Friends

Which One?

Chapter 2

 
After taking a two hour nap, Sooyoung went to her bathroom, wrapped her special cloth around her chest and fixed her appearance. She then wore a black letterman jacket over a simple gray hoodie with a pair faded jeans.
(Sooyoung's outfit)
 
She went outside and locked her door. When she turned around, she was caught off guard by a certain red head that currently was grinning at her. 
 

(Stefan's outfit)

"Whoa! What the heck?!" Sooyoung said, trying to even out her breathing as she held her chest. Stefan just chuckled at his newfound friend. He patted Sooyoung's head. 
 
"I found out that you are a dongsaeng~" He said with a smirk. "That means you have to call me hyung~" 
 
"No thanks, Stefan~" She shook her head, then gently patted his cheek. "I'm not going to call you that~... Don't you have a lot of other dongsaengs, I know you're not the youngest in this academy..." (A/N: Sooyoung is a sophomore and Yuro, Stefan, And Jess are Juniors.) 
 
Stefan pouted. "But they're not interesting like you~~~" He whined, which made Sooyoung roll her eyes. 
 
"Stefan, you act like a kid younger than me..." 
 
"But I'm older than you~ that means that you have to respect me!!" He said stubbornly as he crossed his arms.
 
"Fine...Hyung..." She mumbled in defeat. The red head grinned and uncrossed his arms. "Can't hear you~" He said smugly as he put a hand next to his ear.
 
"Fine, Stefan-hyung..." Sooyoung mumbled again, but this time more clearer. 
 
Stefan eye-smiled once again and patted her head. "That's better..." He looked at her outfit. "You changed...you going somewhere?" Stefan asked curiously. 
 
"Maybe~...But it doesn't matter hyung, because I'm not taking you..." Sooyoung said smugly. 
 
"Awww~ Why not?" Stefan whined.
 
"Cause I want to meet some old friends and with you around...I feel like you'll just bring trouble..." 
 
"No! How do you know?" The red head said stubbornly. 
 
"Because...Yah! What's that bug right there?!" Sooyoung pointed to the wall behind Stefan.
 
"What? Gross! Where?!" Stefan turned around to look at the non-existent bug. "there's no..." He turned around to see Sooyoung on the other end of the hallway, where the elevators are. 
 
"Sorry hyung!!" Sooyoung screamed as she got on an elevator.
 
He quickly ran to where Sooyoung was, but the last thing he saw was Sooyoung waving as the elevator doors closed.
 
"Dang it!" Stefan ran his fingers through his hair as he let out a huge sigh. 
 
"What are you sighing about?" Jess asked as he stepped off the elevator next to the one Sooyoung left in. 
 
(Jess's outfit)
 
"Sooyoung left me...he didnt want me to come with him..." Stefan said as he let out another sigh. 
 
Jess chuckled. "This is the first time, someone rejected your offer to hangout." Unlike Jess and Yuro, Stefan was really friendly and would ask anyone to hang out. Because of his bubbly personality, people would always say yes. But honestly, anyone asked to hang out with one of the Big Three(Jess,Yuro, and Stefan), would immediately say yes...without a doubt. 
 
"I know...He's so interesting." Stefan replied.
 
"How so?" Jess asked. 
 
"Sooyoung is pretty, but he's guy...he's the dean's son, and he rejected my offer to hang out...I don't like being rejected..." Stefan looked at Jess sadly. 
 
"Why don't you follow him?" 
 
"I can't...he didn't tell me where he was going..."
 
"He didn't say anything at all about where he's going?"
 
"Well...he said he was going visit some old friends..." Stefan said as he thought about his conversation with the dean's son. Jess patted his shoulder. 
 
"If his old friends live around here...then some people might recognize him as the dean's son....our description of him was pretty accurate..." Jess explained. When Sooyoung was taking a nap, some of the boys came back from vacation. And since Sooyoung didn't mind that people knew, the talkative Stefan started to talk about their new friend. The boys started to gossip about Sooyoung, and now people knew about the dean's son. 
 
"Ah! That means people will spread word about where he went!! Thanks, Jess!....now all I have to do is wait....." Stefan's face fell. "Ugh! I hate waiting! And by the time we find out...sooyoung will probably be heading back here..." He stomped his way into an elevator. 
 
"Where are you going?" Jess asked curiously.
 
"Back to the recreation room..." He answered with a huff as the elevator doors closed on him. 
 
Jess shook his head and walked towards his room, with an amused smile on his face. 
 
-Back to Sooyoung-
 
'Stefan is too cute!' She thought as she ran out of the building. 'He has more aegyo than me...' She said as she giggled inwardly. 
 
"Now...where are they?" She asked herself as she used her phone to google her friends' address. Then she suddenly remembered that her friends were studying at this time. Even though Sooyoung's friends are on break, their school strictly makes them study for at least two hours. She happily walked to the school that her friends went.
 
When she got there, as she looked at school in curiosity. "Whoa~ ...Big school..."
 
...Meanwhile, inside the building, specifically in a Juniors' classroom...
 
"Huuua~ I'm sooo sleepy~" A short brunette girl said to her blonde friend as their teacher went out of the room to get something. 
 
"Me too, Taeyeon...I'm sooooo tired of studying..."Her blonde friend replied. 
 
"Hyoyeon~~~ When does this studying end~?" Taeyeon pouted as she whined to Hyoyeon, who just shrugged and buried her face in her hands. 
 
As they talked, a girl next to the window noticed something, or specifically...someone....
 
"Hey, is that a...guy outside?" One girl asked her friend next to her.
 
"What? No way..." The girl's friend stood up and looked outside the window where the first girl had seen a boy.
 
"That person looks too pretty to be a boy..." Another girl joined in as she looked out the window too. By this time half the class was already looking out the window. 
 
"Ah!..." A girl with short black hair joined in suddenly, surprising the girls looking out the window. 
 
"Did you remember something, Eunjung?" a girl asked.
 
Eunjung nodded. "I heard from my boyfriend, that a pretty boy was hanging out with the Big Three this afternoon... and what was shocking was that his dad was the dean to Seoul's Boys Arts Academy." 
 
Hyoyeon and Taeyeon heard Eunjung and turned to look at each other. They knew the dean to the Arts Academy, and they knew that he definitely did not have a son. They thought it over and when realization hit them, they both gasped. 
 
"Do you think....?" Taeyeon started.
 
"She's not that stupid..." Hyoyeon said in a unsure tone. 
 
"But Hyo, they said the dean of Seoul's Boys Arts Academy had a son...and we both know that Uncle Choi definitely does not have a son..." Taeyeon whispered to Hyoyeon, not wanting the other girls to hear. 
 
Hyoyeon shook her head and let out an amused smile. "This must be one of her 'adventures' she told me about..." She said with a chuckle.
 
"Should we go see her? I really miss her..." Taeyeon asked hopefully.
 
"Yeah...Let's go...I miss her too..." Hyoyeon said as got up. As they headed to the door, a girl named Jiyeon stopped them. 
 
"Where are you two going?" She curiously asked.
 
"We're going to meet a friend..." Taeyeon said with an excited smile. They left the classroom and went downstairs. 
 
-Back to Sooyoung-
 
'Are they staring at me?' Sooyoung thought as she looked down, suddenly feeling a bit conscious. 
 
"SOOYOUNG!" Sooyoung heard familiar voices. Sooyoung looked up to be hugged by two people, the force from the surprising hug was so strong that it brought the three people to the ground. Even though it hurt, Sooyoung laughed as her two favorite people hugged her.
 
"Taeyeon! Hyoyeon!" Sooyoung said as hugged them back. 
 
"We missed you~!!!" They both said tightening their hold on Sooyoung.
 
Sooyoung would laugh if she had any air left in her, but her playful friends was just squeezing her too hard. "Tae! Hyo! Let...go! I...can't...breathe...!" She said breathless.
 
Taeyeon and Hyoyeon giggled, finally letting her go and got off of her.
 
Sooyoung took a huge breath in and out. She looked at her favorite shorties. "I missed you both too~" She said as she gave them both a peck on the cheek. 
 
-Back inside the school-
 
"Wait...Isn't that Taeyeon and Hyoyeon?" Eunjung said keeping her eyes out the window.
 
"They said they were going to see a friend..." Jiyeon said cluelessly. The girls mouths dropped. 
 
"What?! Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are friends with that guy?!?"A random girl said.
 
"Omo! The guy gave them both a kiss on the cheek!"
 
"They must really be close~ I wanna be close to him~" Another random girl whined.
 
-back to the trio-
 
Taeyeon and Hyoyeon giggled as Sooyoung kissed their cheek. They always loved it when their favorite dongsaeng was being affectionate towards them. 
 
Sooyoung grinned and tapped her cheeks. "My turn~" The two unnies looked at each other and chuckled. They leaned in and kissed Sooyoung's cheeks. This exchange was a usual greeting for the three best friends. But to the girls watching from inside the building, they were shocked, and jealous of the their two classmates. 
 
Hyoyeon happened to look back at the window where their class was and noticed all the girls looking at Sooyoung.
 
"Hey Sooyoungie~ You have fans~" Hyoyeon teased as she poked Sooyoung's stomach. Sooyoung laughed and looked at the window full of girls. She gave them a shy smile and waved at them. They weren't able to hear it, but the three were pretty sure the girls inside were squealing. 
 
The happily reunited friends laughed at the scene. 
 
"So...Why?" Taeyeon asked when she finished laughing.
 
"Why what?" Sooyoung asked as she tilted her head.
 
"Why are you pretending to be a person with male parts?!?" Hyoyeon said impatiently.
 
"I didn't want to keep going to my mom's martial arts school...it was getting boring...Plus, I was always interested in singing, dancing, and acting~ So...I wanted to give it a try~" Sooyoung explained as she sat down on a nearby bench. 
 
"Yes, but why go to an all boy's academy?" Taeyeon with a raised eyebrow.
 
Sooyoung looked up at her and grinned. "It seems fun~"
 
"For how long..." Hyoyeon asked.
 
Sooyoung looked at her confused. "For how long what?"
 
Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "For how long will you keep this up...you can't be a boy forever, Soo..." The shorter brunette sternly said.
 
Sooyoung sighed. "First of all I'm not a boy...I'm a man~...Second, I'm not really sure yet...I don't really want think about it...I just...I just wanna live as a guy for now..." She said looking up at her unnies.
 
The two unnies nodded as they listened to Sooyoung. Taeyeon giggled. "You look more like a boy Soo..." She lifted one of Sooyoung's arms. "You can't call this a man's arm~" Taeyeon teased as she sat next to Sooyoung. 
 
"Also..." Hyoyeon cupped Sooyoung's cheeks. "Even if you're hair is short, you still look like a girl~" She joined into the teasing as she too sat but the opposite side of Sooyoung. 
 
"Yah~" Sooyoung shrugged off their hands. "You two are having too much fun teasing me..." She whined.
 
Hyoyeon patted Sooyoung's cheek and chuckled. Taeyeon ruffled Sooyoung's hair playfully. 
 
"Cause we missed you~" They said at the same time.
 
Sooyoung let out a gentle smile. "Well, I missed you too~" They sat in silence for about 5 minute, until Taeyeon looked back at the windows.
 
"Crap!" Taeyeon said.
 
"What?!" Hyoyeon asked looking in the same direction.
 
"The girls aren't looking anymore...that means Ms. Won is probably back in the classroom...." Taeyeon explained frantically.
 
"Gotta go Soo~" The two girls headed back inside, but before they went inside, Sooyoung heard Taeyeon say, "WE MISSED YOU!! WE ARE DEFINITELY TALKING TO YOU LATER!!"  
 
"SAY HI TO YOUR CLASSMATES FOR ME!!!" Sooyoung screamed back.
 
-When Taeyeon and Hyoyeon get into their classroom-
 
"Where have you two been?" Ms. won asked. 
 
"To the...bathroom..."Taeyeon said uneasily. The teacher ignored it, thinking that if she ignored the tardy, then she could get home faster to relax. 
 
"Fine...go sit down."
 
The two late girls sat in their respective seats. Once Taeyeon sat down, Eunjung tapped her shoulder. 
 
"Since when did you know the dean's son?" She asked.
 
"Since childhood..." Taeyeon turned back to the front, feeling the teacher's eyes on her. She gave the teacher a tight smile. 
 
When the teacher excused herself to the restroom. The girls crowded Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. 
 
"I can't believe you know him..."
 
"Can you introduce me?" 
 
"Is he dating anyone?"
 
"Is he gay?"
 
The girls all asked at the same time. Hyoyeon frowned. "Hold on!" She breathe in and out. "We've known him since we were 5...No I can't introduce you, it's not our choice...he is single, and NO he is NOT gay...he's as straight as a ruler...he just looks pretty~" Hyoyeon answered all of the questions thrown at her. Most of them were correct except for being gay...To be honest the two friends didn't know their dongsaeng's ual preference. 
 
"oh! By the way, He said Hi to you guys~" Taeyeon added and the girls wanted to fangirl a bit, but couldn't say anything because the teacher came back into the classroom.
 
-After Taeyeon and Hyoyeon ran back inside the building- 
 
Sooyoung laughed and looked back at the windows. She noticed that the one that previously had a bunch of girls looking out of the window, now had the bunch of girls looking to the front of the class. She looked at the other windows and coincidently her eyes landed on a certain window, with a girl staring out of it. 
 
Sooyoung smiled and waved energetically. The girl's eyes widened and hesitantly waved back. Sooyoung giggled and turned around to exit though the gate. 
 
-Inside a sophomore classroom-
 
"What are you doing Yoona?" A girl with short blonde hair asked after seeing her dongsaeng wave to someone out the window. 
 
"H-Huh?" Yoona turned away from the window and looked at her friend. 
 
"What are you looking at?" The blonde friend asked.
 
"Maybe, she's bored again Sunny-unnie~" A girl with brown hair said.
 
"Seohyun, I know she's bored again, but this time she looks a bit flustered~" Sunny said.
 
"Mmm~...You kind of do..." Seohyun stated as she looked at Yoona's face. Yoona fanned herself with her own hands to try to cool her face.
 
"Why aren't you with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, Sunny-unnie?" Yoona said trying to change the subject.
 
Sunny noticed and she wasn't giving up until she found out. "It was boring there...so I sneaked out and sat here...but you didn't answer my question...Why do you look flustered?" She said trying to bring back the previous topic.
 
"W-Well, don't tease me...okay?" Yoona replied hesitanly. Seohyun nodded and Sunny did the same.
 
"There was a pretty guy out the window..." She explained.
 
Sunny's mouth dropped open. "what?!? When?" She asked incredulously as she stood up to look out the window, only to see that nobody was out there. 
 
"I don't see anyone?!?" Sunny whined as she looked back at Seohyun, who just shrugged and Yoona, who continued to look flustered. 
 
"He smiled and waved....That's it, he left afterwards..."Yoona said she looked at her hands.
 
"He must be really cute to have you blushing~"  Sunny responded. "I thought you only liked girls~" Seohyun joined in. 
 
Yoona blushed, she looked back at the window, trying to ignore the teasings of Seohyun and Sunny. At the same time, she was thinking about the guy she saw. 
 
-Back at the Boy's Dorm building-
 
There was a blonde figure sitting on the couch watching a tv show in the recreation room. There was nobody else in the room, all the boys went with Yuro and Stefan to have dinner.
 
A happy brunette practically came bouncing in and plopped onto the couch next to the blonde. The brunette looked around. "Hey Jess...um... where's everyone?" 
 
"Hey...Stefan and Yuro decided to treat everyone who came back from break...I was feeling too lazy to come..." Jess said as he glanced briefly at the curious brunette, before turning back to the tv. 
 
"Oh...What are you watching?" Sooyoung asked as she turned her attention to the television screen. 
 
"I'm watching a drama Dating Agency: Cyrano..."
 
Sooyoung raised an eyebrow. "I heard that Dating Agency:Cyrano was a romantic comedy..."
 
Jess looked at Sooyoung with chuckle. "Don't get me wrong...I'm only watching it because of the main actress...She's cute..." Jess turned back to the tv, with a little shy smile on his face. 
 
"Really?" Sooyoung looked at the screen and she could see the main actress arguing with the main actor. Jess turned his attention back on the younger person next to him. He saw Sooyoung shrug, which caused him to have a look of disbelief on his face. "She's not that cute..."
 
Sooyoung turned to look at him. "What?"
 
"You must be blind....Gong Minyoung(^.~) is one of the most prettiest actress I've ever seen...Also, she kind of looks like you." Jess stated in a matter-of-fact tone. 
 
Sooyoung only shook her head. "No way... I think Park Shin Hye is prettier....and I don't see the resemblance....also don't compare me to a girl." She stood up with a pout and went to small kitchen.
 
"I still think Minyoung is prettier!" Jess exclaimed. 
 
She shook her head in amusement as she opened the fridge and started to look for food. She grabbed yogurt out of the fridge and closed the fridge. She walked back into the living room while opening the yogurt cup and sat next to Jess. 
 
"Jess?"
 
"Mmmh?" The blonde replied without taking his eyes off the tv. 
 
"When does school start?" 
 
"I think next week...Why?" Jess  curiously asked as he turned his head to look at her.
 
She shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing...Just wondering..." She answered as she scoop a spoonful of yogurt and ate it. She looked indifferent, but on the inside she was feeling very excited about going to school. 
 
'I can't wait...' She thought as she turned her attention on the actress that Jess had a crush on. 

I'm sorry that it was short... Also, I'm sorry that it was late :(....

 
Bye ^.^