Happy Times

Innocent Looks

AUTHOR'S POV:

heechul was thinking about spending some time with hangeng, since hangeng and him was lately talking to each other. heechul called hangeng by his phone.

" *ring!ring!ring!* .. " . heechul's phone ..

hangeng picked up his phone ... "hello? heechul why'd ya call?" .

"ah , hangeng i want to spend time with you . so , can you come with me to the mall?"

"yeah sure, i wasn't doing anything so i'll come. "

"so, see ya about 5:30 pm, k?"

"yeah .. " . after that hangeng cute the line .

- 5:40 pm , heechul was at the front of the mall waiting for hangeng. heechul got angry because it's very cold out side. heechul started calling hangeng.

*ring ring ring ... * .. "hello?! hangeng ! im freaking cold ! ya are so late!" i said does words while im shivering and very angry.

"ughh .. uh~ heechul .. i'll be right there, i fell asleep i didn't notice the time" . he said to me while panting.

- heechul was still waiting for hangeng. 6:20 pm , hangeng showed up. 

hangeng was running while panting "ah ! heechul ! sorry if im late ! " .

i walked away as he was running to reach me " ughh . did ya know i was going to freeze to death?" i said that with an angry expression and voice.

"im sorry i was doing..." 

"asshhh , ya said you have nothing to do today? then why so busy now?!?!" ..

"i meet up with tiffany" .

"tiffany??? so you'd rather waste time with her than with me, i thought you were my best buddy?"

"yes i am, but i like her".

"c'mon with me inside the mall, it's freezing and i need some stuff's too".

heechul grabs the hand of hangeng quickly coming in the mall .they buyed t-shirts , shorts, . ect.

i saw a cute t-shirt with a tom & jerry cartoon in the front ... "uwaaah ~ hangeng look my favorite color ! PINK ! buy this for me" .

"eh ? , don't ya think you're a little bit too old for does kind of t-shirts?" . asked hangeng.

"but, the .. there my favorite color.. look ! PINKKK ! " . i began to beg for that t-shirt.

*begging ~ beging * ..

"ahhhh all ryt ! i'll buy it ".

Heechul was very happy when hangeng said he'll be buying the t-shirt.
 
- NEXT DAY -
 
i saw Seohyun again in that local park . 
 
"Seohyun ! " i shouted to her.
 
she noticed someone called her name. she looked all over then she saw heechul.
Seohyun Began to smile. a sweet innocent smile made heechul melt. suddenly, Seohyun approach's heechul.
 
"Heechul ! How are you?" said seohyun while smiling in front of heechul.

heechul's mind:
"GOOOSH >o< , wh .. wh .. whyy ~ the smile , makes me melt like hell ".
 
"i , im fine seohyun. why are do i always see you in this local street?" . i asked.
 
"well , it's because... this is the place where my mom & dad left me". as seohyun said that. her eyes became teary.
 
"you're not going to cry, are you?" i asked her.
 
"noo . im not *sniff sniff* .. im not gonna cry" makes a fake smile.
 
heechul's mind:
"wah . is this .. some kind of fake smile she making?"
 
Meanwhile .. Heechul buyed ice cream with Seohyun when they saw Kyuhyun with Some guy. 

"Kyuhyun-Ah ! . what's up ?" asked heechul.
 
"im fine heechul" noticed seohyun . "hi , you are .. *thinking* ah ! Seohyun, right?" smiled.
 
seohyun answered. "well, yes i am" . seohyun and heechul noticed the guy with kyuhyun.
 
"hey, um . who's this person with you kyuhyun?" .
 
" yeah who is he?" sweet smile by seohyun.
 
"yeah, im Sungmin *aegyo* .. im Kyuhyun's best Buddy, nice to meet both of ya"

Seohyun and Heechul " Nice to meet ya too" .
 
 
continuing...
 
 
  • Too short . ToT
  • Gonna make the chp 5 soon
  • Thiz have some HanChul time.
  • soon KYUMIN time
  • i would like you to live a comment :")