first night

Hey..

PINK-You
Blue-Ljoe
Purple-TeenTop

Hangyul's POV

Ah~ already 10 years I've never been to grandmother's house. The situation remain the same as before. You stood up in front of your grandma's house gate.

*this place..this is all because of my parents that i need to stay in this house* i thought.

Flashback

Mom: Hangyul ah..im going to follow appa to London because of our business there. Stay at grandma's house for a while. nae?
Me: but omma..grandma is still in the hospital.
Mom: just live by yourself. you're already mature.
Me: hm..nae arasso


End of flashback

"this year is the worst year. ahhhh!!" I screamed as loud as I can and all the neighbour look at me. Such an embarassing. Then someone in my grandma's house saw me and I stopped screaming. He asked..
"are you okay?"
"ah..uh..annyeonghaseyo. My name is Hangyul. Nice to meet you" I smiled and bowed at him but he smirked and just looked at me and act like nothing happened!
"er..can i ask? do you live in here?"
"move!"
He pushed me away and I screamed at him. "YAH!! IS THIS THE WAY YOU TREAT YOUR GUEST?!!?". He smirked at me and walked away. *aish..jinjja. he is so bad and..worse!*

Someone suddenly patted my back. I turned around and saw a girl with long straight hair and 4 boys?! what is this? uh..will know it later.
"hey. are you the grandchild of grandma?" the girl said.
"ah..nae. Hangyul ibnida"
"nice to meet you. Im Chunji. This is Teen Top"
"annyeong. Im Minsoo. but just call me Cap". He winked at me.
"Hangyul..what a pretty name. Im Niel"
"Ricky ibnida. Annyeong chingu~"
"you know how to dance?" He smirked. "Im Changjo, the professional dancer". He danced a bit and touch your cheek.
"yah! no need to show your dance skills!" Chunji said.
"haha so cute"
"see? noona said I'm cute. mehrong". He puts out his tongue to Chunji.
"Hangyul-ah. Come here. I'll show you your room. nae?". He puts his arm around your shoulder.
"ah..nae. nice to meet you Teen Top". I bowed at them.

They were such cute boys but Chunji is different, he looks like a girl.
(Chunji) ja..here is your room, you will sleep next to LJoe room. nae?
"LJoe? who is him?"
(Chunji) ah..the one who you met just now.
*so..he is Ljoe..* I thought.
"noona. can't we just  be a roommate?"
"NOONA?! HAHAHAHAHA yah. I'm not a girl. I'm a boy". He laughed so hard.
"uh? so..why you have a long hair?"
"ah..i've been dare by them."

Before you came to your grandma's house.
(Ricky) hyung. let's play truth or dare.
(Others except Ljoe) okay
(Ricky) I spinned the bottle.
Then the bottle point to Chunji.

(Changjo) Hyung!! I dare you something. kekekekkee
(Chunji) yah! don't dare me something that embarassing me"
(Cap) hahaha you must wear a girl wig for 24 hours
(Chunji) yah. isn't that too much?
(Niel) just wear it!
(Ricky) this is gonna be fun!
(Chunji) aish..arasseo!
End.

"ah..haha mianhae Chunji"
"just call me oppa. nae?"
"oh..chunji oppa" I smiled.

Ljoe POV
Teen Top and me were not the real of grandma's grandchild, we just live here because we came from another city and we couldn't find house for us to stay. Luckily, an old woman came out from her house and saw us. She asked us and we told her our problems, so she allowed us to stay in her house. But, grandma was not in a good condition so we sent her to the hospital for her health treatment.
I walked out to get some fresh air and I saw pretty girl in front of grandma's house. I wanted to talk with her and I pretended to asked her "are you okay?". She told me her name. *OMG SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Her voice is similar to my neighbour's voices. I missed her* I sighed and I just walked away. Gosh, I shocked when she shouted at me! Am I too harsh with her? Nevermind.





This is the chapter 1~ I need your comments since I was new here T.T