, Canon. He went back to the piano room and tried to play that piece again but he wasn’t able to move his fingers. He can play other pieces well but he just don’t know why he can’t play Canon. If he can’t play Canon for this subject of his, his title as a piano prodigy would crumble into pieces.

                “Why do I need to play the piece that would make me remember her?”

As he walks towards the corridor he heard a few students talking.

                “Have you heard of the urban legend in the ‘Miracles in December’ site?”

                “Ah, yes. The one about the largest piano room.”

                “I heard that one sunbae asked for a wish in that room and it came true.”

                “Eh? So the piano ghost is real?”

The two of them continued chattering as Lu Han pass by the two of them.

                “The piano ghost in my piano room that grants wishes, what a joke.”


Author's notes:D

Anyeong, her's the next one-shot dedicated to all Lu Han biased out there :) Please anticipate for it. Saranghae everyone <3 PS. Arina Tanemura's Ginyuu Meika is my great reference to this fic :D The ideas the same but the story is different for those who have read it before :D I would like to thank ∞ interlocking's baechimi for the poster and background.