Um

Wolf in lions den

 

 
"Please be my friend, minseok!" 
 
The voice blurted but came sweetly and cutely. It formed bubbles and butterflies in his stomach. But they were obnoxious. It was almost sickening, nauseating and annoying. The feeling in his knees made him want to collapse. He knew his name. 
 
The school's beauty was right in front of him. He was asking to be friends. His eyes sparkled unordinary. 
 
Did he say he wanted to hug, go on dates, share food together and wha- have
 
If he heard correctly because it was hard to catch, barely a whisper.        It was awkward.          It didn't sound like 'friends.' 
 
It was barren, just the two of them in the class. Maybe because his ferocious looking friend Tao was standing guard. 
 
Minseok stumbled on his words, "y-you want me to be your friend?" 
 
That was a crazy and stupid idea, it was almost suspicious, though there was nothing to be of(?) In minseoks head. He'd rather live his life low key. Preferring not be killed by the daily girls and people milling around or chasing after him. But such an embarrassing question, even minseok thought so. Minseok really didn't feel the need to have friends and the way he was saying it was so seriously. 
 
The school beauty nodded his head eagerly. Minseok stared at him. Wow!  were his eyes big and they glistened. His nose was small and cute, with a pair of  pink heart shaped lips that curved perfectly with his smile, and his skin, smoother than a baby's and white like a piece of paper. He smelt of exotic fruits... He made all the girls disappear from site. 
 
His face is so disproportionate.
 
 
But most of all, why would he ask the school nerd? The lonely and unattractive school nerd... 
 
The beauty smiled up at minseok blinking through his lashes. 
 
Minseok eyed him oddly. Why? Out of all people... Why him? Doesn't he have many friends already? Most people would kill to have this sort of 'opportunity.' He squeezed his fist together. He didn't know how he felt about this exactly,  except that he kind of really didn't like it. 
 
"D-don't you have many f-friends? And Tao too?" Minseok was hesitant to his suggestion but if it ended this ridiculous question, it was best. 
 
"B-but no one ever treats me like a friend!" the owl eyed beauty spoke sadly. "Tao was asked by mother to watch over me." 
 
"I want to feel you and hold you! -- I mean I want know more about you!" 
 
What? Minseoks mind squeezed even more in confusion. 
 
But it was true. Everyone saw him as a princess. (Compared to minseok, minseok is manlier x10.) Males would call him out and wait on him, females vice versa. Anyone that laid eyes on him would be enchanted. But minseok just saw no good in such things associating with the school's rare beauty. 
 
"I'm sorry." Minseok said firmly with a bow. He did truly try to sympathize with him. But he doesn't want to fake being friends with him. 
 
"R-really? A 'no'? No matter what? You won't be my friend..." 
 
"I'm sorry, isn't being classmates enough?" Minseok said nervously with a small smile because there were tears starting to form in the beauty's glazed eyes, looking even more wider, innocent and more pure. It's was making minseok flustered. "I-I need to go..." Minseok said with a frantic feeling build in his chest. Minseok didn't want to be comforting the crying beauty, he'd probably get the wrong idea and take him in as a friend. 
 
While the beauty was sniffing and looking cute, minseok shifted his position getting ready to leave. The slightest movement was brushed aside but when minseok had turned his body completely to the door an arm was in sight. The beauty's hand was flat against the wall. 
 
Something was not right here. The atmosphere had gotten denser, if so... darker. Somehow minseok didn't feel safe anymore. He somehow felt the beauty was no longer the same. 
 
"I was going to take it by steps but that leaves me with no choice." His voice was no longer sweet and the cute beauty was no longer in sight, like a whole new person. His hand slid down the wall "I'll just have to... you." His hand clamped minseoks shoulder tightly holding him in place. He wasn't sure what he was frozen by, either by the beauty holding him down or by fear. His body couldn't move, not one muscle. How could that small school beauty hold him down? How?
 
"B-but Kyungsoo-yah... You shouldn't force people..." Tao had peeked in from the door. 
 
So kyungsoo was his name... Didn't remember. 
 
Kyungsoo smiled at minseok who was so startled and distraught by this illusion in front of him. He didn't even bother to respond or escape once kyungsoo left him to scold a poor Tao in the hall. 
 
It was not till the school beauty touched his cheek that he saw the school beauty smiling right back at him, eyes sparkling and a pink rosey background around him. 
 
"Sorry to keeping you waiting." 
 
Minseok was terrified. Terrified to the core. The school beauty's hands rested on minseoks shoulder softly at first, before he gripped him with his super strength. 
 
"The first time always hurts..." The beauty says sweetly his eyes twinkling in all it's glory. Minseok didn't know whether to feel disgusted or enchanted. He just knew that he should run. Run fast and far, but that wasn't going to happen. The rare beauty pressed his body against minseoks to prevent him from getting anywhere. 
 
"It's okay, I'll treat you gently."  
 
Minseok stared at the beauty with wide eyes. 
 
What in the hell? What is he going to do? And where? What? 
 
Kyungsoo slid his hands to cup minseoks crotch.
 
WHAT?! NOO!!! 
 
Minseok wanted to scream but it was all completely swallowed by kyungsoo's mouth as he dipped his tongue into minseoks mouth on his tongue. 
 
 
 
 
Underneath sheeps clothing, a lion. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
|-----|
i hope this isn't poo ;A; 
i had written it out earlier and it was going okay... But then I figured if I kept writing my story line for this story it wouldn't make any sense... So I rewrote it. It was filled with so much XIULAY holy cow my heart. lol I mean if you guys want my undrafted notgoodstuff up I'll post it. If you want to see where this notsogoodstuff was going to be headed... If you want. 
No! I'm not done with this yet. Crap I guess I'll make little stories for it -.- screw one shots... ;A; 
 
lol but this is kind of how I see kyungsoo in my eyes. haha. I mean kyungsoo is manly, to me. Just a bit.