❦ ✂ New Environment, New Friends ❧

My childhood friend ♥

 

☑ ₦ℯẅ ℰηṽїԻ☼ℵՊℯη☂, ₦ḙω ℱԻїℯηḓṧ

 

- hyo jin's pov-

 

"are you done with all your thing?", mrs park look at hyo jin's thing... 

"no need to worry mom... everything is ready...", hyo jin smiles... 

"remember your address okay? mrs jung already told me that you and her sons will be staying together...", mrs jung inform her again... 

"okay, no worries... i'll remember for sure... since, i already write it into my phone data..."

"okay then..."

"but, mum... can eun jung stay with us too?"

"hurmm... i dun know about that... u need to ask the twins first...", mrs park shrug a bit...

"ok then, mom... if you say so...",  hyo jin smiles again and walk to mrs jung house... 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

- the twins pov - 

 

"omma, where is my stocking? and oh, my trousers too!", daeryong shout from his room... 

"why can't you get it ready last night? aigoo...", mrs jung enter daeryong's room and look over his room... 

"what is this then?", she hold a pair of stocking in black color and show it in front of daeryong...

"hehehee... omma, thank you...", daeryong laughs and scratch the back of his head... 

"hyung, hurry up!! were gonna be late... appa already wait in the car...", soryong went back into the house after putting all his thing inside the bonnet... 

"hey, come on... hyo jin is not here yet, too...", daeryong make a bored face... 

"oh yeah, i forget about it...", soryong get into the house and sips a cup of tea when hyo jin come... 

"anyeong, ajhumma...", hyo jin smiles and put her things inside mr jung's bonnet... 

soryong went out and help hyo jin too... 

"oi, she's here already... ppali!", soryong remind again... 

"arasso, arasso...", daeryong put on his sock and his shoes... 

"then, mom... we'll get going now... take care, ne?", daeryong hugs his mom... and same goes to soryong... 

"same goes to you... at people's place, dun be naughty... follow what your brother tell you, you got it?", mrs jung says... 

"but, he's younger than me...", daeryong pout... 

"but, he's mature than you..."

"hahhaa!! did you hear that? thanks, mom... take care...", soryong laughs and wave at his mom... 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

- at the gimhae international airport - 

 

"eun jung... im sorry, were late...", soryong pant... 

"oh, it's okay... i just arrived too, just now...", eun jung smiles and point at her bags... 

"jinja? thank goodness... now, let's check in... otherwise, we'll be really late..", hyo jin huff... 

"yep, that's true... let's go...", soryong agree and pull his trolley to the check-in counter... 

"but, soryong... i want to drink... water, water..."

"hyung, this is not the time for you to be like this... we need to check-in first... otherwise, we'll be late...", soryong lecture daeryong... 

"b-but..."

"arasso, give me your ticket... you go ahead and buy your drink... and oh, dun forget to buy for us too... we'll be meeting here back... you get it?", soryong give an idea... 

"thanks, buddy... i'll be right back...", at last daeryong smiles and give his ticket and trolley to soryong... "am counting on you, saengi...", then he run to a nearby shop to buy drink... 

"now, let's us move right now...", hyo jin chuckles... 

"and oh, soryong oppa...", hyo jin pat his shoulder... 

"yes?"

"err... can eun jung stay with us at the apartment after ward? you know, am the only girl in there... so, will you consider about it?", hyo jin frown... 

"hurmm... ok... but, we need to see how many room are there in the apartment... then, we'll arrange the room, ok?"

"you see, eun jung... soryong oppa is a very understanding guy... that's why i LIIIIIIKE him...", hyo jin say... 

"hahaha, i can see that..."

- like? -, soryong sigh...

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

- daeryong pov - 

 

when he reach for the drink, someone knock him off from the back... 

"ah, mianhae...", says a girl with a beautiful and white face say... 

"o-oh! it's okay...", daeryong pick up the drink... 

"so, what's your name?", daeryong ask... 

"it's hana... kim hana... nice to meet you...", kim hana shove her hand, want to shake hand with daeryong... 

"am jung daeryong...", he take her hand and shake with her... 

"so, do u mind to eat with me for a while? you know, am alone right now..."

"oh, it's not a big deal...", daeryong goes to the counter and pay for the drink and hana's drink too... 

- such a genleman... -, hana whisper... 

after a while, hana stand up... "actually, i need to go now... i haven't check-in my ticker yet... so, it's nice meeting you...", then she walks to the check-in counter... 

"w-wait... am going there too...", daeryong says and follow her from the back... then, he see soryong's bored face... 

"where did you go, huh? i told you to be quick, do u not hear me?", soryong start to mumble... 

"oh, oh, oh!! you are angry at me? remember, am older than you...", daeryong make his pupil bigger... 

"do i need to care about that? now, let's go...", soryong pull daeryong to him... 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

- hana pov - 

 

after she meet with jung daeryong, she keep on remembering him... in her mind, she keep on mumbling... 

- jung daeryong huh? -, then she see daeryong with 3 other people... 1 man and 2 woman... 

- this seems to be interesting... your going to the same place as me huh? -, she smirk... 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

so, what gonna happen in the next chapter? and oh, try to guess who is this kim hana... what'll she do to get daeryong's attention? hope you guys enjoy it... :) and sorry, for the late update... the connection here is a bit lagging... *bow*