❦ ✂Transfer Students ❧

My childhood friend ♥

 ṪԻḁℵşḟḙԻ Š☂υḓ€ℵ†ş

 

"omo, omo!! nuguya? neomu jal saeng-gin, eh!", ask a girl when she saw the twins walks pass them... 

"i know rite!", her friend compliment too...

on the other side, daeryong keep on flirting... he wink at every girls at the school... soryong just rolls his eyes... 

"daeryong oppa, soryong oppa!", hyo jin greet them with a smile... "so, you guys transfer to this school hurmm... let's be good pal, chinggu...", she say and go pass them to go to her class... 

"mwoya?! that smart goddess know them?", the other guys were suprised... what is this big twist!

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

"stand up guys! good morning teacher...", the head form stand up and greet their teacher who just come in to their classroom... 

"good morning... sit down, guys... now, we have...", the teacher stop for a while and put her books on the table...

"what is it sosengnim? we have what?", aks a man with a huge spectacles covering his face... 

"hyun su student... can you calm for a bit?", mrs kim chuckles... she knows that hyun su is a curious student...

"ok, students... today, we have a new... well, it's not 'a' but two new transfer student... come in, new students...", mrs kim smiles and look at the door... 

there, come two beautiful and tall man entering the class with a big smile... 

all the girls amazed and some of them dumbfounded... they are too PERFECT!! 

"hey, am the older brother, jung daeryong imnidar... nice to meet you, i hope we can be a good friend...", daeryong gives his killer smile... 

all the girls scream due to excitement... 

"anyeong... the younger one, soryong imnidar... hope you can treat me well...", soryong coolly introduce himself... 

"omo... omo... why are you so serious?", chuckles a girl with a cute face... "hey, am jin ae... great to have you here..."

"yep... am glad that i meet you at last, beautiful...", daeryong wink at her... her face turn into a flush pink immediately...

"woooo!!", the other students make a sound and some of them claps their hand... 

"hyung..."

"come on, im just kidding..."

"jigeum , ije... let's see where does you two should sit...", mrs kim stretch a bit her neck... searching for an empty seat...

"here, teacher! there is a seat here...", hyo jin raise her hand and point the seat at the side of her... 

"ok, then daer-"

"i'll sit there...", soryong say and sits there... he put his bag at the side of the table...

"ah, then daeryong sits here... there is a seat in front of me...", hyun su smiles happily... 

"well, okay then...", daeryong shrug a bit...

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

"daeryong oppa... ur the older one rite? ur so handsome!", jin kyong come to daeryong's seat and sit at hyun su's seat since his not there...

"yes, why beautiful?", daeryong wink at jin kyong!

"kyaaa!!", the other girl scream...

"mwoya? what is he doing on the first day...", hyo jin shake her head... then, she looks at her side... soryong's seat is also filled with girls... 

"soryong-shi... can i call you 'oppa' since ur older 2 month from me?", a girl suddenly ask... 

"it's okay... you can just call me soryong... there is no big deal with an 'oppa' since we born in a same year rite?", soryong get up from his seat and go out from the classroom.... 

"soryong oppa!", the girls call for his name and follow him... 

"dun follow me..."

"bu-"

"i already say my piece... so, get out from my sight!", soryong walks faster...

"museoun! (scary!)", the girls stop following him...

on the other side, daeryong sigh... -what's wrong with him? why is he acting like that again?-

hyo jin frowns a bit... what did happen? isn't soryong is a nice and kind person?

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

- at the cafeteria - 

"are you trying to act like that again?", daeryong stand behind soryong who is eating alone... 

"hyung, you dont know what i feels... so, dun look like you are so concern about me...", soryong hiss a bit...

"i do know your feels... that why am concern about you!!", daeryong higer up his tone... everyone at the cafeteria turn around at them to see what happen...

"hajima... u make me looks pity in front of them...", soryong pick up his fork and dig his food...

"neo! (you!)", daeryong snatch soryong's fork when soryong try to eat...

"yah, dun make me mad, hyung...", soryong still using a low tone... 

 

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

am back with another chapter! how is it? okay o.k or k.o? *chuckles*

hohoho!! *laughs evilly* this is tense!! what'll soryong do? try to guess... or give me some idea what does you guys wants...  and why does soryong hates talking to girls? pls comment and subcribes...  thx... *smiles*