ToL 3

Taste of Life

 

 

Spring breeze blew smoothly as it touched Yumi’s cheeks. She closed her eyes feeling the fresh air. A small smile appeared on her lips. Watching the cars passed by merely, buildings shined brightly in the dark night, and some peoples in the same booth with her who was waiting for the bus.

This routine has been done as usual. Although her family was always told her to buy a car, she just couldn’t do it. Not because she has not enough money as she worked really hard, but she thought it wasted of money. She’d rather prefer saved it for her son’s future. On the other side, she was lucky enough as her friend in the office lent her car voluntarily when she needed to pick Dongyu up.

That was just enough for her. She no needed anything.

She often has to stand in the bus because there was no seat as the bus fully filled with the passengers just liked today.

Walking in the deserted road was used to her. She enjoyed the night with its charmed. The quite night was able to relieve her tired mind from working. The sound of some insects made her forgetting the busy day for a moment. The stars and moon refreshed her eyes from looking to the white papers with endless word on it.

That could recharge her energy and worked for the next day freshly.

And one more thing that made her fatigue disappeared immediately. Her one and only angle. Her precious one. Dongyu.

Sometimes her face looked gloomy as she arrived at home. Not because tiredness which wrestled her whole body but she felt sad that she barely has time to play with him. Barely saw his smile. The smile which made her energy up.

Caressed his cheeks gently, his hair lightly, and kissed the back of his palm and his forehead. That was the things that she always did to deliver her love for him. To remind her that she is a mother.

After did what she always did, she went back to her room or just lie down beside him if she missed him so much.

“Hello?” She muttered as she entered her room to rest. “Hello?” She called out but no answer from the other line. “What a strange!” she mumbled as she putted her phone on the table. Throwing her body on the bed ready to rest her tired body.

 

Lay stared at his phone blankly as his brain tried to recall what he has done. His heart still thumping loudly as that voice lingered in his ears. The voice that said one common word ‘Hello?’. He didn’t do it on purpose. He just wanted to make sure that the number was right.

But when he knew it was right, half of his heart felt happy and the other half felt uncomfortable. Scared that she would think he is a jerk as there was a possibility.

After staring on his phone for minutes, he giggled as he read the number saved as ‘Crush’. Smile arose on his face as he remembered the last Sunday incident and this afternoon as well.

He didn’t know what made him saved her number and named it as ‘Crush?’ in his phone that day. He didn’t even know when he will meet her. He not dared to expect more. But who knows, right?. The luck took his side. He met her again today. He even got a bonus that he will meet her every day from now on.

He punched edit button. He chuckled. His lips curved a bright smile. The ‘Crush?’ has changed to ‘Yumi – My crush <3’. He knew that it was childish but he liked it. He didn’t aware of what he did. The woman he called ‘crush’ had made him did it.

“Oppa, not sleep yet?” His sister barged into his room making him startled. His lips that curved brightly turn to firm line. He hid his phone hurriedly. Not wanted his sister knew about it.

“Why aren’t you sleep?” he asked her as calm as possible. “You have a class tomorrow” he added

“I just can’t sleep!” She pouted making Lay chuckled. He grabbed her hand walked out from his room.

She placed her elbow on top of Piano. Resting her chin between the palm of her hands. Her eyes sparkling, her lips smiling as Lay started to play the piano.  

That was the only way to make his sister fall asleep when she couldn’t sleep. Playing the usual song that she loves. Played it repeatedly till her eyes closed tightly. His finger punched the keys intelligently. As if he is a professional pianist on the stage.

That habit of his sister never changed. Since she was a little until now. He even had to carry her to her room. When she was a little, it was easy for him to carry her. But now she has grown, became a girl who turned 17 last month. Made his energy drained.

He used to it. That small thing made his day.

How tired he was from working the whole day, how stressed his brain when he has a problem. She is his medicine.

Her childishness, her clumsy, her caring, could make him released his tiredness, made his stress flew away.

Turning his gloomy face brightened. Recharging his low energy fullest.  

That is she to him.

And that is he to her.

 

 


 

Hello guys^^~

 

Enjoy reading this chapter....

Thank so much for viewers, subscribers, an voters, and who leave a comment... ^^

 

Don't hesitate to leave a comment, subscribe, or  up vote, or add me as friend...

 

Happy reading guys^^