First Day of School

Teenage Conflict

 

 

bblottess20110525_03-630x393.jpgGDragon hid behind the post along the school’s lobby, preparing to surprise the person approaching.

 

 

 

He was all giddy and giggly as he waited, he had to slap himself to stop!

What is he doing?! Haha!

He got so excited when he saw that person, but there’s really nothing new about it.

 

He changed his mind on the last minute and cooly walked out from the post where he was hiding.

The person who was the reason for his anxiousness earlier smiled at him and wrapped his muscles

around his shoulders.

Yup! He did the right decision.

He bit his lower lip with a smile, contented with his current location,

right next to his BEST FRIEND… ^^

 

~

 

284530_208767275837712_100001133235367_5TOP’s POV

 

 

It feels good to have a friend I can hang out with! I can’t wait to see… Oh! It’s GD just in time!

 

Wait!? Why is he smiling so bluntly!?

 

Is there something I don’t know?

 

Well anyway, I can’t wait another second to talk to him.

 

~

 

TOP: Ya! What’s up with that freaky smile!?

GD: N-nothing! Haha! I just missed you! ^-^)

TOP: Whatever! What time is it?

*GD checked his watch.

GD: Omo! We’re almost late!

TOP: Eh!? Let’s go! Let’s go!

 

TOP ran ahead of GD but looked back at him half way.

GD felt his cheeks warming up!

He bowed his head to hide the weird expression showing up from his face then ran to catch up to TOP.

 

~

 

 

“Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!”

 

The sound of sweet freedom was heard all over the school! Yep! It’s break time!

The first break time of the school year! Kyaaaaaaaa!~

 

Hae Chun was putting her stuff inside her bag when Shin Ae suddenly jumped beside her

and pulled her by the wrist! Her soul almost jumped out of her body in shock! Aigoo!~

 

“Get up! Let’s go! Let’s go! Pali pali-HAE!”

Shin Ae dragged her out of their classroom like a hand bag!

 

“Ya! Aigoo!! Where are we going!? Ya!”

Haechun shouted at her bestfriend who was still running fast while dragging her behind. She has banged into a couple of things and students already because Shin Ae wasn’t paying any attention to her at all!

“Ya! Shin Ae! Are you trying to rip my arm from my body!? Oh my gosh!!! STOOOP!!!”

 

Thank goodness Shin Ae finally stopped, Hae Chun immediately paid attention to her aching wrist which was almost bruised! Then she glared at her bestfriend! Unfortunately, Shin Ae didn’t catch her killer look because her eyes were already glued to someone inside the classroom where they stopped.

 

~

 

Shin Ae’s POV

 

There he was sitting a few measures away from me, he was all I could see. Everything else around him and around me turned into rose petals dramatically falling on the ground. ^^ But I know that was only me, because for Gdragon, I am invisible. Even if I stand right in front of him, my presence would not be noticed.

 

~

 

Shin Ae sighed heavily almost blowing her heart out with that thought…

 

Hae Chun just stared at her best friend with pity. She’s never been in love before and she doesn’t know how it feels like to love someone secretly without being loved back. But based on Shin Ae’s experience, it really really hurts. All Hae Chun could do was to mimic Shin Ae’s heavy sigh and hope that would lessen her pain too.

 

She then looked inside the classroom. Her eyes were caught by TOP’s smoky eyes. She unconsciously raised her eyebrow and crossed her arm. She was just pissed by the way that guy looked at her.

 

Then to her surprise, that guy suddenly stood up and started walking towards her, not breaking his smoky stare...  

 

*gasps!*

 

She was sweating like a gorilla!! Wait!~ Do gorillas sweat!?

Whatever!

She was scared to her uterus!

 

She really didn’t realize that she looked at TOP like she was asking for a fight!

If only she was aware of her actions, she would have reminded herself who TOP was.

 

‘OMG! He’s getting near! I don’t want to die!’ she self-talked.

She turned to the direction of her bestfriend, whose mind was still floating somewhere in Shin Ae World!

She grabbed her collar to turn her body around.

 

Now they are facing each other, with their nose almost touching!

 

Shin Ae was awaken by the creepy face of Hae Chun which was centimeters away from hers!

“Omo! What’s wrong !?!” Shin ae asked.

 

‘Read my mind, girl! We gotta go!’ Hae chun tried to use telepathy with widened eyes and eyebrows going up and down!

 

“What!? Why!?”

 

Shin ae got the message, but just before Hae chun could send her reply through telepathy, TOP was already a step away from the door!

 

Next thing she knew, TOP was already outside the classroom!

She panicked!

 

But really for nothing…

Because when he looked at TOP’s direction, he was already walking away, cooly!

 

She exhaled her lungs out in relief!

 

“Phew!”

 

She looked at her confused bestfriend, who’s collar she was still gripping.

 

“S-sorry!” Hae chun smiled and peace signed with her fingers!:)

 

Just then, Gdragon ran out from the classroom and bumped Shin ae causing her and her bestfriend to stumble on the floor!

 

To Hae chun’s surprise, GDragon didn’t even look back and try to help them up. He just ran after TOP!

Whatda!?!?

 

“Ya!” Hae chun screamed with the most irritated tone, but still Gdragon didn’t look back.

 

She caught TOP’s attention instead who is now looking down on her and her bestfriend.

 

The next thing that happened sent electricity to her spine!

 

TOP approached ‘dramatically’, ateast for her point of view.

Then he reached for her hand. When she was already up, he then helped Shin ae.

 

But the weird thing was, he held her more gently and with more care. Why? Then when she was up, TOP just stared at her with an unknown expression on his face.

 

~~~

 

Gdragon’s POV

 

OMG! Who is that girl!?

Why is TOP holding her like that!?

Wait!

Why is she looking at me with red cheeks!?

OMG!

I hate her already!

I hate her!!!

 

~~~

 

Shin Ae’s POV

 

Just like I thought, even if I stand right infront of Gdragon and block his path,

He won’t notice me.

He’d even bump into me and still not notice me…

 

~~~

 

TOP’s POV

 

What is this weird thing I’m feeling?

Why is my heart pumping fast?

Who’s this girl?

Why haven’t I seen her before?

Why am I asking these questions?!

 

~~~

 

Hae Chun’s POV

 

A few moments ago, I was intimidated by his smoky glare.

A few moments ago, I was anxious by his dramatic rescue for me.

And now,

I think he’s a ert!

OMG!

He’s not letting my bestfriend’s hand go!

I’m so gonna slap him!

 

 

 

~~~

 

The end for now! Kekeke^^

 

Hope you enjoyed reading the first episode!

How was it?!

Leave comments please! :))))))))))))))))))

 

Take care~