supermarket

Hey..

PINK-Hangyul (You)
BLUE-LJoe
PURPLE-TeenTop

Author's POV
*Grrrrkk* Your stomach growl. You went to the kitchen to look for some foods. When you're about entering the kitchen,you saw a lot of trashes, plates were not washed. You sighed *aishhh how comes the boys can live with these trashes everywhere! I have to clean this*. You open the refrigerator, there is no food! "aish..the boys live with a lot of trashes..didn't washed the plates..and no food. I would die living like this"

(Chunji) Hangyul-ah~ we're about to go to the park. wanna join?
"ani. I wanna buy some foods at the supermarket"
(Chunji) nae. arasseo. take care hangyul-ah~
(Niel) bye bye hangyul~
"oh annyeong"

After they went to the park,you washed all the plates and clean up the house. After cleaning up all of that mess, you lie down on the couch. "I wanna go back home..I don't know whether they will take care of me or not. Cap oppa was cool and funny too. Chunji oppa was nice, Niel oppa and Ricky was funny, Changjo was friendly. but Ljoe..he doesn't like my arrival to this house" you sighed and fell asleep.

LJoe POV
I was about going downstairs to drink water, suddenly I heard Hangyul said something.."Ljoe..he doesn't like my arrival to this house". I went to drink water and stared at her falling asleep.

Hangyul POV
When I awakened, I saw someone was staring at me and he is LJoe! *omg what should I do*
"yah! aren't you going to buy foods? there's no food in refrigerator!"
"mianhae..i fell asleep"
I went out to buy foods and suddenly someone held my wrist.
"wait. i'll go with you."
"waeyo?"
"aish this girl. if anything happened to you, I get punished by your grandmother."
"ah..dont worry about me. I'll be fine."
"whatever. I still need to take care of you"
"araseo"
*OMG HE SAID HE WILL TAKE CARE OF ME! AHHH!! aish Hangyul, why you're being like this. stop it! why are you blushing! Hangyul, calm down..fuhh*
End of POV.

At the supermarket.
"what should we buy first? hm..let's buy chicken meat,beef,fruits and drinks. kaja!"
*she is so cute!*
"yah LJoe! ppalli !"
"you've already brave to talk with me huh"
*he's smiling..*
When you're about to pay the things that you bought, the cashier asked you and Ljoe.
"are you both a couple? because I will give a discounts to those couples"
"eo?"
"yes. we're couple."
Your eyes widened shocked when Ljoe said you and him were couple!
"ah..nae. such a sweet couple" the cashier smiled at you both.

While you two were going home, you asked him.
"yah. why you said to the cashier that we're couple"
"yah pabo. she said will give discounts to the couples." He puts his hands in his pockets.
"dont call me pabo, pabo"
"you also call me pabo, yah pabo" He pokes your head and smirked.
"pabo". You look at him smirking.

LJoe POV
She is my long lost neighbour..I knew it by her voices,her talking skills, the way she looks at me.

10 years ago..
"yahhhh gyul-ah! where are you hiding?"
You at the behind laughed at Ljoe because he is finding you and walked towards him.
"boo!"
He turned around and you laughed.
"yah! dont make me startled."
"hahahha mianhae oppa. oppa, you know? im going to tell you something.."
"mwo?"
"im going to move.."
"mworago?! go where?"
"i dont know. my parents will transfer me to girls school and we're moving house. mianhae oppa.."
"yah. we will still be friends right?"
"nae. oppa, saranghae"
He hugs you. "nado. dont forget me. nae?"
"i will not forget you oppa!" you smiled.

End of flashback.


(Chunji) yah you two. where are you going? we all finding you two!
(Changjo) Noona. where are you going? Im worried about you.
(Cap) yah Ljoe. where you take Hangyul go?
(Ricky) ahh noona~ bogoshipeo~
(Niel) yah ricky. pabo
(Ricky) geez..
"we just went out to supermarket. no foods in this house."
(Chunji) ah..i forgot. hehe. hangyul-ah, cook us some foods.
"arasso"
You saw LJoe smirked at you and went upstairs.
*what with that smirked. tch*


update 2 chapters in a day! please comment. i need your support guys! :) i'll be continue writing the story tomorrow !