2nd Installment

CLOSE, CLOSER, CLOSEST

 

Soohyun brought Dongho food. But as he entered the boy’s room, he found him deep asleep. Or so he thought. He looked at the maknae as he heard his heart thumps louder and beats faster than normal. Then he got shock. Next thing he knew, Dongho is looking at him in the eyes.

 

“Hyung…” Dongho uttered as the older boy composed himself.

 

“You… You hungry?” the maknae moved his head indicating a no.

 

“You… You have to re…” Soohyun was cut; feeling a pair of lips on his own. Dongho was kissing him; passionately but gently. He found himself responding as he felt tears coming from his eyes.

 

As they run out of breath, the two broke their kiss. “This… This isn’t right” the older boy turned around and was about to walk to the door when his dongsaeng grabbed his hand.

 

“But hyung… I… I want you now. I need you now.” With that, Dongho kissed his hyung again and now started to undress him. Feeling his hyung’s heat. Kisses were place everywhere possible and hands roamed anywhere possible.

 

Soohyun knows that it’s not right, but he can’t do anything about it. Sure he wants this but not the way it is. He wasn’t even sure if Dongho loves him to do it with him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The past hour is spent with moans and groans from the two. Calling and screaming each other’s names lustfully seems to be the only thing they could do for now. Good thing there’s only the two of them in the dorm.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Soohyun woke up feeling tired from the love session that had just happen. As when he observed the other boy lying beside him, he saw someone with a peaceful mind. He looks so calm like everything is fine and will be fine.

 

Feeling a little thirsty, Soohyun decided to go to the kitchen and get some water, wearing only his pajamas and nothing more.

 

He is in deep thoughts when a pair of hand is felt on his waist. Soohyun shivered from the cold feeling brought by the hand and turned around; only to see a smiling Dongho looking at him in return. He backed away, earning a look from the person in the kitchen with him.

 

“Wae?”

 

“Not… Nothing. It’s just that, this isn’t right. What had happen isn’t right.”

 

“What is not right, hyung? I love you. And I guess you still love me? Unless you already learned to love Kiseop~hyung.” Dongho whispered the last part; leaving Soohyun all confused and shocked.

 

“You… You do?” he earned a nod from Dongho.

 

“I… I mean, I don’t want you to say that just because we had and you just pity me.”

 

“Who said something about pity?”

 

“Look hyung. I know I did hurt you before. But believe me, after that incident, I felt broken and miserable; and I regretted not answering you that time coz I got shock. Then, then you were like, ignoring me, like I don’t even exist in your world. If only you know how many times I planned on talking to you about it but then I get discouraged everytime I see you with the others especially with Kiseop~hyung.” Dongho became slightly teary-eyed as he expressed his feelings.

 

“Oh. I see someone’s jealous in here. And by the way, aren’t you sick?” Soohyun smirked then received a playful punch in his shoulder.

 

“Who said something about being sick? It is all planned, silly Soohyun.” Soohyun is shocked but he thought, he doesn’t have to know the reason right now. It can wait.

 

Soohyun hugged Dongho with all his might and seemed like he doesn’t want to let go of the other anymore. Dongho, on the other hand, wanted the same way and hugged his hyung back.

 

“Sorry for avoiding you for so long. And just to let you know, I do feel the same way. And sorry for making you jealous, if that’s what you think I did. The truth is there’s nothing going on between me and the others, especially not Kiseop. He was just using me in making Eli jealous.”

 

“Chincha? Kiseop~hyung likes Eli~hyung?”

 

“Yup. And so does Eli. Kiseop knows about it too but he doesn’t want to make the first move. Being so girly.” A little chuckle could be heard from the both of them.

 

“Maybe we should get them together.” Soohyun nodded at that.

 

“But we can do it some other time.” And he tightened his hug to Dongho, if that’s even possible.

 

“I love you hyung.” Soohyun can feel that Dongho smiled and so he did as well.

 

“I love you too Dongho~yah. So much.” He then kissed the maknae like he hadn’t done it for weeks.

 

“Another round?” Dongho asked Soohyun and Soohyun doesn’t have to be asked twice. He just picked his lover from the ground and head to his room. ( maknae~ LOL)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

For the second time that day, moans and groans are heard around their dorm. And those screaming and calling names that would turn you on is also impossible not to hear.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was late in the evening when the others got home. Kevin went straight to Dongho’s room to check if the maknae if feeling any better. The other four members looked for Soohyun who is nowhere to be found.

 

Minutes after, Kevin came back to the living room with a big smile on his face. The same time that the others came back as well.

 

“What’s wrong, Binnie?” Kibum asked Kevin, curious why the other is wearing a big smile when he just got back from Dongho’s room.

 

Kevin didn’t say a word and just pulled Kibum heading to the place he just got back from; the others followed.

 

Soon as they reached the front of Dongho’s room, Kevin opened the door a little so that the others could get a glance of what was in there. They saw Dongho and Soohyun cuddling under the same blanket and they guessed they’re coz they can see the blanket is halfway down their bodies.

 

They gently closed the door of the room and smiled to themselves. Kibum looked at Kevin; grinning. Indicating that tonight does gonna be a pleasure night for them. On the other hand, Kiseop saw Eli looked at him like he wants to undress him at the moment. Maybe, it’s time for confession for the two of them?! Xander, being the only one with no partner, spent his night like normal. Besides, he’s just so happy for all his dongsaeng.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author’s Note: Forgive me for not updating this earlier, but here it is., the last part., hope you enjoyed the story and comments are pretty much appreciated, and thank you to the subscribers and to all those who wrote a comment.