[ss] #happybtsjinday.

〔 ✴ denden's verbal onslaughts; 5o% bangtan, 5o% everything else.
( psst, this is pretty short. sorryimnida. )
 
On the 4th of December, 1992, a baby boy was born in Anyang, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. His parents, Mr and Mrs Kim, decide to name him Seokjin.
Kim Seokjin.
Today, the 4th of December, 2013, this man celebrates his 21st/22nd year on this planet as Bangtan Sonyeondan's oldest member and visual. He doesn't celebrate it alone, though. He celebrates it with his fellow members — Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jeongguk — and us A.R.M.Ys worldwide, stretching from Asia and Australia, crossing Europe and Africa to the Americas.
Seokjin, don't ever feel disheartened. Don't ever feel left out. Don't ever feel that you don't belong. You were put in Bangtan Sonyeondan for a reason. Don't ever feel as if no one likes you. We all do. We're all by your side, and we're all here now, celebrating the day of your existence. Look around you, Seokjin, we're all celebrate because of you. Because you exist. Because you came into our worlds and made everything a whole lot better.
From the bottom of my heart, I love you. So much.
Happy birthday.
♥︎
 
nOW, GIF SPAAAM. SORTA. MY IPAD'S SLOW SO ONLY 3 GIFS. ( why am i listening to voodoo doll as i am doing this )
 
( life wouldn't be interesting without you either, jindda. < 3 )
 
( lmao your eyessss omfg )
 
( okay no that's it hAh that's jin waving bye btw < 3 )
oo,
denden.