The mysterious girl

Just a second

Mingyu is in school’s toilet. He’s humming while washing his hands and look in the mirror. He widen his eyes when a girl climb the wall of the toilet. That girl looks so deftly when she climb the wall.

“hey what are you doing?!”, Mingyu yelled at her.

That girl smiled brightly and scratching her neck.

“ah the door was locked from the outside so I climb the wall”, that girl said.

She’s wiping her hands and walked away leaving mingyu. That girl walking so fast and make Mingyu so confused.

 

--

 

Mingyu rode his motorcycle to school. As usual he’s going to his friends. There’s Wonwoo, Seokmin, and Soonyoung in basketball yard plus other school’s basketball team.

“hey wassup”, he greet his friends.

“come on!”, Soonyoung yelled at him.

He’s running toward them and playing basketball together. They’re running, dribbling, shooting and many more. 15 minutes later, school’s bell rang as the sign that school activity will started. Mingyu, Wonwoo, Seokmin and soonyoung take their bag and walking together to their own classes since their class was in one direction. Mingyu meet that girl again. She’s wear her sport shirt. No one walks with her. She’s all alone. That girl actually looks so beautiful. But again, no one walks with her. Mingyu keep his eyes on that girl. That girl looked at Mingyu and nodded. Then she’s running to the yard because the exercise will begin.

“Mingyu-ah come on!”, yelled Seokmin.

“you’re slow dude”, he said.

“uhm sorry”, said Mingyu.

 

--

 

Cafeteria was full with starving peoples. It’s break time so students can eat or drink something here. Mingyu are queuing to put his foods. Soonyoung, Seokmin and Wonwoo already get their seat and waiting for Mingyu. He furrowed his brow while look at a groups of a girl spilling their foods and drinks to a girl.

“….that girl”, he murmured.

The girl wasn’t doing anything even that group of girls pulled her shirt band. Her uniform was wet and dirty so does her hair. So many sauce and cola stains on her white shirt. No one helped her.

“hey you! Put your food faster please!”, yelled a boy to Mingyu. Mingyu just realized that it’s his turn to take his food. But he decided to not to take his foods instead chase that girl.

“I have homework”, said Mingyu to his friends. Soonyoung, Seokmin and Wonwoo widen their eyes.

“hey It is you’re first time to care with homework”, said Wonwoo.

“is it wrong? I’m leaving. Bye”, he said. He’s running to his locker and put a jacket from his locker. And he keep search the girl. He’s weeping his eyes to every inch of school to search the girl.

“HEY!”, mingyu yelled at that girl. Thet girl almost entering the toilet but her pace stopped because Mingyu called her. Mingyu walks toward her.

“I’ve saw you get bullied by some girls”, he said. That girl smirked. 

“ah its ok”, she said.

“so, what happened?”, asked that girl.

“do you have another shirt to wear?”, he asked that girl.

“I just have this”, she show a skirt on her hand.

“how about your shirt?”, asked Mingyu. She smiled bitterly and shook her head.

“take it!”, said Mingyu. He give her a black jacket. He usually wears that jacket. That girl pushed Mingyu’s hand.

“sorry, but…”, “are you crazy?! You’ll be a cynosure if you still wear it”, he said.

“sorry”, she smiled bitterly and walking into the toilet. Mingyu take a deep sigh.

“what happen to this girl?”, he murmured and walk away.

--

 

Someone’s POV

 

School were so quiet now. So I can go to my workplace now. I should wait until school looks quiet because people will looked at me weirdly with this dirty shirt. Ah, if only I accept that guy help to wear his jacket. I’m walking to the school gate and lowered my face. I don’t want everyone see me. My pace stopped because I saw some guys standing in front of me. I tilted my head to see who is standing in front of me. I widen my eyes. These guy…..

“hi long time no see”, he’s smirked.

I gave my best glare to him.

“what do you want? Why you take your friends together with you? You’re afraid?!”, I asked him and smirked.

“the one who should afraid is you”, he said.

“you’ve change so fast”, a guy behind him said. I know him. I do really know.

“choi Seungchol, can you just shut the up?”, I said.

“oh this girl already know the harsh word”, that blonde guy said. I grasp my hands.

“Ren, why are you like this now?!”, I said to him. Ren doesn’t answer anything.

“you’re my best formerly, but now you’re nothing more that junk”, this guy said. I hold my tears.

“hwang Minhyun…..”,

“don’t even called my name”, he said. It hurts. Really hurts.

“I can tell it to you”, I said.

“what will you explain to us, ?”, BAEKHO?! KANG DONGHO?!

“am I that bad in your eyes, guys?”, I asked them.

“you’ve made it. Look at you! You must be get so many hates”, KIM JONGHYUN, JR. I can’t believe he can said that thing! 

“I can explain it…….”, “BUKKKKK”, a punch come to my face. I can feel blood is out from my nose.

“come on!”, Minhyun said.

They’re enter their own cars while I was fall. I try to sweeping my bloods and come on time to my workplace. 

 

--

It’s been 7 days after Mingyu saw that girl get spilled from others. He rarely saw her when he walks to his class and saw her in her class. But she never noticed Mingyu. Sometimes mingyu saw her face was full of wound. Today mingyu have basketball class. After bell school rang, He went to basketball yard after he change his outfit.

“hey did you think that she’s so beautiful?”, said Seokmin while show a photo of girl to Soonyoung and Wonwoo.

“yes but some people said that she’s a . She’s always went to hotel every night”, said Soonyoung.

“but her face was too innocent”, said Wonwoo.

“hey even a fox can pretend be a sheep”, said Seokmin.

“hey guys what are you talking about?”, asked Mingyu to them.

“ah look at this! Is she beautiful?”, said Seokmin to Mingyu. He gave his phone to Mingyu.

“but she’s a ”, said Soonyoung. Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows. His jaw drops.

“don’t be too surprise, everyone in this school know about it”, said Soonyoung.

“hey come here!”, said the coach.

“come on guys”, said Wonwoo.

 

--

 

That girl walks to her locker to put her uniform. She finished her sport class so she wants to change her outfit. She put he skirt and shirt. She’s widen her eyes. She open her skirt. Her skirt is clipped. Her skirt be so short but unfortunately she don’t bring her other skirt. Some girls looked at her weirdly.

“oh god should I use it?”, she murmured. She walks to toilet and change her clothes. She wait until school looks quiet. 10 minutes…15 minutes….30 minutes. She come out from the toilet. She wear her super-short school skirt. She don’t have any chance. School banned students to go home with clothes other than school uniform even though it's a sports uniform.

She’s walking in the corridor some students who still in the school looked at her weirdly. She ignored every taunts that hurled her. Again, she don’t have any choice. She’s walking through basketball yard. Some basketball team looked at her and yelled at her.

“hey guys!”, Seokmin patted Mingyu, Soonyoung and Wonwoo’s shoulders and pointing at that girl.

“wow her skirt", said Wonwoo. He widen his eyes.

“oh so she’s really a ”, said Soonyoung.

"what if she wasn't a ?", asked Mingyu.

"hey dude, do you like her?", asked Soonyoung. Mingyu shook his head.

"i just feel sorry for her", Mingyu said. Soonyoung, Wonwoo and Seokmin rolled their eyes.

"ah hyung sorry i can't followed today's practice!", said Mingyu suddenly.

"why?", Wonwoo asked him. Mingyu answer nothing and walk away. He take his bag and change his clothes quickly.