2nd chapter

Run

2nd Chapter.

 

“You took the toy gun with you?’ Hyesung asked shocked.

“What? It worked” Minwoo whined.

“What if they found out it was a toy gun? What if he felt it was a toy gun?” Hyesung asked.

“Why didn’t he just tell his friend then? He didn’t even struggle” Minwoo said while he was thinking about what happened just minutes ago and looked shocked at Eric.

 

“Maybe he wanted to..?” Minwoo mumbled while looking at Andy.

“Who knows, now make sure he doesn’t wake up before we reach home, great we have another mouth to feed while we don’t have much food left” Hyesung mumbled the last part.

 

“You did take the USB right?” Hyesung asked looking at Minwoo through the review mirror.

“Yes I did, now watch the road please” Minwoo said looking at Hyesung before he looked back at Andy who was lying on his lap ‘sleeping’.

 

Back at the company

 

“What happened?” An angry voice boomed through the building that was now filled with police officers taking statements from the security guards who witnessed what happened.

 

“Sir, I’ve got some bad news to tell you” Junjin said as he walked towards his boss.

“Well what are you waiting for?” The boss said.

“Andy found out that there was a light burning from your office and called for backup, the door was slightly open and he was looking inside the room once I arrived, he told he that there where 3 people inside the room and that the vault in your room was opened. One of the 3 people didn’t wear his mask at that time but when they got out of the room all three were wearing their masks” Junjin explained.

 

“Where is Andy now? And did you find out what they took from the vault?” The boss asked.

“It looks like they took an USB from the vault, the police is inspecting it now and they want you to confirm it later, and about Andy um they took him under gun point there was nothing we couldn’t do about it, I tried to save him and I did shoot one of them, so the police is calling hospitals asking if someone entered with a gunshot wound and they have placed officers near every hospital in case they go there” Junjin explained.

 

“So they took Andy with them?”  He asked calmly.

“Yes they did” Junjin answered.

“And you let them get away with my son?” The boss yelled.

“I’m sorry sir but the guy who grabbed Andy was just as tall as him and I had no clear shot or else they would have shot Andy too, or I might have shot him and I didn’t want to risk his life” Junjin explained.

 

“Okay was there anything else?” The boss asked.

“Right before Andy found out they were in your office, I found a van that was standing in front of the building for a long period of time, so I asked some guys to check it out but it seems like they found nothing and they forgot to note down the license plate number too, but I think that it might have been their van” Junjin explained.

 

“And you have told this to the police too?” The boss asked.

“Yes, they wanted to check the camera’s outside and try to see if they could get the plate number from the camera” Junjin explained while looking at his boss.

 

“Okay, help them with the investigation and if they need access to something give it to them unless you need my access code then you call me first, I’ll be in my office trying to answer their questions now, make sure the police puts up a picture of Andy on the news that he has been kidnapped and that anyone who has seen anything to contact the police and me” The boss explained.

 

“Will do” Junjin sighed after the boss left and another police officer came to Junjin to question him again about what happened and how everything happened, and he asked for the tapes of the camera’s inside the building and outside of the building.

 

At their ‘hideout’

 

“Why did you take him?” Eric asked

“I’m sorry but he saw my face and I didn’t know what else to do” Minwoo said.

“Yeah but now the police will look for you and us too since you kidnapped him plus you held the gun to his head. What will you do once he wakes up? Don’t you think you should at least tie him to something so he won’t run away? Or tape his mouth shut so he won’t scream?” Eric questioned.

 

“I don’t know, let’s just wait until he wakes up and maybe he will obey us” Minwoo said.

“If he tries anything, you know what to do right” Eric said.

“Yes… I know” Minwoo muttered.

“He’s waking up, I’m leaving him to you while I will check up on Dongwan that idiot got shot again and Hyesung will be coming with some food for the both of you soon so make sure he eats” Eric says before he leaves the two of them alone.

 

In the kitchen

 

“How is Dongwan doing?” Eric asked as he joined Hyesung.

“He’s fine now, he was lucky that he didn’t lose too much blood and now it’s just resting for him to get stronger” Hyesung explained looking at the soup he was making for them.

 

“How is the boy doing?” Hyesung asked.

“He’s waking up, and I told Minwoo that it was a stupid move to kidnap him” Eric said.

“It is, I just hope the boy won’t cause to much trouble for us and Minwoo” Hyesung said.

“Are you done with the soup yet?” Eric asked.

“Yes it’s done now” Hyesung said turning off the stove before he grabbed 5 plates from the cupboard and filled the plates with the soup he just made.

 

“I’ll take this to Dongwan, I’ve told Minwoo you will bring his share and the boy’s too” Eric said before he grabbed two plates and walked to Dongwan’s room with the soup, as he opened the door he saw Dongwan sitting up in his bed with the TV on as he was watching the news.

 

“Looks like we made it to the news again” Dongwan said as he saw Eric entering his room.

“You really think they would just let it go like that? By the way what is on the USB we took?” Eric asked as he sat down next to Dongwan and gave him his plate as he turned to look at the news too.

 

‘Who, ever you are, please return our son to us, we are willing to give you money for  him but please return him to us safely’ Said a woman standing between the company president and Junjin while holding up a picture of Andy while she was crying.

 

“Who is he anyway?” Eric asked.

“It turns out Minwoo took the president’s son” Dongwan explained as he started to eat.

“What? He lets his own son work as a guard?” Eric asked.

“Maybe the boy didn’t want to work in a higher position?” Dongwan said.

“Did you know who he was?” Eric asked.

“Sorry, I might have seen him a few times but I don’t remember it so clearly, there are working a lot of people there you know” Dongwan explained as he stopped eating to look at Eric.

 

 “But the one he was with is called Junjin, I have worked with him for a while and he is really good at his job, especially shooting as you can see since he shot me” Dongwan mumbled while looking at Junjin who was on the screen.

 

“Do you think he might have recognized you?” Eric asked.

“I doubt it” Dongwan muttered.

“Are you still in contact with him?” Eric asked.

“I have his number yes” Dongwan said.

“Why don’t you send him a message telling him you saw him on TV and ask what is going on, maybe he needs someone to talk to right now?” Eric suggested.

 

“Yeah, but if we meet up he will know something is off” Dongwan said.

“Then tell him you are out of the country or in another city so it’s not possible to meet up, just keep it to texting and calling and maybe he can keep you up to date with what the police finds there, though I doubt they will find anything” Eric explained.

 

With Minwoo and Andy

 

Just as Eric has closed the door behind him Andy started to wake up, he blinked his eyes before he looked at Minwoo, he wanted to say something but he didn’t know what to say so he just stared at him until the door opened and Hyesung came inside with two plates one for Minwoo and the other for Andy.

 

“Ah your up, here please eat this” Hyesung said smiling at him as he gave him the plate and then turned to Minwoo and gave him his plate before he turned back and wanted to leave the room but was stopped.

 

“How is Dongwan?” Minwoo asked.

“He’s fine, he just needs to rest and not move his leg much right now until the stitches are out and the wound is healed” Hyesung explained before he left the two boys alone with their soup.

 

“Don’t worry there is nothing in the soup” Minwoo said trying to assure the boy who was looking at the door as he saw Hyesung leave them alone before he looked at the soup skeptically.

 

After they were done eating their soup Eric walked into the room and dragged Minwoo out of the room with force before he threw him down on the ground in front of him, leaving a shocked Andy alone in the bedroom.

 

“Do you have any idea what you have done?” Eric yelled at him angry.

“No apparently I don’t so tell me what I have done wrong” Minwoo said getting up.

“He’s the son of the person we stole the USB of” Eric yelled.

“He’s what?” Minwoo asked shocked.

“His kidnapping is all over the news, and now they are looking for us, we might even have to move away from here to hide” Eric explained still angry as he was glaring at Minwoo.

 

“Good thing you reminded me of that, could you please watch the boy? And I’ll see if I can get access to what is stored on the USB” Minwoo said as he ran back into his room to get his laptop and then ran back out as he sat down on the couch and started up his laptop and got the USB from his pocket, as Eric sighed and entered Minwoo’s room leaving the door open as he sat down on a chair and looked at Andy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated ^^

I should be working on my other 2 stories but sadly i ain't getting any further with them :'(

@SPYelmo  I am glad you like it elmo xd

@sue_erin thank you and i hope you like this chapter ^^

@Tezukai i know, there really should be more stories about them ^^

 

What will happen next?

Will Andy start talking to them?

Will Dongwan get the information Eric wants from Junjin?

Read to find out (a)

please comment and subscribe (a)